I'm your angel!

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During class, Sumin couldn’t help but sneak glances at L.Joe. He just sat there with his poker face staring off into space. While his friends were goofing around, flirting with girls, texting, and even passing notes to one another.

She was surprised that L.Joe didn’t do any of the sorts. She wondered if his personality was that different from his friends. Or if he was just really bored or tired.

Chunji caught her staring at L.Joe and wondered. Don’t tell me she likes L.Joe. At least with me, you’ll get a chance. But I guess she likes a challenge.

He has no idea.

After class, Sumin kept thinking of ways to confront L.Joe about her presence. But with every scenario, she ended up humiliating herself.

After debating with herself for the hundredth time, she decided to wing it. Who cares! It’s not like he’ll faint right? She nervously chuckled.

She spotted Teen Top coming her way and quickly hid behind a pillar in the hall. They were being blocked by a group of about 8 girls. They all looked nervous and excited.

Soon one of the girls stepped out of the group, Sumin remembered her name to be Yoomi, and she had a box of chocolates in her hands and slightly trembled. She’s cute. She thought. Sumin watched the entire scene unfold. 

 “L.Joe oppa.. I… I really like you! Will you accept my feelings?” L.Joe blinked as this girl shouted and bravely held out the box of chocolates towards him. With a tired sigh, he shoved the box back at her and coldly said, “No thanks.” He walked past the broken hearted girl.

Yoomi looked at L.Joe speechlessly and fell to the floor crying. Her friends crowded around her and began to comfort her. Teen Top looked at the girl with pity and followed after him.

Ricky was the last to go, he bent down towards the girl and gave her a pat on the head. “Don’t take it to heart sweetie. L.Joe just isn’t interested in dating. We about being gay sometimes.” He chuckled. Yoomi let out a little smile before giving him a nod.

“Thank you..” She said. He smiled and caught up to his friends.

Rude! And awwwwh.. Changhyun.. Sumin thought. L.Joe was about to walk past her but Sumin popped out from behind a wall and greeted L.Joe. “Annyeong.” She smiled.

Teen Top saw the two and sent smiles to Sumin except for L.Joe, who just waved.

A wave of nervousness hit Sumin and she began to shake a bit. She now understood why Yoomi was trembling. L.Joe was intimidating. His bored stare could cut someone if he tried.

Sumin took a big breath and said, “Can I talk you for a second?” She asked. Teen Top raised a brow and L.Joe pointed at himself. Sumin nodded.

L.Joe scoffed. Don’t tell me she’s interested too.. He thought. “Whatever it is you have to tell me you can tell me in front of my peers.” He said. Sumin sighed and thought for a second. I’m gonna break a rule. But that might be the only way I could talk to him. She thought and nodded.

She pointed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter