The Truth

Nothing But Nice

Hey guys! Have any of you guys been watching Infinite's comeback stages for "Destiny" This past weekend? I'm totally loving this song. L is totally my favorite and always will be. Anyways here's a chappie, just for you guys. ^^

 

Sungyeol POV.

I can't believe this is actually happening! Me and Myungsoo confessed our love to each other and we are now happy together! we are cuddled up in my bed just like when we were little, but this time romantic. He layed is head on my chest as we talked about our lives without eachother. My parents moved to the U.S. to build up their business and I now live here alone, and Myungsoo discovered his talent for singing. Man, did we miss a lot. The good thing now is that I have him in my arms, all mine.

"Yeollie hyung, what are you thinking about?" Myungsoo asked me.

"I've been thnking, now that you're back, do you want to move back in with me?" I asked his nervously while scratching the back of my head.

"Yeol." Myungsoo got up and sat in front of me. 

"I'm sorry for asking. You're probably already comfortable at Sunggyu's and he is your cousin." I saw his expression change.

"No. It's not like that. I would move in, but Sunggyu is very protective of me and I don't think he likes you." All he said was true.

"It's okay. If you're not comfortable with it, you don't have to. I just want you to be happy." Myungsoo moved forward and we kissed for the 50th time this night. Then Myungsoo pulled away.

"I really want to move in, sleep with eachother, and see eachother's face when we wake up, but I'm afraid of what Sunggyu will think of me, being with you. If he sees us together, he might hate me." I saw a whole lot of worry in his eyes.

"I don't want him to hate me." He was starting to cry, I pulled him in and he layed his head on my shoulder.

"We should tell him first. He won't be that mad if we tell him rather than him finding out."

"B-but-"

"He cares about you, he will understand." I wiped away his tears.

"Okay. We can go tell him together, tomorrow." He calmed down.

"Can I stay over tonight?" My heart was about to burst of happiness.

"Of course. Whatever you want."

"Let me call Sunggyu." It was like ten seconds before I realized who he was going to call and I freak out.

"Myung!!-"

"Hey Hyung, I'm still out with Hoya and Dongwoo and we won't be back till late. I'm staying over at Hoya place tonight, I will be back tomorrow afternoon."

Aresso. Have fun my little cousin, get some sleep. Bye. I hear through his phone.

"Bye." He hung up and gave me a look like he was weirded out by me.

"What was that about?" He asked me.

"I thought you were going to tell him now." 

"Of course not, we need to tell him in person."

"Oh, great." I felt a lot calmer.

"Hyung, I'm sleepy." He said as he yawned. He looked cute.

"Okay, go to sleep." He layed back down on my chest and fell alseep. He was so adorable.

"Good night my Myungie." I whispered as I gave him a kiss on his forehead before I joined him in dreamland.

Myungsoo POV.

I woke up and I didn't feel like I was laying on Sungyeol, because I found myself alone in his room. At the same time, there was an aromatic scent that was coming from outside the room. I followed the smell down the stairs and into the kitchen to find him cooking. I sneaked behind him and gave him a back hug.

"There's my super tall chef!!" I huggef him as he raised his arms. He warmed me up. He turned around and faced me.

"Good morning my angel." He gave me a kiss on my cheek. He was my angel.

"What are you cooking?"

"Red bean pancackes."

"I've never heard of it."

"I came up with the recipe a few years ago, It was really good." I looked at the pancackes cooking on the pan and my mouth started watering.

"I can't wait to try it." 

After he finished cooking all of them, he made himself a cup of coffee while he made me a cup of hot chocolate. He gets me. He knows I'm not a coffee person, but he's crazy about that stuff.

We placed the food on the table, let's just say that I ate a lot.

"Slow down Myungie, you've already had five pancakes. You will choke and get indigestion." He giggled as he was also worrying.

"Mianhae, it tastes really good, I've never had anything like this. You're not only good at baking, but cooking too."

"Really? Thanks. Well I do have an A in cooking class."

"So, we're going to see Sunggyu later, right?" I asked him.

"Yes, I made a lot of pancakes so I can pack some annd give it to him." 

"Great. I really want him to accept our relationship."

"Don't worry, he will." How can he be more sure? Sunggyu really doesn't like him.

After a few hours, we drove back to Sunggyu's. Throughout the car ride, I was worried. Worried about what Sunggyu will think about me and Sungyeol. He might beat him, because he's done that before. He won't beat me for sure. But he might hate me. Aish!! What to do!!

Sunggyu POV.

I got back from Woohyun's house after spending the night there. Nothing ual, just a lot of making out. I went to take a shower then cook me some ramyeon. When I finished eating I heard the door unlock and saw Myungsoo walk in.

"Hey Myungsoo, how was last night?" He ws still standing next to the open door.

"It was fun, can you sit down?"

"Sure." I sat on the couch.

"I need to tell you something."

"What?" 

Then Sungyeol appeared from behind Myungsoo holding a pink box which I'm pretty sure had some sort of treat in it. I would never thought that he would ever stand in my apartment.

"Hi." Sungyeol awkwardly smiled at me while Myungsoo looked at me worried, probablyat my reaction. I stood up.

"Myungsoo, what's going on?" 

"Hyung, please sit down."

"No! What is he doing here?!" I started to yell at him, I shouldn't have since I knew how fragile he was. My anger issues are surfacing.

"Sunggyu, let us explain-" I interrupted Sungyeol, he annoys me a lot.

"Shut up!"

"Hyung! Stop!" I walked up to Sungyeol and was about to thow a punch at him before Myungsoo stopped me. I saw his scared look. I didn't want him to be scared of me, so I stopped and sat back down. Myungsoo and Sungyeol sat down in front of me while holding hands.

"What's going on between you two?" I tried to be calm.

"Hyung, please understand. I need to tell you the truth. Sungyeol and I, are in love with each other. And nothing you say is going to stop that, so please accept us." I looked at Myungsoo, then at Sungyeol.

"I made you some food." He said as he handed me the box. It smelt good, but it didn't stop me from being mad.

"Hyung, I don't want you make my decisions for me anymore. I'm moving back in with Sungyeol."

My anger started to melt when I remembered what Woohyun told me.

If you want him to be happy, stop making his decisions for him. If you care about him, you trust that he knows what's right and wrong.

He was right.

"Okay."

"W-what?' Myungsoo was surprised 

"I accept you guys."

"Really?!?!" They both asked. Myungsoo wrapped his arm around Sungyeol's arm.

"Of course, you're very happy with Sungyeol, and I just want you to be happy. I'm not going to get in the way of that."

"Thank you Hyung! You're my only family, and I thought it was important to tell you first." He gave me a hug.

"Thank you, It means a lot. And yes, you can move in with him."

"Really?!?!" They both said at the same time, they really were perfect for each other.

"Yes, I will help you pack." I felt like I was losing him, but he was really happy, the happiest he's been in years.

"Thank you, I love you." He hugged me really tight, I felt better. We smiled at each other and I then walked up To Sungyeol.

"Lee Sungyeol."

"Kim Sunggyu." We stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Please take care of him. If you ever hurt him, I will hurt you." I said as I held out my hand.

"I would never ever hurt him, I would hurt myself." I chuckled from his words.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of him." We shook hands and then helped Myungsoo pack his things and load them into Sungyeol's car. It would be the last day I have him with me.

"Bye Sunggyu hyung! Take care! Don't worry too much about me!" He shouted to me.

"I won't! Be happy!" I shouted back to him.

"Bye!"

"Bye!" 

We waved at each other before he closed the car door and drove away from me. I was happy for him, but I felt lonely. Why do I feel like he's going to leave me forever, we will always see each other at school. It just won't feel the same being here all alone. I walked back to the lobby and went into an elevator. I'm going to miss him. But he was Happy.

He was happy.

 

Thank you all for reading and subbing, next update in two days. Stay tuned :D

P.S. I still need help on the whole picture situation, remember i'm using an IPAD.