I Won't Give Up

Nothing But Nice

Sunggyu POV.

Everything's been going well lately. I'm living happlily in my own apartment, my dad's business is going well, and Myungsoo's living with me for the past five years. It's good that he's with me now, and away from the jerk he calls Sungyeol. Plus they don't like each other anymore. But one thing that keeps bothering me is this:

"Hey handsome." Woohyun appeared as I closed my locker.

"Geez, you scared me." I jumped.

"hehe, mianhae hyung. I just wanted to see you right after I got out of class."

"Wae?" It was obvious that he was hitting on me.

"You're just too cute to not look at."

"Umm, okay?" I was totally blushing from his comment. Hopefully  he didn't notice.

"Haha! So will you go on a date with me sometime?" He placed his hand on my arm.

"Sorry. I don't date greasebags." I said as I grabbed my textbook and walked away. Of course he followed me.

"Hey, that hurts, you know." He said actually sounding depressed.

"Well, I know the kind of person you are."

"And what kind of person am I?" Woohyun trying to act cute.

"The person who dates someone for like three days then gets bored and finds someone else. Not the person I want to waste my time with." Still trying to walk away. So he keeps following me.

"Sunggyu. Let me explain-"

"I don't want to be another one of your million hook ups." I interrupted him.

"What if, I prove it to you? That I can be trustworthy and loyal?" Then I started laughing.

"HAHAHA! That's really funny. I'd like to see that."

"And you WILL see it."

"Fine!"

"So pick me up at 6 on Friday!"

"See you then!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!" Quickest argument ever. What just happened? It looks like I have a date on Friday, with the greasebag.

Myungsoo POV.

I just sat there at the lunch table eating my ramyeon while watching Dongwoo and Hoya being all lovey dovey with each other. Ugh, why invite me to lunch if I'm just going to be a third wheel?

"YADONG!" I yelled to get their attention.

"Sorry Myungsoo, we haven't been paying attention to you." Dongwoo said while scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay. I'm used to that."

"Myungsoo, we didn't mean it like that." Hoya shot his apologetic eyes to me.

"I know, I just feel like a nobody." I kept my head down.

"Don't be like that. You're totally cool. Even though I used to make jokes about you." Dongwoo laughed.

"Yeah, children." I said.

"I know right, we were such foolish back then." Hoya.

"No, I'm talking about now." I then stood up to throw away my empty bowl when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I still didn't see his face.

"No I'm sorr-" He turned his head for me to realize it was Sungyeol.

"Hey."

"Hi." I said in a low voice trying to avoid him.

"I gotta go." I walked away then he grabbed me. Like he always does.

"Wait up," He pulled somehing out of his jacket pocket. 

"Here, I made this for you yesterday." He handed me a cookie wrapped up and tied with a ribbon. I could tell it was my favorite cookie because he used to always bake stuff for me.

~ Flashback: Six Years Ago ~

"Myungie, I have something for you!" He had something in his hand behind his back.

"Really? What is it?" He pulled out a cookie nicely wrapped and tied with a ribbon.

"Jjang!" He handed it to me.

"Aww, Yeollie you shouldn't have. You bake me food everyday." I was really happy.

"Only because I love baking, especially for you."

"Thank you." I said as I layed my head on his shoulder. He layed his head ontop of mine. We were in heaven.

~ End of Flashback ~

Just one cookie reminded me of the past, it was all too much. I really wanted to forget all of it. Then I noticed that I was just standing there with Sungyeol in front of me.

"Myungsoo?" I just snapped back to reality.

"Oh. Sorry, I don't like sweets." As much as I wanted to accept it, I acted coldly towards him.

"Really? You love sweets. Especially the ones I make you." He sounded dissapointed.

"Well, now I don't." I tried to walk away then sungyeol got in the way again.

"Myungsoo. You do know I'm sorry right." I started to become irritated.

"Sorry didn't work then, and it's not going to work now." I kept attempting to leave him.

"Then what can I do to be friends with you again?"

"I dont want to be friends with you-" -I want to be much more than friends.

"Then I won't give up."

"Fine, whatever." He walked away back to the populars' table. I walked back to Dongwoo and Hoya.

"What was that between you and him?" Hoya asked.

"Nothing." I tried to ignore the subject.

"You sure? It looked like you guys were having a moment." Dongwoo said boldly.

"I'm sure. There's nothing going on between me and Sungyeol and it never will." I said coldly.

"Myung, I know you love him." Hoya stated.

"Yeah, but I'm not so sure about it now." I lied, I'm sooo sure I love him.

"Well, I hope things will go well between you guys, so you guys can be happy. Just like me and Hoya." Dongwoo said as Hoya kissed him in response.

"Don't make me feel uncomfotable in front of you guys!" I whined.

"S-sorry." They both said.

Sungyeol POV. 

How could he just reject me lie that? Plus he said he didn't want to be friends with me, but that's not going to stop me. It's only going to make me more determined to get him back. I know I changed since then, but I'm willing to change myself back to that kid who always cared about people and the environment. Once I get home, I need to start baking, no matter how many times he will reject me, I'll bake for him everyday!

 

Hey guys! This chapter is kinda full of cutesy and cuddly moments, kinda different from the past chapters. Plus I added Woogyu into the mix. Hopefully they won't distract you from Myungsoo and Sungyeol. But if they do, please comment down and tell me. and sorry that this update is short but, i'm trying to update like everyday. Would you guys mind if I upload every other day with better quality and longer chapters? please comment below. Thank you all for subscribing :D