Sleepless night

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe laid in his bed for hours. On his side, CAP was sleeping soundly and occasionally kicked his ankles as he turned. L.Joe grunted in annoyance. He couldn't fall asleep. Something was off tonight, and he absolutely hated it. 

Every time he would close his eyes, his thoughts drifted back to her. But unfortunately, she always ended up in his arms. L.Joe couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't handle being without her. Just when L.Joe was about to get up and apologize, the door opened. 

L.Joe immediately shut his eyes and slid slowly into the blanket. And he heard a soft breathing in the room. Footsteps began to approach him and his heart began to beat faster and faster.

Sumin smiled as she watched him pretend to sleep. She saw him close his eyes when the door opened and couldn’t help but smile. She slowly stepped towards him, pretending as if she thought he was sleeping and kneeled down on the side of the bed.

She bravely took L.Joe’s hand into hers and she felt him freeze under her touch.

Sumin didn’t realize, but something was off.

A drop of sweat threatened to slide onto her face due to her nervousness. She gulped before she started, “L.Joe-ah.. Mianhae.. I know I shouldn’t have been so heartless to you. It’s true… I know of your feelings. And I’m glad that you’ve finally decided to give your heart to someone. But it’s unfortunate for all of us that it was me. If I could change this rule, I would but..” A tear threatened to escape her eye. “I can’t. I can’t do anything. I can’t even.. Return your feelings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter