I Thought You Loved Me

Nothing But Nice

Sungyeol POV.

It was my fault, all my fault! Myungsoo's in the hospital because of me! I shouldn't have surprised him and then told him everything. I shouldn't have pressured him into making a huge decision. Aish! I'm a straight A student, yet I'm such a at times like this. I really at relationships.

Knock Knock!   

The noise came from the door.

"Who is it?" I pressed the speaker button.

"It's me Sungjong and Sunggyu hyung!" He squealed from the speaker. "Now let us in, the hallway is cold too."

I ran to the door to let them in. "Did you guys just come back from the hospital?" I asked them and they both nodded.

"Myungsoo was a bit dissapointed you weren't there when he woke up." Sungjong spoke up, his words now making me feel more and more like .

"He told me he wanted space, away from me. Isn't this what he wanted?" I didn't really think before my words, because I was too buried up on my guilt.

"Sungyeol, that isn't the case right now. Sometimes Myung doesn't really mean what he says." Sunggyu explained to me, he was probably right. Maybe I should have went to see him.

"If only I knew as much about Myungsoo as you do."

"Well, he is my cousin."

"And who can beat that?" I bagged on myself, feeling like I don't even deserve to have him.

"Hey, don't lose hope." Sunggyu placed a hand on my shoulder with a reassuring look. "I know things will work out for you guys, they always will."

"Thanks Sunggyu." He smiled and his phone vibrated in his pocket, he took it out and answered it.

"Oh Woohyun-ah?" He said, almost sounding shocked. "Tommorrow? I'm not sure." I could hear Woohyun's whining from far away. I wonder what they were talking about. "Okay, fine. See you tomorrow." He turned his phone off and put it back in his pocket.

"What was that about?" Sungjong asked.

"Woohyun, he want's to talk to me about something."

"What about?" Sungjong started bugging him.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me. But apparently, it's a important." Sunggyu sighed. It didn't look like Me and Myungsoo were the only ones having trouble with our relationship. Sunggyu and Woohyun haven't been around each other in a while, and Dongwoo and Hoya just had some sort of fight. Speaking of Hoya,

"Where's Hoya? Wasn't he with you when you guys left?"

"Hoya's probably still at the hospital, he wanted to talk to Myungsoo."

"Oh. Okay."

"Sunggyu, it's getting late, aren't you going to take me home now?!" Sungjong complained, sounding like a diva.

"Yah! Stop whining, or I'm going to drop you off on the street!" Sunggyu said, irritated by Sungjong.

"Okay, see you guys! Drive safetly." I said as I waved to them.

"Bye." They both said, still hearing them fight while walking down the hallway. I closed the door and went up to my room. I took out my phone to make a call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hoya, are you still at the hospital?"

"Ummm no, I just left, I'm waiting for a taxi."

"Did you talk to Myungsoo?"

"Yeah, he was talking about you."

"He did?"

"Yep, he told me about the whole Paris thing, he's really confused."

"Yeah, maybe making him decide for me wasn't really the best idea. I shouldn't have pressured him."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"I don't know, that college was always my dream, even when I was little. I wanted to be a chef and a baker. But I love Myungsoo, and I don't want to leave him, he's the only one for me, no one else."

"What if he comes with you?"

"He won't want to, trust me. He wants to stay here in Seoul for his music. If he doesn't win the contest, he's going to audition to become a trainee."

"Well, you're pretty stuck."

"I know I am, should I go see him now, I really want to talk to him."

"Now I don't think is a good time, maybe try tomorrow morning. Let him sleep the night."

"Okay, I will."

My phone's about to die, I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye."

"Bye."

Sunggyu POV.

The next day, I got up and got myself ready to go see Woohyun later today. I don't know why, but I felt a bit uneasy about going to see him. Maybe it was because I felt bad about leaving him there when his parents found out about us, and more importantly about him being gay. From his tone on the phone call, I couldn't really tell is he wanted to talk about something good or bad. Maybe his parents apologized to him, and they now accept us.

I got to my car and drove to the place where Woohyun told me to meet him at. When I parked my car, I walked into the restraunt and saw Woohyun sitting by a table by himself.

"Excuse me, I'm with him." The waitor nodded and I walked towards Woohyun's table. As I approached him, I noticed a contemplated look on his face. It looked like something was troubling him.

"Woohyun-ah." I greeted him and sat down.

"Hey Gyu." He said in a low tone, looking at me with sad, puppy dog eyes. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He smiled and then looked the other direction. "Woohyun look, I'm sorry for leaving you behind that day." I tried to apologize to him, he still wouldn't face me.

