My First Crush

Nothing But Nice

When they reached Sungyeol's apartment building, Myungsoo couldn't help but look around in amazement. Everything looked like it was made of gold and silver, with a huge Chandelier in the middle of the lobby. Everyone there looked like they owned a million bucks. But all eyes were on Myungsoo as he was wearing dirty clothes from living on the streets.

"Everyone's staring at me."

"Don't worry, they don't bite." Sungyeol joked.

"This place is HUGE!!!"

"Relax it's just the lobby."

"Are you kidding me? This is bigger than my entire house."

"You're house must be small huh?"

"Yeah, my family didn't have much, but it's okay."

The elevator door opened in front of them and the walked in.

Sungyeol POV.

I can tell he probably thinks that I'm just like another spoiled rotten rich kid. I don't want him to feel that way about me, and living in this huge building doesn't help. I just want to help him, and maybe even become friends with him. He looked too precious to just leave on the street. We didn't say a word till we reached my apartment on the top floor.

"Here's my place." I opened the door and we walk in. I could tell he was amazed just looking around.

"Wooooooooow!"

"Still amazed?" 

"Well yeah!. you're place is luxorious."

"Thanks. I don't think I've even introduced myself. I'm Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol."

"Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo. I like your name." He smiled, which made me smile back.

"I like your name too. We should go talk to my parents. Let's go."

We walked into the kitchen where my parents were cooking dinner together. 

"Umma, Appa!"

"Sungyeol!" They ran in and hugged me. It was probably awkward for Myungsoo since he was just standing there watching us.

"Umma is making all your favorite dishes for tonight." She said then realizing Myungsoo standing right next to me.

"Sungyeol who is this?" 

"Umma, Appa, this is Myungsoo, I found him on the street and I needed to help him because he looked hungry and miserable. He ran away from home because of some complications. Can he please stay here?"

"On the street? That's terrible. Of Course you can stay sweetie." Umma said to Myungsoo.

"Thank you so much, all of you guys." he bowed to us.

"You can call us Mr. and Mrs. Lee., or Umma and Appa. Whatever you're comfortable with." Appa said as he kneeled down to our height."

"Okay."

"Myungsoo, you can stay in my room, lets go."

Myungsoo POV.

Sungyeol dragged me up the stairs to his room. He dragged me around alot today, but i don't mind. His room was full of toys, video games, and even had like a mini living room within his room, along with his own personal bathroom. He must love being him.

"Hey lets talk." he said as we sat down on his bed.

"What about?"

"Your life. What happened back at your house? What caused you to run away from home?" I had a feeling he was going to asked me that. He did take me in, so I might as well tell him the truth.

"Okay, Here's what happened. My parents were always stressed out and drinking was their only solution. They would always beat me up and blame all their problems on me. 3 days ago my Dad beat me like he never had before, which is the reason why i have these cuts and bruises. So i packed what I could and left." I could see the worried look on Sungyeol's face.

"That's terrible. How could a someone beat of a little kid, especially their own child. I'm so sorry that this happened to you."

"It's okay. It's just nice to finally hav someone to talk to." We both smiled than he looked worried again.

"Your cuts, they need to be cleaned. Follow me." He drags me into his bathroom, again.

He took off my shirt and started applying cream to my wounds and appying a bunch of bandaids all over me, especially my face. He took a wet cloth and wiped off blood that stained my skin. It  was nice to have someone take care of me for the first time, since my mom never cared for me. Sungyeol was better than my mom.

"Done. I need to clean your clothes, do you have any extra?"

"No. This is all I have."

"No problem, you can wear my clothes?"

"Really? You wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all." He said handing over his clothes to me.

"Thank you. For eveything you've done for me today."

"You're welcome. So how old are you?"

"I'm 11."

"Me too! If you go to school with me, we can be in the same grade!"

"That would be cool. Can we be friends?"

"Of course." He smiled.

But I was lying, I actually wanted to be more than friends. But I could never tell him that. He might be disgusted that another boy likes him and that will ruin our new friendship. He was my first crush.

 

Second Update of the day. I hope i'm not writing to myself. again thanks for reading this far and feel free to leave any comments on what i should improve on. Thank you :D

myungyeol_resting.gif