Clean Up!

Nothing But Nice

For the past few days, Sungyeol spent more time baking and decorating his goods for Myungsoo only to be rejected everytime. Rejecting his apology made Myungsoo feel bad but Sungyeol was only getting more desperate.

"Hey Myungsoo, I spent all night making this for you." Sungyeol gave him a Cupcake in a box.

Myungsoo just threw it in the trash can and walked away, making sure he bumped his shoulder.

'Don't worry Sungyeol, he can't act like this forever.' he thought to himself.

He quickly got over it and put all his focus on his new marine biology class. Sunyeol always wanted to help the environment but got caught up with being popular that he was started to get a big head. He knew he needed to change his ways and he thought this would be the perfect solution.

Sungyeol POV.

That class was really intresting and reminded me of why I used to love animals as a child. I learned about the things you can do to make the ocean a safer place for aquatic mammals. So I also decided to sign up for community service of cleaning up the beach for saturday. It's also good for my grades because I get extra credit. Hopefully Myungsoo will see the new me.

"Hey did you sign up for the beach clean up on saturday?" Hoya asked me.

"Yup. You and your hubby should join."

"Sure, it'll be good for the enviornment, plus we all have been greedy rich kids."

"True."

"So, how are things between you and Myun-"

"Myungsoo?" I interrupted.

"Yeah. How did know I was gonna ask that?"

"Everyone keeps asking me that. I don't even know why."

"You guys were so good together."

"Well, I found a letter. A letter that Myungsoo was suppose to give me years after we graduate. It said that he loves me."

"Really?!?!" Hoya dropped his mouth.

"Yeah. But I'm not sure that he does anymore."

"Of course he still loves you. He told me."

"Then why does he reject me everytime?"

"It's just that, he doesn't know how to love." Hoya said as he put his arms over my neck.

"How do you know?"

"Myungsoo told me everything, about his parents that always used to drink a lot and beat him. His parents never told him that they love him and never gave him hugs and kisses."

"I know, that's when I saved him from being homeless when he ran away from home."

"And that's why he loves you. Just give him some time. He will warm up to you."

"Thanks. You're always the best to talk to for problems."

"No problem." Hoya got a text.

"OMG. Gotta go, Dongwoo wants me to see his new shoes. He might buy me a pair too." A smile formed on his face.

"Great, you guys can be the amazing dancing couple." I joked.

"Okay see you. Good luck with Myungsoo."

"Seeya."

Sunggyu POV. 

It was was Friday at 6 o' clock and I'm waiting in my car in front of Woohyun's Apartment. I was texting him to hurry up, and all he said was 'I'm stuck in the elevator, hehe ^^'. Finally he came out.

"Hey, don't you look smoking hot today." Woohyun said as he opened the car door.

"Yeah, you too?" I said, sounding super awkward.

"Your cute when you're nervous."

"Yah, I'm not nervous!" I yelled as I started the car.

"Okay, whatever you say." he said with a smirk.

The car ride to the restraunt was quiet and awkward dispite how socially incredible Woohyun was. I kept looking over at him as he was always looking at the window's reflection as he kept fixing his hair. I bet he was just as nervous as I was. We then arrived to the restraunt and I opened the door for him and saw him blush.

"Reservation for Mr. Kim." I said to the restraunt worker.

"Right this way sir." The man walked us to  our table.

"Wow. This place is nice, How come I never been here?" Woohyun said impressed.

"This place is really exclusive, I got help from my dad to get a reservation."

"You must be way richer than me."

"Well, yeah." We both laughed.

As we ate we talked about all kinds of things. We actually found things that we have in common, which was actually kind of nice. We drove back to his apartment."

"So, where are your parents?" I asked him.

"I moved out, this place is all mine." He said with a smile.

"Really? I live alone too."

"Wow, don't we have a lot in common. Sounds like destiny is trying to tell us something." I almost choked on my gum hearing that.

"Woah woah woah.  Hold on. I'm not just another one of your hook ups am I?"

"No, of course not, your different."

"For real?"

"Yeah."

"So lets have another date tomorrow." His eyes lit up.

"Really?"

"Yup."

"What are we going to do tomorrow?"

"We're going to the beach." 

"Yay!"

~ The Next Day ~

"No!" He said dissapointed.

"What, Cleaning the environment is important?"

"But working, isn't really my thing." He was acting like a diva.

"Do you like me?" His eyes were wide open.

"A lot." He said with pride.

"If you really like me, you will do this with me."

I handed him the trash picker and he just looked at it. He looked nervous, but then turned his face to look at me.

"Lets get working!" He said surprisingly joyfully.

"Cool, let's start."

Sungyeol POV.

I was picking trash on the sand with Dongwoo and Hoya, who were always helping each other pick up garbage and always laughing. Man they were lucky, I wish me and Myungsoo would be like that.

"Sungyeol?" I snapped back to reality.

"Oh, mianhae Sungjong, I was spaced out." I said to the feminine guy.

"Well hurry,We need to get this beach clean as new." He said and walked away.

I started picking trash when i saw a huge pile of empty soda cans. Seriously people, recycle guys. I got my trash picker and started to pick one of the cans as another trash picker was on the same can.

I looked up at the same time he does to see he was Sunggyu. 

"You!" We both said at the same time sending each other death glares.

 

Things just got real guys. lol.

Thank you all for subscribing. It means the world to me that you guys are actually reading this. And I cant believe that almost a thousand people have viewed my story. I'm super happy. Anyways I love your comments so keep commenting, I live the compliments and advice you guys give me. Sorry this chapter has a huge focus on Woogyu, but next one will be focused on Sungyeol and Sunggyu's rivalry for Myungsoo. So stay tuned.