Meeting Him

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After goodbye hugs, tears, and gifts Sumin finally reached her destination. God had provided a small apartment for her in a building a few blocks from her new school. She carried a box of gifts from her friends and behind her stood another angel, who had another mission on earth, and carried a few boxes down to earth. 

“Kamsamida Rockhyun sunbae!” She said as Rockhyun carried her final box into the new apartment.

He looked up at her and gave her a bright smile. “No problem Sumin-ah. Just call me oppa. You have my number in your phone if you need anything. God asked me to be your ‘guardian’ if anyone asks because you’re still under aged. And here, I’m going to be ‘your brother’.” He quoted. She chuckled and nodded.

 

“Thanks Rockhyun oppa!” She smiled. He laughed wildly.

“It sounds so weird!” He admitted. She agreed with him and laughed along.

After a few minutes of laughing, it finally died down. “I’ve taken care of your rent for the next 6 months. You should get a job so you could get some things and food. But for now,” He took an envelope out from his pocket and handed it to her.

“This is for you.” He said. She took the envelope from his hands, opened it, and found 1,000,000 won (About $880). Her eyes widened and she bowed. 

“Thank you Rockhyun-ah- I mean, oppa.” She winked. He chuckled and ruffled her hair. “No problem Minnie!” He said and headed for the door. She giggled at her new nickname.

He exited the building and she waved goodbye to him. After he got into his car, she closed the door and glanced around the apartment and sighed. Wow, all this unpacking for one little girl. She pouted. Let’s begin!

After 5 hours of unpacking, she finally finished in packing most of her boxes. She wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand and sighed. “This is tough nuggets!” She exclaimed to herself.

She found herself exhausted and parched. Hmm.. I should go buy groceries. She thought. She took a quick shower and locked up the apartment. She took out her phone and googled the nearest market, and received a text. 

From: Father. She raised a brow and opened the text.

‘Hello Sumin. It’s me, God. I renamed myself in your phone just in case someone sees the contact ‘God’. I’m just informing you some things about what happens on earth. 1. If you’re successful in your mission, the destiny book could give you another chance to live on earth as you presently are. 2. You’re powers are limited on earth. You are able to read human’s minds if you choose too. And you could fly, but remember no one can see you fly. 3. You are only able to reveal yourself to your human that you are an angel. 4. If your human dare exposes you, you may threaten him by any means necessary. 5. Try your best to get close to him and get him to open his heart to someone. 6. You must remember, angels and humans are forbidden to be together.’

Wow, that was a long message. She thought and replied, ‘Okay. (:’

She exited the message icon and continued her search for the nearest market. She found out that the nearest market was a block from her apartment and she begun to walk.

On the way there, some men and boys were staring at her.  A few even whistled and smiled at her in a flirty matter. Aish, I'm a pabo..She grew uncomfortable, crossed her arms attempting to cover up, and begun to speed walk. When she arrived at the market, she felt relief. She noticed that there was a clothing store next to the market, and figured she would stop there afterwards. 

Walking past each aisle, she picked up whatever she thought was necessary and placed them into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter