Detention

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few the next few days, L.Joe went on about three dates with the same girl. Sumin frowned upon L.Joe saying that he would just 'think about whether or not she was the right one'. But in reality, she thought he was afraid to commit to her. He never told Sumin his opinion of her and he wasn't thinking of her in his mind often, which she thought was weird. That's weird right? Why wouldn't he think of the girl he likes? 

Her heart fell a little bit at her thought but she glanced out the window and sighed. I can't fall, I won't. I won't. I can give up my feelings for him. How hard would that be? We're forbidden. Remember, forbidden. She thought. Suddenly, she was hit by a paper ball. 

She glanced at the ball that just hit her head. She remembered that she was still in class and glanced to her side. She found Ricky asleep with his mouth open and drool all over his desk. She held in her laugh, afraid to wake him up. 

She smiled at the baby-faced and lightly brushed the bangs away from his eyes. She couldn't stand how cute he was. He was just like a newborn baby, hyper, loud, cheerful, and could make anyone smile. Well, except for L.Joe. She never understood that fact but shrugged it off. 

All the TEEN TOP members had their charms. Sumin found each member charming and sweet in their own way. She understood why the girls at her school hated her for being close to them. And they why loved their so-called 'oppas' so much. 

ChangJo was the group's maknae, which surprises everyone. He's one of the quietest members of the group, who has the strength to  rip your skull off your body if you get him mad. 

Niel was one of the most friendiest boys, but unfortuatly he was one of the flirty boys. His large lips are his biggest attraction, any girl would give anything to kiss those plump lips. He and Ricky are the athletic ones among the group. Sumin gawked in surprise when she saw them jump over the high jump bar so easily, while the other memebers failed miserably. 

CAP was their group's oldest member and he had the most charming eye smile. Sumin considered him to be one of those super super buff guys with a soft heart. He would often get bullied by his younger friends. But he regained the leader position when the right time comes. He wasn't afraid to take a stand for his friends and knew each one of the members inside out. 

Chunji was the second oldest. The group's lead flirt. Sumin had to admit, he was handsome. The thing she loved about ChunJi was his heart. Before that incident, she considered him one of those boys who would fool around with girls and was 24/7. But she was wrong, under that flirt was a big heart who cared for every one of his friends. He was definietly loyal to his friends. 

She smiled as she looked at each one of the memebers. They were very good friends, she knew why L.Joe choose this group of all groups. Suddenly, she caught L.Joe's eyes. He looked.. Annoyed. 

Why were staring at my friends, Anh Sumin? He thought. Sumin grew red and turned away. He saw me! Omg! Embarassing! 

L.Joe smirked as he saw her reacting, indicating he caught her. She turned back to him and gave him a small smile, indicating she was sorry. He chuckled and po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter