Hike

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun grew unconfident in him and looked away, unable to bear with the statement. His chest grew heavy and he began to stare off into space. 

Sumin worriedly bit her lip as she watched L.Joe. He caught her staring at him and sent her a playful wink, she looked away blushing. 

Soon, the group headed in another direction, Jung Sangmi, their supposed leader received the list of items and a map as promised and read over them aloud.

"Group picture, red ribbon, water from the river, a pineapple, and a group cheer?" She asked with disbelief. The other groups crowded around the boy and read over the list again. Sumin, Baekhyun and L.Joe awkwardly stood out of the group. 

Sumin gave Baekhyun a small smile and a wave. He nodded lightly and walked towards the group of people. Sumin sighed. I guess he's mad about earlier... She pouted. I was playing.. 

Just when L.Joe reached out to her, another high pitched squeal attracted all the attention. "OPPPPA!" Everyone turned towards the annoying voice. Jiyeon gave them friendly smiles and her eyes immediately whipped towards L.Joe and smiled brighter because of him.

He rolled his eyes at the girl. Her smile faded when she saw Sumin, she gave her a sarcastic smile and walked past the two. Sumin gulped and avoided eye contact. 

Jiyeon's eyes widened once she saw who was in their group. "Oppa?" She asked. He turned around with a shocked expression as well. 

Oppa? Sumin and L.Joe thought. L.Joe began to grow excited while something in Sumin's heart wavered over her. As if she didn't want Baekhyun to be Jiyeon's. 

"Jiyeon?" He asked. His tone didn't sound pleased and that surprised L.Joe and Sumin. She gave him the friendliest smile and attacked him with a hug. Luckily, Baekhyun ducked away before she captured him. He turned away from her and muttered, "Annoying prick." 

Sumin bit her lip to prevent from smiling when she heard Baekhyun's mutter. Jiyeon shrugged it off and turned towards the group of people. Sumin finally remembered. Jiyeon was Baekhyun's cousin. 

Soon that waver over her heart disappeared and she grew happier. She finally let out a small smile. And soon, Sangmi led the group away towards their first destination. It happened to be a river close to the camp ground, luckily, it wasn't too far of a walk for Sumin, it was about the distance from her house to school. 

But unlike other people, the struggles were quite strong. "YA OPPA!" Jieyon shouted. Baekhyun turned around with an annoyed expression. She rolled her eyes and raised her arms up. "Carry me." She declared. 

He gave her a look of disapproval and turned around. But before he could march away, she said, "I'll tell auntie you bombed your calculus exam." Baekhyun froze and gave her a deadly glare. But leaned down and she hopped onto his back. While hugging her legs, he continued foreword. 

Sumin couldn't help but smile at Baekhyun. Something about him just captivated her. He wasn't too nice nor too mean towards people. And it was obvious was his feelings for Jiyeon were. 

L.Joe on the other hand, didn't like how Sumin's attention was on Baekhyun. He was boiling on the inside but remained icy the outside. He looked at the ground and noticed a mud pool right in Sumin's path. 

But before her foot fell into it, L.Joe pulled her back and into his arms. She blinked, confused. She realized she was in L.Joe's arms and grew pink. He quickly pointed to the visable mud pool in the ground, "You were going to step in that. Watch it next time." It took his everything to let go of her and continue ahead. 

Sumin stared a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter