First Date

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two made an awkward and quiet trip back to Sumin’s apartment. L.Joe stood at her doorstep, waiting for her to open the door. Before she opened the door, she turned to him.

“Thank you for walking me home.. I guess I’m not that great of a guardian if you have to protect me..” She said. He merely shrugged and began to walk away.

But he soon stopped and turned back at her, “You’re welcome.” He said and continued his way. Sumin watched and waited until he was out of her sight and opened the door.

Lee Byunghun.. You sure are.. A different type of person. She thought.

Morning soon greeted the girl as she was getting ready for school. She had previously cut a length of her skirt off and now she looked like any other girl at school. She weakly smiled and fixed her blazer.

Why does it feel weird to dress like this? It doesn’t make me feel prettier or anything.. She thought. She shrugged the feeling off and grabbed her backpack, an apple, and locked the door.

She headed for school. After passing the alley, she noticed that there were a group of guys in front of her school. She wondered why they stood there and approached the entrance.

Suddenly, she was grabbed by a boy. “Hey cutie.” He said.

She turned around and met a handsome tall male’s face. She blinked once and tried to pull her hand away. “I-I have to go to class.” She said.

He had bright blonde hair unlike L.Joe, who was a dirty blond. He wore a lightly colored brown blazer with a plad button-up underneath with black jeans. It was obvious that this group of boys didn’t attend TOP high.

He smirked at her. “You would rather go to class than to me baby?” He flirtatiously smiled. Another male stepped into their moment and said, “Ya. Luhan, let go of her. She’s not the one you want.” He hissed.

Luhan glared at him and let her go. Sumin bowed a little and glanced up to see his face. Her jaw dropped.

It was her soul mate.

And soon, she was yanked away.

She landed behind someone’s broad back, he hissed at the group, “Get out of here, or else.” It was L.Joe and she sighed in relief.

She took another peek at her soul mate and sighed. I’m so sorry I’m dead.. You seem like an incredible person.. She thought.

The blonde earlier stepped up to L.Joe. “Or what?” He spat. L.Joe glared at him and said, “Get off my campus before the cops make you.” He said.

The blonde glared at him and said, “Next time, don’t with my friend’s girl.” He spat and the group walked away.

Sumin couldn’t believe her ears. with my friend’s girl?! She thought. He turned around and looked at her.

“You okay?” He asked. Sumin snapped out of it and softened, he looked worried.

“Yeah.. I’m alright.” She said, he nodded and walked into the building. Sumin began to read his mind. Stupid Chunji hyung had to flirt again. He thought.

So close! She thought and ran to class.

A few hours after independent studying, it was finally lunch time. Sumin grabbed her lunch box from her locker and was greeted by a loving smile once she closed her locker.

“Hi Sumin!” Ricky cheered. She waved back and said, “Hi Ricky.”

“Can you eat lunch with my friends and I?” He asked. Sumin thought about and nodded. “Um.. Sure! Why not.” She said. He smiled brightly and lead them outside to find Teen Top eating their lunches beside one of the trees in the back of the school.

Niel waved at the two and Sumin waved back. Once she approached the group, she sat down beside whoever was the closest, which was actually Chunji.

“Awh, can’t stay away?” He said. Sumin rolled her eyes.

“You’re the one who was rejected, I was the rejecteee.” She reminded. Chunji rolled his eyes, and earned CAP’s snickering

L.Joe nudged her and she looked up at him. “When are you going to help me find a girl?” He asked. Sumin shrugged.

“I guess after school? Mall? An amusement park? Are there any cute girls here?” She asked.

“Definitely.” Chunji said and smiled at her. She shoved his face away and received laughs from Niel and Ricky. “YA! DON’T TOUCH MY FACE! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!” He shouted.

Sumin merely meronged him and turned back to L.Joe. “Girls here? There are a few good-looking ones, but their personailities… Eh.” He said and shrugged.

“Well, you can’t base a book on its cover.” She said. L.Joe shrugged again. “Maybe you should try going on dates with a few girls, maybe then you could get an idea of what kind of girl that you’re interested in.” He nodded and munched on an apple.

Soon, they were greeted with squeals. The group’s attention turned towards a smaller group of girls. A few of them glared at Sumin and walked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter