Mistake

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin walked silently back to her dorm alone, her hands tucked into the pockets of her hoodie. She tried her best to not make sound as she closed the door. Once the door was shut, she smiled and her thought drifted back to Baekhyun's smiling face. 

She couldn't help but silently squeal. He was just so cute. She knew she had a special feeling for Baekhyun, but basically tried to brush it off as a soulmate thing. With a sigh, she turned around. 

But once she turned she saw a figure watching her and her eyes widened. It was a pissed off L.Joe. He had worried eyes, and unreadable expression. He had his hands in his jean pockets and stared at her. 

The two locked eyes and shared a moment of silence. 

It wasn't a blissful silence, but more of a deadly silence. 

L.Joe's eyes darkened at her and he walked back up to his room, without a word. Sumin narrowed her eyes at him and read his mind. 

All women are the same. They make you feel happy, but end up leaving you hurt. This is why I shouldn't fall in love and why this ing angel should go back to her place. I don't need to fall in love. I'll turn gay. Or better yet, never give my heart to anyone and get a dog.  

Sumin's expression fell and a wave of guilt washed over her body. With tired shoulders, she dragged herself back to her room. She softly rested her body on the bed and rubbed her tired face. She groaned lightly and rolled onto her stomach. 

She grabbed her nearest pillow and clutched it in her arms. 

I've failed you.. I'm sorry.. She thought. 

With tearfilled eyes, she grabbed her sandals and wrote a quick note. She walked past L.Joe's room and placed it on his door.

Without looking back, she left the dorm. 

She ran into the woods, making sure no one was following

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter