Wedding Day! *AFTER CHAPTER #2*

Nothing But Nice

OMG, I'm so surprised of how much subbies I have right now! Thank you for your dedication for sticking here for a long time, I promisemore chapters soon. Next one is next week!!!!! :D

 

I hope you comment and upvote, and I hope you enjoy!

P.S., I haven't been to many weddings, so I have no idea what they're supposed to say, sorry if this chapter .

 

 


 

Myungsoo POV.

 

"Myungie, don't feel so nervous."

 

Sungyeol comforted me, patting my back as I empty my contents into a garbage can, I literally looked like a mess in a suit and tie. "How could I not be nervous? I'm worried!" I whined.

 

Hoya was sitting next to me, placing a hand on my thigh and moving it back and forth soothingly. "At least put a smile on, don't be so gloomy for Sunggyu and Woohyun's special day. Do it for your hyung, he's happy you're here today." Hoya said to me, knowing his words were exactly right.

 

"Myungie, why would you be so nervous?" Sungyeol sat by my other side, wrapping his arm around my neck, while playing with my hair.

 

"Because, Baekhyun from EXO went to his brothers wedding, and Sasaeng fans showed up and crashed the wedding! He called me on the phone, expressing how bad he felt for his brother and his entire family!" I cried, I couldn't help myself, I'm worried that I may ruin Sunggyu's wedding. He'll hate me for that.

 

"And you're worried that your sasaeng fans will crash the wedding?" Hoya asked, and I nodded. He patted my shoulder and stood up. "I'll be right back, I'm going to fix this."

 

I was confused from what he said, fix what? "Yeollie, I already feel so guilty!" I said to him, and he looked me in the eyes, knowing how bad I felt. "Hyung might hate me for this."

 

Sungyeol grabbed a tissue box and took one to wipe my tears away. "Sunggyu could never hate you, you're his cousin. He took care of you enough that you two can go through anything and always be happy." I still cried as I sniffled my nose, then a sudden, familiar voice spoke to me.

 

"Yeol's right. I could never be mad at you." I looked up to the owner of the voice, Sunggyu with Hoya behind him, and he knelt down in front of me. He was wearing a white suit, perfect for a wedding. Despite the situation we were in now, Sunggyu continued to smile as he tried to cheer me up.

 

"How? I may be the reason why your guy's wedding could be ruined." Sunggyu's hands came up to my face, both on my cheeks as he made me look at him.

 

"Myung, trust me. Nothing could ruin this day, security is on all sides, so no worry about crazy Myungsoo fans." Sunggyu joked, and I couldn't help but giggle.

 

"Awww, Myungsoo!" Sungyeol and Hoya said as I laughed.

 

"See, this is the smile I want at my wedding." He said as he held his hand out. I grabbed onto it and he pulled me up. "Thank you for coming today."

 

"You're my only family, I wouldn't miss it in the world." I said and Sunggyu pulled me into his warm embrace. Family hugs were a lot different from love hugs, but they're special.

 

"Hey Howonie!" Dongwoo peeped, sticking his head through the walk way. Hoya giggled as he walked up to his boyfriend.

 

"Hehe, what is it?"

 

"Tell everyone the wedding is going to start in a few minutes, especially Sunggyu. Woohyun is waiting for him." Dongwoo delivered the message, and then nodded his head.

 

Hoya turned around and and faced us. "Come on guys, we got a wedding to do!" He cheered.

 

~~~

 

All the groomsmen were up on the front. Sungjong, Hoya, and Me one one side. and Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Sungjong's husband on the other side. I looked around, making sure there were no signs of Sasaeng fans anywhere. Other than that, the wedding was big. Since they're rich, why not go all out? We were on the beach, it was nice and sunny with a light breeze. 

 

After a few minutes, the wedding music played as the wedding couple made it's way. Sunggyu and Woohyun walked down the lane, holding hands between them and smiled. It was their day, and they both looked so happy.

 

Many of family and friends came. Good friends from back in high school, Sunggyu's mother came, and all is aunts, uncles, and cousins. Woohyun's family came too, but very little. He didn't even bother to invite his own parents after they blackmailed him to marry Miyeon. Even though Woohyun doesn't have his family's wealth anymore, it made him become a better person, and he was happy.

 

As the got the the front, Sunggyu stood next to me as Woohyun stood next to Sungyeol. " Kim Sunggyu, do you take Nam Woohyun as your husband? Through poor and rich, through sickness and health, through life and death." The speaker asked Sunggyu, and he simply smiled.

 

"I do."

 

"Nam Woohyun, do you take Kim Sunggyu as you're husband? Through poor and rich, through sickness and health, through life and death." The speaker then asked Woohyun, before he could speak his two words, something interrupted them.

 

Oh, no!