Lost

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin had collasped on the way back and Baekhyun had no other choice then to carry her. He carried her bridle-style back to the campsite, where everyone rushed towards her.  A few facility members gently moved her onto a gurney, which was then transported onto an ambulance. Baekhyun watched as the car drove away, flashings red lights and making siren noises. His fist trembled at the thought of the victim in his head. 

You’ve got some explaining to do. He marched back to the EXO cabin and was greeted by Luhan, and Lay. “Baekhyun! How was she? Did they find her?” He asked.

“Baekhyun?” Lay noticed his glowering eyes. “Why do you look so angry?”

“Where’s Kris?” He asked in a low voice. Luhan’s eyes widened. Baekhyun had never spoken to anyone in such a frightening or murderous voice.

“I-In his room.” Luhan answered. Baekhyun nodded and marched upstairs towards Kris’s room. Luckily, the door was unlocked and Baekhyun let himself in. Kris was in the middle of watching TV when it happened.

Baekhyun slammed the door and Kris turned his head. “Oh, you’re back, did you find her?” He asked carelessly.

“Where is your Frisbee?” He asked. Kris raised a brow and suddenly, his heartbeat stopped. .

“Why?” He tried to maintain his cover.

“JUST TELL ME WHERE IT IS!!!!!” He screamed. Kris’s eyes widened. Baekhyun had never been the type to yell or scream at his friends. He would always scream or yell jokingly but there was never a serious situation.

“I lent it to that one short guy in TEENTOP,” He said, trying to cover up. Baekhyun’s eyes widened. No…

“L-L.Joe?” He asked. Kris nodded. And Baekhyun raced out of his room.

Baekhyun, I’m sorry you have to go through this, but this is just how destiny decided things for you. I care about you; you’re one of those people I cherish most in my heart. You and the others are the reasons why I decided to go through this. So we could live out our dreams as singers. I never had a dream until you came into my life and showed me fun, life, and the true meaning of living. I want you to be with her. But in order for me to survive, you can’t.

And Kris ran out of his room as well.

 

Baekhyun burst through the door of TEENTOP’s cabin. He saw Niel, Ricky, Changjo, and CAP sitting beside the TV and ran in. “Where is L.Joe?” He asked.

Niel scoffed, “Why do we have to answer to an EXO member?”

“SUMIN’S LIFE IS AT RISK?!” He screamed. CAP stood up and narrowed his eyes.

“What happened?” He asked.

“Why is L.Joe involved?” Ricky asked.

“L.Joe might have been the one who caused her head bump.” He said. Their eyes widened.

“In no possible way would L.Joe do-“ CAP was interrupted.

“He left with Chunji to Sumin’s hospital. The teacher’s gave them the pass to take her to her parents.” Niel answered. CAP stared at Niel. What does he know?

Baekhyun nodded and ran back out.

 

(In a Car)

“What do you think happened to her?” Chunji asked. “I’m worried sick, and I’ve never even met her parent’s before. Does she even have parents? Because you know….”

“I don’t know what happened to her. I just hope she’s okay.” L.Joe answered. Because if she is, I can finish the job. She needs to pay for all she’s done to me.. 

“I’m surprised that you weren’t the one to carry her back to the campsite but Baekhyun.” Chunji admitted. “And after I let you have her.” He sighed.

L.Joe turned towards his friend, “What are you talking about?” He asked.

Chunji rolled his eyes and explained, “You know the rules, whoever talks to the girl first has dibs, and if I remember correctly that was me. I wanted her but seeing how she clung onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter