Demon

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin grabbed L.Joe and quickly ran out of there. “What the hell?!” L.Joe screamed.

“I’ll explain later! Now run!” She said. L.Joe grunted and continued running. His hands glanced down and noticed their interlocked hands. His heart quickened. Why does her hand perfectly fit in mine? He thought.

Sumin gritted to a stop about 4 blocks away from the cemetery. She huffed and puffed air out and into her lungs harshly. She wiped her forehead with the back of the hand that wasn’t holding L.Joe’s. He did the same and leaned against the wall, supporting himself.

“YA- What was- That- About?” He took deep breaths between each word. She waited until she managed to talk in complete sentences before answering.

“There was a demon..” She answered frightened. His eyes widened and he stared at her. “MWOH?!” He yelled.

“There was a demon..” She repeated.

“Wh-what do you mean demon?!” He yelled.

She sighed and turned to face him. She frowned and said, “A demon. D-E-M-O-N.” She answered bluntly. She didn’t mean to be rude, but a demon was the last thing she need on her plate. She felt tense and stressed.

He looked at her and facepalmed himself. “I know what a demon is.. It’s the opposite of you, I’m not stupid.” He said and sighed.

“What do they do I mean, if you’re an angel and you help people, do they kill people?” He asked and his eyes widened in horror. She shook her head.

“Demons are sent out to stall or wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter