One Last Date

Nothing But Nice

Hey guys! sorry for not updating the past week, School has been hectic already and its only THE FIRST WEEK! >.<    Because of school, updates will be less frequent as I usually post them, so please understand, but I try my best to write whenever I can.

Anyways, enjoy!

 

~ One Week Later ~

Myungsoo POV.

I have to face reality now, I can't keep running away from it. I have to deal that Sungyeol is leaving to Paris tomorrow and that it was meant to be. I know I don't have much time left with him now.

I wake up in my bed, stretching my arms in the air when suddenly my phone went on. I realize it's Sungyeol's ringtone, so I panically dove into the other end of the bed to pick up the phone before it hung up.

"Yeol?" I said in a cutie voice.

"Hehe, my Myungie is so cute in the morning." Everything he says feels like we've just started dating, I can't get enough of him.

"Well, yeah."

"I wanted to know if your busy or not." He said, sounding like he had something planned out for today.

"No, I'm not busy. What is it?" I said, my heart racing to hear his response.

"I think we should have a date today, before I leave tomorrow." He said, while I mentally screamed hearing his words. I'm so happy that he has time for me today. "Are you okay with it?"

"Absolutely!!!!! What time?!?!" I said, sounding desperate.

"Haha, I'll come pick you up in a hour. Bye!" He said before I said bye back and then hung up on the phone. I quickly went to take a shower, do my hair, and pick my clothes. Once I was done with my appearance, I had to work on my appetite. I quickly took a cup noodles from Sunggyu's cabinet and slurped it down in a flash. 

When Sungyeol knocked on the door, I ran to it to let him in.

"Yeol!" I said as I ran to hug him tightly.

"Myungie, it's nice to see you too." He said, sounding suffocated, so I eased off him and sat down with him on the couch.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him.

"There's something you told me when we were little. You wanted to go there, but you never could." I was confused from what he said, I didn't have such a good memory to remember.

"What?"

"I'm taking you to the amusement park!" He said, pulling out two ticket out in his hand from his pocket. I looked at the ticket and and leaned forward and gave him a hug and kiss.

"Really! Thank you Yeollie! I've always wanted to go." I said, sounding like a kid.

"And now you can." He said and then grabbed my hand. "Let's go!"

I followed him to his car and we drove to the amusement park. The car ride was long, but when I saw the huge roller coastersas we drove along the freeway, I was alreasy excited.

When we drove into the partking lot, I parked the car and opened the car door as fast as I could and I ran, while holding Sungyeol's hand, the the park's entrance.

"Gee Myung, slow down." He said while panting.

"Mianhae, I haven't been to a theme park before, everything looks so cool!" I said, looking at all the different rides, and roller coasters that stood out the most with their loops and corkscrews.

Sungyeol POV.

I watched Myungsoo as I saw him running around, fascinated by everything he sees. It's too adorable, it's like watching a nine year old, but Myungsoo's better.

"Hyung look!" He said, pointing at a big wooden roller coaster. I had a feeling where this would lead to.

"You want me to ride it with you?" I asked, Myungsoo nodded in return. "I'm not really into riding-"

"Yeol Please?" He said,brabbong onto my arm. "I really want to ride it with hyung!" He said and then pouted. I couldn't get enough of it.

"Okay, I'll ride it with you!" I said and he then jumped.

"Really!"  I nodded and then took a large gulp as I saw the roller coaster go down a tall steep hell. The gulp must have been loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeol, are you scared?" He asked me, and I felt embarrased. This is one of the last days I get to spend with him, and I can't look like a coward.

"Me? Scare? No way!" I said cooly and  Myungsoo rolled his eyes over in response.

"Okay then." He said with a smirk on his face. "Let's ride it now!"

He dragged me through a line and into the front seat of the roller coaster. As we made our way up the hill, I lookaround and notice how high we were. I'm totally afraid of hieghts. When we made it to the top, we made a 180 degree turn and then plunged down into the earth.

Me and Myungsoo both screamed as we went downhill. Myungsoo sounded like he was having the time of his life, while I sounded like I was about to die. After a bunch of twists and turns and going up and down, the ride finally came to an end. At the end of the ride, I made it official that roller coasters were not my thing.

"Yeol, wasn't that fun?" He sound totally normal after riding the ride, but now more excited.

"Yeah."

We spent a good few hours here, I it up and rode all the rides with him, and he looked so happy, never have I ever seen him so happy in my life. It was late in the after noon, and the sun was slowly starting to set. Myungsoo and I were sitting on a bench eating ice cream. I got a standard one scoop of coffee flavored ice cream, while he got 3 scoops of cookies and cream.

"Myung, do you really think you can eat all that?" I laughed as i saw him endulging into his ice cream.

"It's really delicious." He said and then took another of ice cream. It was silent after a few minutes before Myungsoo spoke up.

"Thank you for taking me here." he said to me, and I smild at him. "I've always wanted to go to an amusement park all my life and since I spent my day here together with you, I'll never forget this day." He said, every word warming my heart.

"It's the least I can do before I-." Before I could get ahead of myself, I stopped and the expression on his face changed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring it-"

"It's okay. I'm going to have to deal with it one way or another." His position must be a lot more painful for him, because I'm the one who's leaving. "It's going to be weird without you here  for four years." He layed his head onto my shoulder and my nose nuzzled into his hair, remembering the nice scent from his body.

"We can make it work, I know it will." I told him and then grabbed his hand and wrapped it into mines.