I Want Him Back

Nothing But Nice

~ Five Years Later ~

Sungyeol POV.

It's been quite a while since it happened, when the boy I saved left me. I couldn't blame him, nor could I stop him.  I wasn't there for him when he need me the most, how stupid of to only realize that when our friendship came to an end. Since that day, he's been avoiding me. At school, and around the city. Now we were nothing but strangers, with a past. Hey what's this? I picked up an envelope.

~ Flashback: Five Years Ago ~

No One POV.

"I'm moving out." Myungsoo said without hesitation.

"W-what? Why? I said I was sorry." Sungyeol began to start tear up.

"It was fun being with you for the past two years, but then I wasn't fun anymore. I thought you were my best friend that would always pick me up when I fell. You were my hero. But then suddenly, you weren't there anymore. I was down, no where to go to, no one to talk to. Then there was Sunggyu, who was actually family, who actually understands me, who was actually there for me whenever I needed him. That's why I'm staying with him." Myungsoo was tearing up to, but he was strong.

"B-but Myungie-" Myungsoo stopped him.

"When I was alone in the hospital. I began to think. No matter how many people told me that you abandoned me and you weren't my friend anymore, I defended you everytime, saying you were just busy. Now when I think about it, they were right. I was hurting more for just defending you. Now I'm done." Myungsoo's words stung Sungyeol right in his heart.

"Myungsoo, I never wanted to hurt you. I'm so so soooo sorry!" Sungyeol crying while he placed his hands on Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo quickly pushed him away.

"Sorry's not going to work this time."

"But Myungsoo-" Myungsoo stopped him again.

"All of this happened because our time is up. I can't stay with you, I will only get worse." Myungsoo picked up his bags and walked pass Sungyeol. Sungyeol grabbed his wrist just in time."

"Don't go." His crying became stronger. "You may not need me anymore, but I need you."

"Trust me, you have all your friends, you don't need me." Myungsoo escaped Sungyeol's hand and walked out. An envelope fell out of one of his bags and landed on Sungyeol's desk with a bunch of other papers. Both of them didn't notice it. Before Myungsoo reached the stairs Sungyeol grabbed his wrist again.

"Myungsoo."

"Lee Sungyeol. Goodbye, and don't talk to me again." This time Sungyeol let go. Myungsoo walked down the stairs to the door without turning back. Tears now rushing down his cheeks. When he closed the door behind him, he put his hand on it. "Goodbye. I still love you, and I always will." Myungsoo whispered to himself before he moved to the elevator, walked out of the lobby, and left Sungyeol's apartment buildng for the last time.

Sungyeol fell down to his knees and began to cry like he never had. He told his parents everything and they were almost as sad as he was. One day later Sungyeol's mom came into his room to clean up.

"Man, Sungyeol is sooo messy." She began to organize his desk, putting all the papers into a folder, including the folder that Myungsoo dropped.

~ End of Flashback ~

Myungsoo POV. 

After that day, many things have changed in my life. I made two new friends: Hoya, who used to hang out with Sungyeol and is going out with Dongwoo, and Sungjong, who isn't afraid to show off his feminine side. He gets bullied a lot by the jocks at our high school, that's when me and Hoya come to defend him.

Those were the only people I talked to, other than Sunggyu, who has been really supportive for me since I moved in with him. He was rich also, so he decided to move out of his parents house and bought a nice appartment. It wasn't as big as compared to Sungyeol's, but it was still fancy.

Since that day, I avoid Sungyeol everytime he's where I'm at. I didn't want to talk to him. Right now, things happened for the best. He was out of my life. But there was one big problem in the way. I still love him, everytime I see him I get butterflies inside my stomach. I could never tell him that, that's why I wrote him a letter telling him everything and how I feel. I plan on giving it to him if we ever meet up again in the future when we're adults. The only problem is that I can't find it anywhere.

~ Flashback: Five years ago ~

It was at school when I just walked out of class and went up to the top of the building. That was where I think a lot about stuff. Then I heard a "hey", I turned around to see Hoya. Not the best time for one of the popular kids to see me crying on the top of the school.

"Hoya?"

"Yeah. You're Kim Myungsoo. Right?"

"Yeah." This was awkward, why is he talking to me, I thought him and along with the other kids hated me.

"I just want to let you know that if you hated us for being with Sungyeol all the time, I don't blame you."

"Okay." He began speaking again.

"Also, I never hated you, I actually came hear to ask you if we could be friends. You always look so lonely. And I'm sorry for you and Sungyeol."

"It's okay." He hugged me, I then hugged him back.

"You can talk to me whenever, about anything." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you, a lot." I said sincerly.

"So what's going on between you and Sungyeol?"

"There's actually nothing going on between us anymore."

"Really? Were things that bad."

"Yeah, we don't talk anymore. And I hope I don't run in to him. Being with him made me nothing but miserable." I could tell he was understanding when he put my hand into his.

"I'm really sorry for you. Maybe we can hang out sometime." He rubbed his thumb on my palm. 

"Thanks. It's okay."

"Let's go back to class before people start looking for us."

"Okay." We walked to the door when Sunggyu opened it in front of us.

"What are you guys doing up here? I was looking for you guys everywhere." Sunggyu said as he came to hug me.

"I was worried when I saw the look on your face when you ran out of class."

"It's okay hyung. No need to worry about me. Hoya came to talk to me." He let go of me and fixed my hair.

"Oh. Thanks Howon, he's really fragile."

"No problem, now lets go back to class." we walked back.

~ End of Flashback ~

That's how Hoya became my friend, and we met Sungjong when he was beaten up by jocks and was put in a trashcan with the word HOMO written on his forehead. We quickly became friends as we could relate to him since we both had crushes on guys, but Sungjong was open about it. It reminded me of when Sungyeol came to save me. I really miss him, but I have to forget about him.

Sungyeol POV.

Hey what's this? I found this envelope in my homework folder, It says Sungyeol on it, then it must be for me. so I opened it and found out it was from Myungsoo and the date says it was five years ago.

Dear Sungyeol,

If you're reading this, it's probably been years since we talked, and we probably graduated from high school or even college. I wanted to give this to you since we got the chance to meet up. If you're still shaken up about me leaving you, I want you to know that I don't hate you, and I never did. I also wanted you to know that I love you. I'm IN LOVE with you. I have been since the first time I saw you when you saved me from the streets. I can't help be look at you because you are so perfect in every way. You're handsome, smart, and rich. You mean a lot to me, and I know you're sorry for leaving me behind. Maybe this all happened for a reason, like our time together ran out. I hope you're happy doing whatever you're doing now that your grown up, and I hope you're happy with whoever you end up with. So I hope you don't hate me for loving you. You're the best. You will always be the best hyung ever.

Love Myungsoo <3

He, loves me? How come he never told me? I hope he doesn't think I'm a homophobic. I want him to be comfortable with me. I want him in my arms to cuddle with. Yes, I think I love him too. No, I Know I'm in love with him. But I'm also the most stupidest person ever, because I only realized that I love him now. Now, there's nothing between us, and I can't go up to him and tell him that I found his letter that was supposed to be read when we're adults. he would hate me even more. I guess I could talk to him, maybe become friends with him again and work my way up to his heart. But with him always avoiding me, that won't be easy.  I'll do anything to get him back. I want him back.

 

Wow, 20 subs!!!!!! Thank you for all the support for this story. I'm so sorry I couldn't update this in days. I got braces recently and I can't eat much stuff, so I was really energyless. Now i feel better that I'm back to writing. I hope this update will please you guys. As always, feel free to comment down below. Thank you again, You guys are B2ST. Hint maybe? LOL XD