I'll protect you

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji lifelessly walked back to class. He opened the door of the class and all eyes shifted to him. Jiyeon and her friend’s avoided eye contact with him. The teacher blinked at Chunji. “Chanhee?” He asked with disbelief. Chunji nodded and handed him the note.

The teacher nodded and he walked back to his seat. Teen Top looked at the boy curiously. Once he sat down, Niel asked, “Hey, where’d you go?” Chunji just sighed.

“Long story..” He said. The rest of the members scooted closer to him. But one member had his eyes fixed on Sumin’s chair. His attention was on her empty seat. Where are you? But he finally turned away once Chunji began telling his story.

“Well.. I was on my way to the bathroom, when I heard shouting in the girl’s bathroom. It was like, “What do you have that we don’t” or something like that. I got curious, so I peeked in.” He said.

Their eyes widened. “You walked into the girl’s bathroom?” CAP asked with disbelief.

“That’s not the point!” Chunji snapped. CAP raised his hands in defeat as Chunji continued, “You’ll never believe what I saw..” He said.

His fist bawled up and he shot a glare at Jiyeon’s back figure. Teen Top’s eyes followed Chunji’s and landed on the same girl. “Jiyeon?” L.Joe asked.

“Her and her stupid friends were beating up Sumin.” He said. Their eyes widened. L.Joe felt as if his oxygen tank had been empty. He couldn’t breathe because his friend’s words.

“Omo! Is she okay?!” Ricky asked. Chunji nodded and lightly smiled. “She’s in the nurse’s office resting.” He said.

A new sensation washed over L.Joe’s body. His fist bawled up and his knuckles turned white, his heart ached at the image of her beaten, and he slammed his fist into the table beside him. The entire class flinched; slowly they turned their eyes towards the boys. And Teen Top turned their heads towards L.Joe.

L.Joe’s deadly gaze was fixed on one girl, and one girl only, Han Jiyeon. She saw L.Joe’s gaze and gulped nervously.

 

 

The class soon ended and it was time for lunch, Jiyeon ducked out of sight once the bell rang. L.Joe gritted his teeth in anger when the sight of the girl was lost. Niel placed a hand on L.Joe’s shoulder.

“Calm down, get your revenge or later. What matters right now is checking up on her.” Niel said. L.Joe’s fist fell and the group began walking towards the nurse’s office.

How can I face you when.. I was supposed to protect you? He thought.

L.Joe saw a bush of flowers beside the office. Quickly, and swiftly he picked one flower off the bush and shoved it neatly into his pocket. He followed as Teen Top entered the office.

The nurse wasn’t there at the moment and they surrounded Sumin’s sleeping figure. CAP worriedly looked at the girl and said, “Let’s go get her some food so she has something when she wakes up.”

Some boys nodded and followed their leader. But two boys stayed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter