just got serious

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few hours of bickering, ignoring, and making up, Baekhyun and Sumin got closer. They laughed at Luhan's attempt of imitating a fish. It was just too cute to handle. And soon, they finally arrived. 

Sumin got close to a few members of EXO really quickly. She only has yet to meet Kris, Lay, and Xiuman. But Baekhyun reassures that they are all nice guys but Kris just looks scary. She giggled and nodded at his description of his friends. The bus holted to the stop. And they were finally there. 

"WOO-HOOOO!' Kai shouted and hopped off the bus. Sumin trailed behind him. And she was about to jump off the bus until a hand reached out to her. She blinked and looked at the owner's hand. Baekhyun beam brightly when she accepted and hopped off the bus with his help.

"Thanks." She said. He smiled at her charmingly. "No biggy." The two gazed into each other's eyes longingly. There was something that attracted the one to the other. It was as if fate and destiny played with their emotion at the very moment. Everything was still, everything stopped. 

Time stopped. All Baekhyun saw was Sumin. And all Sumin saw was Baekhyun. 

Sumin stared into his dark, brown eyes and began to loose control of herself. She got so lost in his eyes that her knees weakened. But luckily, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her waist. And gave her a tight affectionate hug. She thanked the heavens or she would have fallen onto the ground. Why do I feel so happy with you? He thought. EXO smiled at their member. 

Destiny, I hate how you can toy with me. She thought. Without control over her body, her arms wrapped around Baekhyun's neck. She closed her eyes and savored this moment. 

How perfect they fit into each others arms. 

How Baekhyun's eyes managed to make Sumin swoon. 

How Sumin's interest in DO made Baekhyun pissed off. 

They smiled, forgetting everyone else except each other. But soon, Sumin opened her eyes. 

And something behind Baekhyun caught Sumin's attention. She leaned to the side and looked behind him. Her eyes widened. It was Yuri, with another boy. He was tall, and his face screamed charisma. Her jaw dropped when he yanked Yuri into his arms and shared a passionate kiss. She froze. No.. No she can't. 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter