Finally

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

High heels clanked behind him, and L.Joe turned around to a familiar face. L.Joe gave her a distrustful glare. "What do you want?"

The girl smirked at him, "You don't remember me Byunghun?"

"How could I forget? I never met anyone as thirsty as you, Jiyeon." She smiled mischievously, and wrapped her arms around L.Joe's neck.

"You haven't called me in a while, I missed you.." She pouted. L.Joe wanted to gag at her attempt to do ageyo. She leaned in towards L.Joe and whispered, "Come with me, or she'll get it." She threatened. His eyes widened.

"Don't worry, she's safe, if you do everything I say." She pulled him to the dance floor. He stood there awkwardly, Jiyeon whispered to his ear, "Dance, or else." L.Joe glared at her before lightly moving to the beat.

Soon enough, Jiyeon pulled him closer to their body, and thus began dancing against themselves. L.Joe bit his lip in awkwardness and noticed Jiyeon tried to whispher something to him. But the music was to loud he could hear.

"What?" He repeated. She pulled him in suddenly and their lips crashed. Jiyeon noticed Sumin's stare and smirked. And L.Joe pushed her away. However, it was too late, Sumin was gone.

"What did you do?" He wiped the back of his lips. She smiled.

"I helped my cousin, with the girl he likes, and kissed the boy I like, what's wrong with that?" She asked innocently. He glared at her.

"Who is your cousin?" He demanded.

"He's tall, handsome, friendly, and anything Sumin would want in a boy. He's the exact opposite of you." She truthfully stated. L.Joe stared at her hatefully.

He couldn't help but agree with her, everything she said was right. He didn't belong with her, she had a soulmate, so who was he to interfere? Suddenly it clicked.

"Baekhyun? Is Baekhyun your cousin?" She smiled.

"Smart and Hot, bonus." She smirked. "It can't be a coincidence that Baekhyun met her on the same day she set you up with Yuri. But it was a coincidence when he fell for her, now he wants her as much as you do." She smirked.

"You're wrong." A voice answered. The two turned around and met eyes with Chunji. "No one, not even Baekhyun loves her the way L.Joe does. Even if L.Joe isn't her soulmate, he'll always love her."

"What do you know about anything Chunji? You're just a pretty face." She spat. Chunji scoffed.

"A pretty face with the ability to sense love, I can sense the connection between people and no one, not even Baekhyun loves Sumin as much as L.Joe does." L.Joe smirked triumphantly.

Jiyeon scoffed and smiled. L.Joe’s smirk began to fall. She’s up to something.

“Even if you love her oh so much, you’ll nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter