I've Made My Decision

Nothing But Nice

Sunggyu POV.

I did nothing much recently. I stayed in bed, laying there all day except for using the bathroom and eating, and I ate nothing but ramyeon noodles. I would sob, just looking at old pictures that me and Woohyun took together. I ended the relationship, and Woohyun was so sad, but why am I so sad?

Knock Knock. 

Someone was at the door. I lazily got off my bed, covered with crumpled up tissues that I used for my tears, and walked to the dashboard. I clicked the speaker button.

"Mmmhhhhh, who is it?" I mumbled, and was then greeted by a loud uplifting voice on the other end.

"Hyung, It's me Sungjong! Let me in! Puhlease?!?!" Great, one of the last people I would want to see me looking like this. I walked to the door and let him inside.

"Uuggghhh, what are you doing here?" I asked, already annoyed of him, and he just came in.

"Damn, don't you look depressing." Sungjong made fun of me.

"Yah,did you just come here to make me feel bad?!?!" I yelled at him.

"Mianhae hyung, I just came here to cheer you up." He said holding up a bag, and then walked passed me and sat down on the couch, he sure has some nerve.

"Fine. Whatever." I really didn't care anymore. I already feel like , and now what would be usefull is some company. I say down on the couch, placed some popcorn on the coffee table and the TV. I took a sip of my coke and watched what was on the news.

"The press conference for the engagement of Korea Company's future CEO Nam Woohyun, and Daughter of major shareholder Park Miyeon has just began." I spat out my drink, and Sungjong looked in shock.

"Yah, that's disgusting." I ignored him and picked up the remote to turn up the volume. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"So, Mr. Nam, have, you really fallen in love with Ms. Park?" 

"Absolutely, she's so pretty, has a nice personality, and is so loving. Who wouldn't ?" Woohyun turned and looked towards her and smiled. My heart just shattered, he's in love with Miyeon, and he just quickly moved on from me.

"Wow really? So this isn't just a business thing?" Avman from the press asked?

"Of course not, we dearly love each other, even though we are still in high school, we are graduating soon and will begin our lives happily together. The tripled income for Korea Company is just a nice bonus." Miyeon said and then pecked Woohyun on the lips. He then smiled to her. They, kissed. They actually kissed, and Woohyun let her!

"Yah! She did not just do that!" Sungjong got up and pointed to the TV. He stayed there standing up and I was still on the couch watching the whole press conference.

"Our graduation is next week, and we planned our engagement party the night after that. We've invited all our friends and family to help us celebrate our love. Thank you for coming today." Woohyun said and then kissed Miyeon himself. i just sat there, in great shock.

"Yah! He did not just do that!" Sungjong pointed at the TV.

"YOU JERK!!!" I got up and grabbed a handfull of popcorn and threw it at the sight of them kissing. Now I knew it was really over.

Myungsoo POV.

Hoya called me earlier today and wanted to hang out with me, which we haven't done in a while. I came over to his house and we sat down on the couch watching the TV in front of us. I really just wanted to watch something, but he kept channel surfing.

"Hoya, just choose something." I whined, while taking a bite off of a candy bar.

"Fine." He changed the channel one more time and then landed on Mnet.

" Thursday, June 20, M countdown special, Undiscovered talents!" I rolled my eyes over and Hoya kept "wowing" we watched the preview. The preview showed the audition videos of the ten contestants, including me. 

"Wow, you're going to be on TV!" Hoya complimented me, still just as surprised as I am.

"Ten contestants, one winner!" My heart was just pumping at the excitement, I have a one in ten shot of winning a chance of fufilling my dream. "Plus special performances from: Sistar, MBLAQ, After School, EXO, Infinite, Dal Shabet, Ivy, Henry, and much more!" Me and Hoya were already blown away by the awesome preview.

"Wow Myung, I can't believe you're going to perform on the same stage as all those idols!" Hoya said as he wrapped his arm around my neck.

"I know right? I'm going to be on the same stage as, INFINITE!!!!!" I squealed like fan girl, which made Hoya back off a bit. I must look really lame right now.

"I'm going to change the channel now." Hoya awkward picked up the remote and changed the channel to the news.

"The press conference for the engagement of Korea Company's future CEO Nam Woohyun, and Daughter of major shareholder Park Miyeon has just began." One of the spokepersons announced. Me and Hoya shocked, we sat right in front and stayed glued to the TV.

"Wow, Sunggyu was right, Woohyun is getting engaged." Hoya said in disbelief, covering his mouth.

"Yeah, with that  Miyeon." I didn't know why Woohyun would ever marry someone like her, she tried to break me and Sungyeol up, she's obviously trying to do the same to Sunggyu and him.

"So, Mr. Nam, have, you really fallen in love with Ms. Park?" Someone from the press questioned?

"Absolutely, she's so pretty, has a nice personality, and is so loving. Who wouldn't ?" Woohyun turned and looked towards her and smiled. Ugh, I could really throw up just watching this.

"Wow really? So this isn't just a business thing?" Another man from the press asked?

"Of course not, we dearly love each other, even though we are still in high school, we are graduating soon and will begin our lives happily together. The tripled income for Korea Company is just a nice bonus." Miyeon said and then pecked Woohyun on the lips. Hoya immedietly turned off the TV.

"Man, I can't believe Woohyun would something like this." Hoya said, sounding dissapointed.

"I don't think this is real." I blurted out. Still looking at the blank TV in front of me.

"What do you mean? We just saw it  with our own eyes." Hoya questioned me, then I explained it to him.

"I don't think Woohyun really loves her, I think this is all an act, and this is a business thing."

"How do you know?"

"We all know Sunggyu was his longest relationship," Hoya nodded. "Woohyun was never as happy with anyone else as he was with Sunggyu. I think he still loves Sunggyu, but it must have to do something with Woohyun's parents."

"His parents?" Hoya was confused.

"Yeah, Sunggyu said something about his parents yelling at him for being gay. They must have set this up."

"Damn." Hoya looked down, I then got up and sat back on the couch with him, something must be wrong with him.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

"Oh, nothing." He said in a suddenly said in a happy voice. I was not buying it.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!" I repeated it until it annoyed him, while shaking his arm.

"Fine, I'll tell you." I smiled and sat myself upright to pay attention. "Me and Dongwoo actually talked, we talked about college, Dongwoo retaking senior year, and about us." He said in a breeze, I was curious as to how things worked out.

"Then what happened?"

"We accepted the facts: I'm going to University, and he's staying in high school for one more year." Hoya must be heartbroken. They were soon going to split up and go their own ways.

"What's going to happen to you're guys' relationship?" I kept questioning, wanting to know the answers.

"We agreed that we would meet up someday in the future, we are both willing to wait for each other." I awwwed at how strong their relationship was. "I know it's going to be tough, and of course I'm going to miss him a lot, but i think this is what's best."

"How sweet.  I'm so happy for you guys." I said, and suddenly I started thinking of what was going to happen to me and Sungyeol. I still had a big decision to make.

"So, how's things between you and Yeol?" Hoya asked, what a coincidence.

"Things are fine now, he visited me at the hospital last week. We talked and I told him I would decide for him."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I'm still confused. I'm more confused after you told me you're story. What should I do?" I whined and Hoya pulled me into a hug, comforting me as I began to calm down."

"Myung, what does your heart tell you?" Hoya asked me, I took a second to think, going back to my thoughts when I found out about Sungyeol acceptance letter.

"Well, of course I want him to stay so we can be together, I love him! He makes me happy everyday, and gives me the energy I need to go on through the day. He's everything to me," I started, Hoya nodding at my words. "But, I don't think I can live with myself if I did that. I can't keep him away from his dream, a once in a lifetime opportunity. I can't be selfish." I began to tear up a bit, but I was trying to be strong. I can't be a big cry baby.

"Myung," I looked at him, waiting for what he would say next. "I think you have your answer." Hoya concluded.

I've made my decision.

 

Oh my gahd, so much going on, what will happen?

Thank you for reading, and please stay tuned. ^^