"You don't need to apologize." 

"I do, I should had been there for you. It must really hurt you for you're parents to not accept you. It hurts me too." 

"Really?" Woohyun looked at me. He was now on the verge of crying.

"Really. Now what was it you wanted to talk to me about that was really important?" I asked him, looking hesitant to talk, I heard him take a big gulp before he spoke.

"Ummm, y-you see.... What happened was-" He was having trouble choosing his words, after that I interupted him after something shiny caught my attention.

"Woohyun, what's that?" I asked him. Pointing at ring on his ring finger.

"Oh, just a ring, that's all." He said, sounding uncomfortable in the situation.

"I doesn't look like any ordanary ring." Woohyun now looked nevous. "What's going on Woohyun?"

"Well you see-" Sounding like he was going to lie to me, I stopped him.

"I want the truth!" I demanded him.

"Okay fine, I'll tell you." He took in a deep breath and then continued speaking. "It's an engagement ring."

"W-wh-hat?" I was speechless.

"Yes, an engagement ring, that I share with Miyeon." I could bare believe the words that came out of his mouth, but it did sound like the truth, which is what worries me.

"An en-engagement r-ring, with Mi-Miyeon?"

"It's not what it sounds like. My parents invited me over to there house, when I got there I saw Miyeon in the living room, talking to my parents. I had no idea what was going on, and then Miyeon called me husband."

"Husband?" The word  got stuck in my head as I continued to listen to him, the story getting worse as it continues.

"My parents arranged a marriage for me and Miyeon. Her father is a major shareholder and if  he and my parents married their kids, the company's income will increase by triple. Sunggyu, it's just a business thing, I swear. I don't love her."

"Woohyun." I said, Woohyun, looking worried at what my reaction would be, I tried to keep my cool and not explode. "Did you agree to this?"

"I had to. If I didn't, my parents would withdraw all the money I have in my account and take away everything I have. My house, my cars, everything!"

I took in a deep breath before I could begin talking. "So you're going to marry Miyeon?" I asked him again, just to confirm it, my heart aching at the words "marry" and "Miyeon" put next to each other, and Woohyun being associated to them.

"I really don't want to, but-"

"Then why did you agree to?"

"I told you, they would take away-"

"If they took away everything, you could stay with me. I have enough money to buy you a car and anything you want."

"But that's not the point."

"Then what is the point?" I would stop interupting him, so I could hear the actual truth.

"They're my parent's." I was deeply dissapointed in Woohyun, after all the crap he had to deal with them, he still wants to listen to them. This is all ed up.

"You jerk." I mumbled to myself.

"What did you say?" Woohyun didn't clearly hear me,

"YOU JERK!!!" I yelled, everyone in the restraunt now looking at me.

"What?" Woohyun was now letting tears fall down from his eyes. This time, I couldn't care less.

"You're a jerk!!!! You listen to your parents after all they did to us, what they did me!!!!" I was now enraged with anger, anger at Woohyun. "It's Miyeon, the one who tried to ruin Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's relationship, and you still agree with this?!?!?!?!?!"

"Gyu-"

"She's a ! A bit fat one!!!!! And you decide to marry her!!!!!!"

"Sunggyu, I can't just disagree with my parents."

"I thought you loved me Woohyun."

"I do, I love you so much." Not only was I upset, I was now hurt, because I know he doesn't mean it at all.

"Apparently, not enough for you to stand up to your parents." I got up and left, this was too much and I have had enough of dealing with him.

"Sunggyu! I can't do that! I love you a lot, please understand!" I heard Woohyun run after me. Once he was behind me, I turned around.

"Aren't you going to go you're fiance?" I barked at Woohyun.

"Sunggyu?"

"I thought you changed, but you're still the same greasy Woohyun who changes relationships after another. I thought you were actually committed to this relationship, but it turns out it was just me."

"Sunggyu!" He cried out my name, he was looked hurt, broken, and weak, but at least he still had his money and Miyeon.

"Let's break up."

 

Oh no, Sunggyu broke up with him! What will Woohyun do?"

Thank you for reading, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, this one took a pretty long time to write (I'm such a slow writer). And I know that my vocabulary isn't the best since I don't really listen in class (I'm a bad boy XD). But School's starting soon for me, and I hope to become a better writer. As always, please comment down below because I love reading feedback from you guys and upvote if you can. I plan on updating again tomorrow, so look out for another chapter tomorrw!  :D