Y-You?!

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That boy tried to hit on me..” She mumbled as she opened the door to her apartment. She lightly shook the thought literally out of her mind and glanced down towards her long slender legs. 

“Okay, note to self. No shorts in front of boys. I hate the 'influence'.” She said and rolled her eyes.

She walked into the kitchen and began to put all the groceries away. After finishing, she noticed the bag of clothes on the floor and her thoughts wandered back to the blonde boy. Somehow, he captivated her.

Unknowingly, she cracked a smile.

“But that L.Joe boy was nice...His name sounds foreign.” She giggled as she continued thinking of him.

Slowly she remembered his sharp features: his long dirty blonde bangs, his cute eyes, a mole right his eye, and his milky white skin. Her cheeked turned rosy red and she mentally slapped her cheeks. 

“He was good-looking too.” She admited out-loud and froze. She shook her head. “Ehh, there are better guys. I just have to focus on Lee Byunghun for now!” She said and made a ‘fighting’ hand. 

“I wondered what school is like on earth..” She wondered and shrugged. Afterwards, she brushed her teeth and headed off to bed.

The next day she woke up to her alarm. She washed, put on her uniform, and ate a banana for breakfast. After throwing away the peel, she put the backpack on herself and held onto the straps tightly.

“Let’s go.” She muttered to herself and locked her doors. After walking for about 15 minutes, she ended up at the front of her school. Her jaw dropped at the sight. The ‘TOP HIGH’ banner had turned into ‘POT’ high. She glanced inside wondering if this was the correct school, she hoped this was the wrong school, but all the rest of the labels said TOP high, so she sighed and entered the school.

While she roamed the school, she noticed a few students. Some boys smiled hungrily at her and the girls didn’t even pay attention to her. But she noticed that all the girls were wearing different uniforms compared to her own.

Why do their uniforms look so different from mine?

Some of the girls had unbottoned the top buttons of their shirts revealing their bras or tangtops underneath. Others didn't button them at all and wore tang tops underneath. Their skirts looked like someone took scissors and cut off a few inches, so the skirt was super short. If they were to bend over their butts would be exposed. Sumin looked down at herself.

Well.. I get I better fit in.  

She loosened the top collar of her polo shirt a bit and dusted her clothes. As she walked past them, she saw fingers and heard snickers from her female classmates.  She grew cautious and began to pick up the pace. 

The first thing I do when I get home is cut my skirt. 

She found her locker number and opened the door to find her textbooks, a school manual and a few articles of clothing. I guess that’s for PE. She thought.

She took out what she needed for her first few classes and walked to her assigned class. She didn't expect school on Earth to be that different from Angel school. She had her doubts but this, this was beyond her imagination. But with a sigh, she opened the door to her class. 

No one noticed a new girl’s entrance, nobody cared, nor acknowledged. She was greeted with paperballs as she walked to her seat. And frowned when she saw all of her classmates out of their seats chatting, gossiping, sleeping, and a couple locking lips in front of her. 

She gave the couple a dirty look as she scooted away to find a seat. 

She wasn’t stupid. One wrong move and her entire high school life could be ruined. She tried to find a seat that would isolate herself from the rest of her classmates, and prayed it was near Lee Byunghun's seat. 

 She found a cozy in the corner and sat down. She prepared herself for the lesson and suddenly loud screams caught her attention. The classroom grew wilder, if possible. The door slammed open and she flinched at the sound. Sumin raised her head over the heads of the classmates and counted six heads coming in. The class gave them a warm welcome: cheering, winks, and screaming. (Mostly from the girls)

The five out of six boys smiled back and sent winks or flying kisses back towards their fans. Causing them to get even crazier.

“DID YOU SEE THAT?! CAP OPPA WINKED AT ME!” Some girl pretended to faint.

"NO HE WAS WINKING AT ME." Another girl said and shoved the previosu girl.

"NIEL OPPA. BE MINE!" A girl jumped into Niel's arms and hugged him tighty. He gave her a warm smile and awkwardly patted her back. 

But there was one boy who didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter