Listen To Your Heart

Nothing But Nice

Myungsoo POV.

I wake up in a dim, white room with a familiar feeling in my body. A numb, weak feeling where I would be hurt from the simplest body movement. I must be in the hospital, because this was all to familiar. I looked around the room, found vases of flowers, cards, and stuffed animals on the nightstand next to my bed. Then I look at myself, wearing a light blue hospital gown and a tube that was connected my hand to a water bag. Everything looked blurry, but not unrecognizable.

"You're awake." I heard a voice from the door, I look over and see a young doctor walking towards me with a clipboard in one hand. He took a seat on a chair next to my bed.

"What happened?" I said, my speech struggling a bit.

"You had a syncope, you suddenly loss consciousness from slow heart rate, low blood pressure, and loss of oxygen flow to the brain." Everything he said was made me feel scared for my life.

"Am I going to die?" I asked him, he slightly giggled and wrote something on his clipboard.

"Hehe, of course not. You're fine, but we're going to keep you here overnight for check ups and further testing." 

"Oh, araso." 

"There are people outside to waiting to see you, do you want me to send them in?"

"Yeah." He nodded and walked out of the room. A few seconds later, Sunggyu, Hoya, and Sungjong  showed up. All of them smiling at me and walking towards me with bags in their hands.

"Hey Myungsoo." Hoya awkwardly waved at me, we haven't really spoken to each other since me and Sungyeol got together. Sungjong had a stuffed bunny in his hand.

"Here you go, You can sleep with it so you're not lonely at night." Sungjong handed it to me. It was hard for me to laugh since I felt my energy drained.

"Are you okay?" Sunggyu walked towards me and placed his hand on my forehead.

"He doesn't have a cold, he lost conciousness you big pabo!" Sungjong teased Sunggyu which earned him a pair of death glares from Sunggyu.

"Yah, I'm just worried! He might catch one since the hospital is so cold." Sunggyu argued back at him.

"Guys, it's okay, I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired."

"The doctor told us to get some source of energy, so here." Sungjong handed my a bag, which had a bottle of vitamin gummies and and energy drinks. I smiled back at him.

"Where's Sungyeol?" I asked, wondering where he could be.

"He went back home, he thinks that this was his fault for some reason." Hoya said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"What?" Why would he think this was his fault? I could barely remember what happened earlier, but I do remember what Sungyeol asked me.

"He feels really bad, he said he wanted to give you some space." Sunggyu told me as he pulled out a blanket from a bag and placed it neatly over the hospital blanket. "It's really cold here, you're going to need this." He smiled and brushed my hair away from my eyes to the side.

"Komawo hyung." I said, I feel even worse then Sungyeol, I told him I needed space. Now, I want him with me now.

"Guys, can you give me and Myungsoo a moment?" Hoya asked, singaling Sunggyu and Sungjong to leave the room. Hoya took a seat next to me. "How are you doing Myung?"

"I'm a bit, stressed. There's too much stuff going on in my life." I poured out my feelings to him, he was my friend after all.

"Yeah, I know how you feel." 

"Huh?"

"Can I talk to you about something?" He asked me. I nodded back.

"What is it?"

"You know how me and Dongwoo have always dreamed of going to college together." He started.

"Yeah."

"I've tutored him like nonstop. We both know he really isn't the smartest person out there." We both giggled a bit, then went back to serious.

"Uh huh."

"Yesterday, he told me something."

"What was it?"

~ Flashback: Hoya POV. ~

"Why do you keep ignoring me when I bring this up?" I looked at Dongwoo, who looked annoyed by me. 

"I'm not trying to ignore you." He said as he got up and left my room while I followed him from behind.

"Then why won't you tell me what was your score?" I asked him as I followed him down the stairs. Once he got to the bottom, he stopped and turned around to face me.

"Because, it's none of your business!" He yelled at me, for the first time. He was really scary, since he's usually bright and funny.

"Dong-ah." I tried not to cry, I got a hold of his wrist. "Please tell me, I'm really sorry." 

"Why should I?" Dongwoo looked even more upset.

"We tell each other everything, why can't you tell me this?"

"Because, I'm a ." I couldn't hear him because he spoke in a low voice, his head was down.

"Because of what?" Dongwoo then faced me, face was now red and he looked like he was going to explode.

"BECAUSE I'M A BIG, FAT !!!!!!" He bursted out, I took a step back.

"Dongwoo?" I said, now tears flowing on their own.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU NEVER NOTICED, BECAUSE EVERYONE KNEW! EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED THAT I ACTUALLY MADE IT TO THE LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL! IF YOU'RE SO EAGER TO KNOW MY GRADE, I'LL TELL YOU, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!" He said as he took steps forward and I took steps back until my back hit the wall.

"Dongwoo?"

"I FAILED THE EXAMS, ALL OF THEM!!!! WHICH WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!!!"

"What?" I said as I started to tremble.

"I'M NOT GRADUATING!!!!! THIS WAS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU, BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD BE DISSAPOINTED IN ME, THAT YOUR TUTORING DIDN'T WORK, AND THAT WE CAN'T GO TO COLLEGE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!! HERE'S ALL THE TRUTH, HAPPY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Dongwoo-ah." I said as I moved forward trying to give him a hug.

"I'm leaving." He pushed me away and walked out of the house, leaving me there. Back against the wall, knees up to my chest, crying like I never had, alone.

~ End of Flashback: Myungsoo POV ~

"How sad." I said as Hoya began to lightly tear up from retelling his story. My opened my arms, motioning for a hug. Hoya got up and sat down on the bed and accepted my hug. It felt nice that we were now talking again. Now i was starting to cry.

"I'm sorry, for not being there for you." Hoya apolagized as he let go and face me.

"It's okay." We both smiled and he lied down next to me, my head resting on his shoulder. We layed there, talking for who knows how long.

"So what happened between you and Sungyeol?" Hoya brought it up.

"Sungyeol got accepted to a cooking college in Paris." I said, having no more tears from earlier today.

"Chincha?" He was just as shocked as I was.

"Yeah, he's really a good at cooking and baking."

"I know, he made a birthday cake for me one time." 

"It's a really prestigious invitation, he only get's one chance. But he loves me a lot, and he doesn't want to choose between me and France." 

"So what is he going to do?" 

"He wants me to choose for him." Hoya then looked at me.

"What?"

"He said he trusts whatever decision I make."

"Wow." Hoya said in disbelief. I grabbed Sungjong's stuffed bunny and covered my face with it.

"Eeeeerrrrrgggghhh, na ottokae?!" I was really frustrated. Hoya grabbed the bunny and put it to the side.

"Hey, don't hurt it." Hoya joked. "I don't know what you should do. It's up to you, since he wants you to choose, just listen to your heart." 

"Listen to my heart?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, your heart always have the right choice." He said and then looked at his watch. "Wah, time flied by fast, it's pretty late, I should go home."

"Okay." He got up from the bed and bent forward to hug me.

"Good night, get well." He said as he turned around before walking out.

"Good night." We waved at each other before he left. Soon after that, I fell asleep.

Woohyun POV.

"WIFE?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled as parents and Miyeon just smiled and giggled.

"Look Mr. Mrs. Nam, Hyunnie is already excited to be my fiance." Miyeon said as my mom squealed.

"Ahhhh, yeppuda! You guys are so good together, make lots of babies together!" My mom said as I stood frozen from her words.

"Mrs. Nam, not until after our wedding!" Miyeon said as they both laughed. 

"FIANCE?! WEDDING?! BABIES?!" I bursted out before cooling down. "First, I'm not your fiance! Second, I'm not going to marry you! Third, I'm not going to make babies with you!!"

"Aww playing hard to get." She got up and gripped my arm. "Wow, my fiance has strong biceps." She said as she squeezed my muscle.

"Take a hint, . I don't love you." I said as I pushed her away and sat down in front of my parents. "Umma, Appa! What is the whole meaning to all of this?!"

"Miyeon's father is a major shareholder, and when you guys get married, our companies are going to merge as one. and by the time you replace me as CEO, the company's income will increase by triple and we'll become one of the world's biggest companies. Doesn't it sound good Woohyun?" My dad explained to me.

"It sounds really good Mr. Nam."

"Aigoo, call me Appa."

"Woohyun, if you don't do this, all you're money will be dropped." My mom sounded so evil.

"All my money?" I questioned.

"Your house, your cars, your stuff, you college intuition, all gone." My dad said, a lot was going on.

"So what is it, Woohyun?" Miyeon asked me as she cuddled next to me.

What to do?

 

Oh my god, Woohyun's parents are so evil!

I hoped you liked this chapter, is Sungjong randomly appearing at times okay like this? And I originally planned to make Myungsoo and Hoya good friends (I always see them as good friends, I don't know why), but a lot has happened, and now this was a good time to give them a sweet moment together. And just to let you guys know, the graduation chapter and Myungsoo's TV appearance is coming soon, so please stsy tuned. As always, please comment down below and maybe upvote if you can. Thank you for reading! ^^