I Remembered Everything

Nothing But Nice

Myungsoo POV.

I looked into his eyes from a far as he was standing next to a table with a vase of roses in the middle and two plates full of food. He always looks good but this time he looked amazing. I was speechless as he walked forward. Usually at school I would say something rude and walk away, but this time I just stayed still.

"Hi Myungsoo." He grabbed my hand and covered it with his other hand. All I did was look at it.

"Well bye Myungsoo me and Hoya are going to go out and have a good time." Dongwoo said fastly.

"but-"

"Don't worry Myungsoo he will take you home later. Bye!" Hoya said as he was pulled out of the restraunt by Dongwoo. As we were left alone, I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Myungsoo come with me." He walked me to the table and pulled the chair for me to sit and pushed in the chair for me. That was the manners I remember he had. He sat in front of me and I just looked down.

"Myungsoo, lets talk." I still didn't want to look at him.

"Please look at me, don't be afraid of me." I was afraid of him. He always gets me, like he was psychic. I finally looked up to him.

"Those are the beautiful eyes I wanted to see!" Sungyeol said happily.

"Wh-why are you doing this?" That was all I could say then.

"Because I need you. I always had." I started to flashback to when he said that to me before I left him.

"You may not need me anymore, but I need you."

I started to think that maybe I needed him too. Actually I think that I always need him. He did save my life, he did take me in, he did put me into this luxorious lifestyle even though I left him for Sunggyu. He was always there, and I was too mad to notice.

"D-did you plan all this?" I said shyly like it was the first time meeting him. It was the first time we truely talked in years.

"Yeah, but Hoya and Dongwoo help a lot." No wonder they were acting all weird.

"You m-must have put a lot of work into planning." I said as I looked around the restraunt. I was still trembling by talking.

"I spent months planning just for tonight. It was all I could think of all the time."

I was seriously impressed by how much he wanted me, I guess I can just give in.

"This is really a lot. You didn't have to do all of this." 

"I'l do anything for you." I smiled when he said that, then I noticed he was looking at me and smiled back. I felt embarrassed.

"Thanks. Hyung." I said with a delay in between.

"You called me hyung! Its been a while since you called me that!" Sungyeol was really happy. 

"Shut up." I started to sound playfull.

"Lets eat."

Sunggyu POV.

I was invited to Woohyun's house for valentines day because he planned something special. So I drived to his place. When I reached his house, I was amazed. His house looked sleek and modernized with lots of windows and a curved roof. He said he wasn't the richest at school, but his house was just as big as my apartment. I rang the doorbell. About 20 seconds later Woohyun opened the door and invited me in.

"Hey babe." I said as I gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"Hey. Sorry I'm like not even half way done with cooking dinner for us. I hope you're not really hungry." He said as he looked ashamed of himself.

"Hey don't worry, I'll help you cook."

"Realy?"

"Yeah, where is your kitchen?"

"Follow me!" Woohyun skipped to the kitchen as I walked behind him, looking at how cute he was.

I helped him cut vegetables since I really didn't want to see him with a knife, and  he was cooking the meat on the pan. We had alot of fun cooking together, way better than going out. He wanted to take me somewhere at first, but I rather want to just hang out at his house and he couldn't say no.

We placed the cooked food on the table and we sat down and enjoyed our hard work.

"Mmmmm. Delicious!" Woohyun said with food in his mouth.

"Must be, because you cooked it." I said as I took a bite, it really was tasty. He was blushing.

"So you're house is big."

"Not as big as your apartment, which has two floors." He always likes to talk about me being rich.

"You you have this whole place to yourself."

"Yeah, it get pretty lonely here. You're luck you have Myungsoo to keep you company." I started to feel bad for him.

"Hey, maybe I can stay here tonight with you."

"Really? You wouldn't mind?"

"As long as you don't."

"Yay! we can talk all night and sleep in the same bed together." He was really planning ahead.

"You're really crazy." I was giggling.

"Yah, I'm not." We laughed together as we finished our food.

We walked to the living room to watch a movie. We didn't really pay attention was we were too busy making out through the whole movie.

"It's a good thing we're not in public." Woohyun joked.

Sungyeol POV.

We ate the food that the restraunt provided us. We talked about things, but not about the past. I didn't want to bring up the past because I don't want to make Myungsoo sad. Today was his day, for him.

"I brought desert." I put a white box on the table.

"You do too much." Myungsoo said with a giggle. It was nice to have him talk to me like that.

"Anything for my Myungie." I opened the box and showed him the cake.

"Yu-you made this yourself?!" He looked impressed at my cake. Looking at the decorations and fruits.

"Yes. Well you know I have a thing for baking."

"And decorating!" He kept looking at the cake. I cut him a piece and gave the plate to him.

"Enjoy. I hope you like it." I watched him as he took a bite.

"Mmmmmmm! It's really good." He took another bite and this time he had frosting on his lips. He was about to grab a napkin before I pushed his hand back.

"Let me." I wiped the frosting with my thumb. It was like I was kissing him as my thumb moved across his lips. I took the frosting and my thumb clean.

"T-thank you." He looked down and smiled. 

"You should smile more often like that. Your smile is mesmerizing." He looked shocked to noticed that I was watching him. He's so cute.

"Okay, I will."

We finished dessert and continued talking a bit more.

"Hey, let's go to my place." I asked him.

"Okay." He followed me to my car.

Myungsoo POV.

I stepped out of the car when I looked around in amazement.

I remembered everything.

I remembered that day when he took me into his world. It was all the same. Looking up at the same tall building with bright lights in the night sky. I walked into the same gold colored lobby, the same chandelier and the same lobby manager waving hello at me. I was being held in the wrist by Sungyeol so I kept moving, still busy thinking of the memories.

Getting out of the elevator, we walked to his apartment door. As he opened the door I was put deeper into my memories remembering when I first saw this place and thought it was big, but it didn't feel that way since Sunggyu's place was bigger. He dagged my up the curved stairs I remember as he used to do that to me and into his room.

When we arrived to him room, I started to tear up. Just looking around. Remembering when we used to sleep in the same bed together, played and runned around together, and those sleepless nights where I would stare at him. He was a sleeping angel.

I was about to fall over when Sungyeol turned around and picked me up.

"Myungsoo you're crying." He carried me and sat me down on the edge of the bed and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?" He wiped my tears away with his thumb, but I was still crying.

"This is all too much." I said as I was trembling while crying.

"What do you mean?" He looked very worried."

"What happened to us?" I asked and looked at him.

"Well, I wasn't being a good friend and I wasn't there when you needed me. Myungsoo, I'm sorry for making you're life miserable. You have every right to hate me. But now I want to be ther for you. I want to be the person you can go to for help. I want you." I looked at him as my tears started to slow down.

"Why are you so nice to me? You're nothing but nice. I was always cold and mean to you, even when you made me those sweets for me every day like you used to do when we were young. I seriously want to start time over, because now I don't deserve you."

He put an arm around my back and tried to comfort me. I remember how warm I felt when he had his body next to mine.

"The fact that you enjoyed the dinner with me and didn't leave, means a lot to me. And that we are talking thing out like we used to makes me really happy. If we can be friends again, we can totally honest with each other, nothing to hide, tell me anything and I promise I will never leave you." Now's the time.

"Okay. Now there's something I want to ask you. Something I really wanted to say for a long time."

"What is it?"

I bent forward and kissed him on the cheek. He looked surprised. He must not feel the same way, even worse, disgusted by me. No matter what, I have to tell him now.

"Ever since I met you, I had a crush on you, everything you did for me I really loved. Can you love me?" I said as I could feel my cheeks puffy from still tearing a little.

He cupped my chin and placed his lips onto mine. It didn't take long until I kissed him back.

"I love you too, actually I loved you since childhood. I didn't really figure it out until I found this." He showed me a letter. The one I wrote to him for the furture, I was shocked.

"You said you would wait for me, but I can't wait for you. I need you now."

"You found it? I thought I lost it."

"Well I found it a few months ago looking through old homework when I found it in my folder somehow." I wonder how it got in there, but what shocked me was how fate made him read it before I could give to him.

"Is that why you were so nice to me recently?"

"Yes. I love you a lot." He planted another kiss on my lips and parted. We smiled and hugged.

"I love you Lee Sungyeol."

 

This was the chapter I was waiting to write for a long time. I hate writing Myungsoo hating Sungyeol but it makes the story alot more lively. It would be boring without some kind of conflict. Anyways thank you guys a lot. I reached 40 subs, I can't even believe it now. I hope you guys still support me after I finfish thit story and support my next. Expect MBLAQ's Joon and Thunder. Thank you. I love you guys.

 

<3 MBLAQxInfinite