Kisses

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything seemed well in TEENTOP & Sumin's dorm. There were 3 bedrooms inside the dorm. Sumin took one while the TEENTOP members split into groups of two; Hyung and Dongsaeng. Sumin put all her clothes into the drawer and someone knocked on her door. 

"Come in!" She called out. The door opened and a figure walked in. Sumin turned around and smiled at the figure. "Annyeong." She said. 

He smiled. "You stopped crying, huh?" He asked and threw himself onto her bed. She rolled her eyes and shut her drawer. 

She 'tchh'ed him and rolled her eyes. But her face expression was playful. "Shut up." She said and smacked his legs off her bed. But he brought them back up and cuddled with her pillow. 

"Can I just sleep here?" He asked. Sumin's eyes widened as blush rose to her cheeks. She grabbed the other pillow and smacked L.Joe's back with it. 

"Aniyo!" She yelled. 

He smirked under the pillow, turned around, grabbed her pillow and pulled her down. Her eyes widened when she landed on the bed and suddenly, a body rolled over her and pinned her down. Her eyes doubled when she came into direct contact with L.Joe's eyes. 

"Stop with the pillow." He said. She was speechless. The way he was manly enough to pin his angel down onto her bed? It was the weirdest thing ever, but she found it... hot. 

Her cheeks flushed pink, but luckily L.Joe was too busy worrying about himself to notice. What is wrong with me? I shouldn't be p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter