A Night Of Events (Part 2 of 2)

Nothing But Nice

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, HERE IT IS. (NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, PLEASE DON'T YELL AT ME >.<) ANYWAYS, ENJOY!

 

Sungyeol POV.

As Sunggyu ran out the banquet hall to go get Woohyun, the night seemed to be over before it even started. "This party is over!" Miyeon yelled as she took off her high heels and ran out the back exit, stomping angrilly.

Everybody started talking, I could distinctly hear things like "Damn, his parents are ed up," "They're the worst," "Miyeon's a ," and "They can rot in hell." I looked at Myungsoo, who looked worried about what would happen to Sunggyu.

"He's going to be okay." I assured him.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. Before I could answer, Woohyun's dad picked up the microphone.

"Everybody, please leave. The engagement is off." He said and everybody in the vuilding began to leave. I saw  Woohyun's mother begin to cry as his father was comforting her. We then looked at each other.

"What now?" Dongwoo asked.

"The party's over." Sungjong told him, giving the look to him.

"Why don't we go over to my place, we can cook dinner." Hoya said, looking at me.

"And when you mean we, you mean me, right?" I questioned him, and he nodded.

"Bingo." He laughed.

"Araso. Let's go." We all stood up, except Myungsoo.

"Myung?" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Shouldn't we wait for Sunggyu and Woohyun?" He wondered, where could they possibly be? Did Sunggyu find him?

"Maybe we should leave them to themselves, alone." Hoya answered. Maybe they were talking or something.

"Yeah, so they can-" Dongwoo stated, we all knew where he was headed.

"Dongwoo-ah!" We all yelled at him. What a ert.

We all drove to Hoya's house, where we set up a little movie night for ourselves. Hoya brought out a popcorn machine while Sungjong was setting up the living room. I was making pizza's while Myungsoo and Dongwoo where choosing movies from Hoya's collection.

"Not that movie, there's a scene in that one!" I heard Myungsoo complain from the living room. A small grin formed on my face.

"Aigoo, Myungie is so innocent!" Dongwoo joked. everybody laughing.

"So Sungyeol," Hoya stood by my side as I began putting tomato sauce, cheese, and toppings onto the crust. He was already eating some of the ingredients.

"Neh?"

"Did Myungsoo talk to you yet?" I had no idea what he was talking about, but then the whole Paris thing went into my head.

"Wait, did he tell you-"

"About you maybe going to study abraod? yeah, he told me." He said and grabbed a piece of cheese.

"Who else did he tell?" I asked him.

"Just me, I think."

"Well, you don't judge me, right?" I wondered if this whole thing changed the way my friends see me, because I may be leaving for four years, and I wouldn't have much luck in getting in contact with anyone because of the time difference.

"Anniyo, if anything I'm happy for you. Just look at this." He pointed at my pizza. "You really got a talent."

"Thanks. I just wonder when he'll talk to me."

"He'll tell you when the time is right." He said to me before walking away to pop the popcorn.

Once everyone was finished with what we were doing, we sat in the living room waiting for the movie to start after all the movie previews. I looked at the back of the movie, reading the description. It was about a man who was soon going to enlist in the army, and his girlfriend becomes heartbroken and goes into depression. The story somewhat resemble what's going on between me and Myungsoo, which made me want to find out what was going to happen.

"Yummmmm, delicious!" everyone said as they took a slice of pizza. I took a bite, while self praising myself. The movie started and then nobody talked.

Me and Myungsoo sat  on the floor with a blanket around us and Yadong was cuddled on one end of the couch while Sungjong sat on the other end.  As the movie went on, Hoya and Dongwoo were busy kissing, and Sungjong was busy texting on his phone. So it was just me and Myungsoo who were actually paying attention.

Actually, I was paying attention to Myungsoo's reaction to watching the movie. It seems that Myungsoo also thought about us in the movie, because his eyes began to water at the sad scenes.

"I miss him so much! I can't take this pain anymore." The girl cried as she found out that her boyfriend passed away, from heart failure.

"You have to move on, it's what he would want you to do." Her friend comforted her.

"No! I can't see myself living without him!" She screamed.

Myungsoo was a crying mess next to me, the movie must really touch him, it was kinda sad to see him like this. He cried throughout the movie, with a bowl of popcorn in one hand, and a box of tissues in one hand.

"It seems that she died of heart failure as well." The doctor said to her friend, who was in tears as she stood infront of her deceased friend.

"Well, she will get to meet him soon."  She said, referring to her friend's boyfriend.

This was the part Myungsoo cried the most. It was near the end of the movie, and the guy and girl meet up in heaven, they cuddled together in a white room, where he proposes to her, and she agrees. They get married and they live happy ever after.

Myungsoo begin wiping his tears as everyone was looking at him. He really did look like as if he was in the movie himself.

"Wow, Myungsoo, you're so-" Sungjong blurted out before I elbowed him in the stomach. 

"I'm okay now." Myungsoo said as he calmed down.

"I think it's time for us to get going." I said as I got up and put on Myungsoo's jacket for him.

"Okay, bye. Drive home safetly." Hoya said as he waved us goodbye."

"Bye." I said as we left the house and drove back home.

Myungsoo POV.

When we were driving back home, I began thinking about the movie. Even though people thought of it was a tragic ending, I found it as a happy ending, like the guy promised, they would meet up soon. It was really touching, so it was tears of joy.

Before Sungyeol could unlock the door, I stopped him. 

"Yeol." I grabbed his wrist, he then turned around.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, everything's fine, I just need to talk to you, right now." I said and he put the key back in his pocket.

"Is it about the movie?" He placed his hands on my sides as he continued. "Maybe it wasn't a good idea to watch it, considering that-"

"That's not it. Actually, I liked it." A small smile formed on my face, and Sungyeol looked confused.

"You did? It looked like it was a bit depressing." He said to me.

"It wasn't, in my eyes. It doesn't matter if they're alive or not, their love is strong enough to withstand the bondaries that separate life and death. The guy promised they would meet soon, and they did. It was an amazing ending." I explained to him.

"Wow, that's incredible. I now see it like that. Thanks Myung." He pulled me into a hug.

"The movie, and Hoya, taught me something very important." I said as I went to face it.

"What is it?" He curiously asked me.

"If you love something, really much, you're willing to let them go. And if it's meant to be, they'll come back to you." I looked at him, who looked as he realized what I was saying.

"Myungsoo." He stated.

"That's how much I love you, that's why I'm going to miss you." His eyes widened from my words.

"What?"

"I want you to go to Paris, be happy doing what you love, and persue your dream." The words barely came out of my mouth, I was worried what he would think.

"What about you? I'm worried about you."  He said gripping onto my sides. The sincerity in his eyes were melting my heart.

"I want to become a singer, to debut solo or in a group. I want to be a Hallyu star." I said as he began crying, which made me begin to cry. "I want to make people around the world happy listening to the songs I sing."

"What about us?" He questioned me, holding my face in his hands.

"My dream is here, and you're dream is over there. We're already far away." I said, my heart stung from every word that came out. I could tell he knew it was true.

"Myungsoo." Right after that, he took my lips into mine, it was a feeling that warmed me up my whole body. he was comforting, he kept me warm. I am going to miss him a lot.

"Yeol?" He wiped away my tears with his thumb as he smiled.

"Thank you, for not being selfish." He simply said. "This is one of things I love about you, and will always love about you."

"I love you Sungyeol." I said as I rested my head on his chest, he layed his chin ontop of my head.

"I love you too."

This is what my heart told me.

 

They're too nice, Aigoo!!!!!!!! >.<

Thank you for reading, I spent a lot of time on this chapter. As this is an important part of the story, I made sure this chapter would be one I hope you guys love. So please, comment down about your feelings and reactions, and stay tuned. :)

P.S. There are a few more chapters left.