Please Listen To Me

Nothing But Nice

Hey guyyys!!! So as I promised, heres a chapter for you. I hope you all enjoy!

 

Sungyeol POV.

"Dongwoo?" I looked to my right to see him, drinking with many empty bottles infront of him. He really smelled but I tried to ingore it.

"Eyyy, it's cheater mc-cheater pants, hehehe." I could tell he was drunk when he placed his arms around me and put his face near mine. Then I could really smell his breath. I felt like I could throw up, and I didn't even drink yet. He kept laughing for no reason. He was always scary when he drinks.

"Umm, have you seen Myungsoo lately?" Why the hell am I asking a drunk dude? It's not like he would know. It's not like Myungsoo would be at this party, he isn't the party type. He's always shy and timid. What I like about him.

"Nononononono." He said in slurred speech. "Yesyesyesyesyes. Nonononono." He literally kept repeating himself for like two minutes when I started to become irritated.

"YES OR NO?!?!?!" I yelled at him. He gave me a glare for yelling at him and I thought he was going to hit me, he started cracking up and laughing as he took a few more sips.

"Eyyyy. DON'T YELL AT YOUR HYUNG LIKE THAT!!!!!" He backhanded me and started laughing again while taking more sips. Then he gave me another glare. "Aish, I should just kill you for speaking to me like that." He was really scaring me.

"S-sorry hyung. So, have you seen him?" I asked him again, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even give me an actual answer.

"Calm down Yeol, Why you so obsessed with him? Are you like, in lub wit him?" He said as he put his hands on my shoulders and started shaking me crazily and then stopped to drink again.

"Yes! I'm in love with him! I've told you like a million times!" I said right in front of his face, wich left a funny confused expression on his face.

"R-really?" He whispered to me. 

"Yeah." I whispered back. Why the hell are we whispering?

"Ohhh, ma bad." I swear, somebody should monitor him when he drinks, he's always like this.

"Hey sungyeol, you know that we're both cheaters?" He said to me as he smirked. He's a cheater? What did he mean?

"You're cheating on Hoya?" His mood changed again and he was getting angry again.

"Of course not, I'm not stupid like youuuuu!" He was shaking me with his arms again, then I stopped his when I saw writing on his arms and pulled up his sleeve to see equations written in pen all over his arm.

"You're cheating in class?" I was surprised since I knew that he wasn't really smart, but I didn't think he would stoop this low to get his grades up. He suddenly put a finger on my lips.

"Shhhhhhh. D-don't tell Hoya, he would be really really really really really mad." He hushed me and started giggling. I got another whiff of his breath and I thought I was going to faint.

"Why would you cheat? You would never do this." I was trying to be serious with him, but he was hard to get through.

"Because, have you seen my grades? I'm a huge and a big failiure. Cheating is my only way to graduate." He said faslty as he took one last sip before he fell asleep with his head on the table. Then I turned around as the bathroom door behind me suddenly slammed open.

I was shocked to see him. Myungsoo. He was standing there, holding a bottle half empty with vodka in one hand and wiped what I think was barth on his mouth with his sleeve. He then layed his eyes on me and drunkily walked towards me.

"Myungsoo?"

"What? Cheater mc-cheater pants?" I was pretty sure he was drunk, but I just stood there. His inocent image just dissapeared as I saw him right infront of me, drinking. He then tripped and fell into my arms as I supported him up.

"I th-thought you don't drink? I thought you hate it?" I asked as he pushed me away.

"Well, there's a first for everything. And I do hate it, but it makes me feel better. Much much much better."He giggled and then he tried to walked again before he tripped again and fell on the floor. Vodka spilled all over the floor, and his head kept moving in circles like he was dizzy.

"I think I should take you home now, you don't look good."

"Nooooooooooo, you don't look good, Mr. Ugly!" He stuck his tongue out before I picked his up and carried him on my back. I made it through the huge group of grinding people and I finally made it outside. The fresh air smelt really good compared to air full of alchohol and sweat. when I saw my car, It was getting towed away, so I ran to the man with Myungsoo still on my back.

"Hey, what's going on?! What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled to the man who was towing away my car.

"You parked on the neighbor's property and they couldn't move their car so they called me."

"Y-y-you can't do that!!!"

"I can and i did, you pick it up tomorrow." He handed me a paper with the address and the fine. He turned around and got in the car as my car was strapped behind his and drove away.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed really loud. This night was getting worse and worse. I feel like I can die anytime.

"Haha, you loser." Myungsoo laughed as he spoke with slurred speech loudly in my ear. I noticed he was slipping down so I placed my hands on his lower to give him support. I guess I have to walk home now, so I procceeded to walk to my apartment, which would be a far walk. 

"Yah. Don't touch my , ert." He kept talking, loudly in my ear. Which was getting annoying. WhenI want to talk with him, I didn't  expect him to be drunk.

"You were going to fall, so I'm giving you support. You can sit on my hands." I said sounding annoyed by the drunken boy on my back.

"Hyuuuung, you're sooooo stronggg!" He was really drunk, because he would be really mad at me if he wasn't. Though he sounded kinda cute when he's like this.

"Anniyo, you're just really light." I wasn't surprised since his weight matched his small petite body.

We were walking almost for thirty minutes in total silence, exhausted since I never had to walk this much in my life. It was quiet until Myungsoo started speaking.

"Sungyeol, I love you." He whispered in my ear before he fell asleep as he layed his head on my shoulder. I didn't know how I should react to that since he was drunk, but it didn't sound like he was. I didn't care as I just wanted to treasure this moment. Having him asleep in my back was really cute as he was also snoring.

When I made it to my apartment, I carried him upstairs to my room before I gently placed him on the bed and went to take a shower. I walked back to the room drying my hair with a towel to see him still sleep. I walked up to him and kissed his forehead. I could feel heat coming from his forehead as I placed my palm on it. It felt hot, I think he has a fever. I placed the blanket onto him, with an additional blanket so he wouldn't feel cold, and I layed next to him and fell asleep.

Myungsoo POV.

When I woke up, I had a thrashing headache, my body was aching, my throat was itchy, and I couldn't stop coughing. I looked around and found myself in Sungyeol's bed, alone. I could barely remember what happened last night, so I was confused as to how I got here. All I remembered was Dongwoo dragging me to a party to "cheer me up." I stepped out of the bed and tried to stop coughing since Sungyeol might hear me. I walked slowly down the stairs to the front door. I didn't want to see his face, my heart still hurts from trusting him, only to leave me heart broken. When I placed my hand on the door knob I heard his voice.

"You're up." I turned around to see him holding a tray with to mugs on it. He placed the tray on the table beside him and walk towards me.

"How are you feeling?" He placed his hand on my forehead then I pushed him away. 

"Don't touch me." I didn't look at him then I proceeded to open the door and walk away. He then grabbed onto my wrist trying to pull me back.

"Let go!" I yelled as I got out of his hold and ran to the elevator. Good thing the doors closed before he could enter. When I got out, I finally sat down on a chair in the lobby to catch my breath. Then I heard another elevator door open and saw him looking around. When he layed his eyes on me, I ran out the hotel. He chased me into an alley before he caught up to me and slammed my back into the wall. He pinned my shoulders to the wall and he was stronger than me, so I couldn't push him away.

"I told you to let go!" I tried to yell so someone would notice us.

"We need to talk." He kept calm as he pinned me to the wall harder.

"I have nothing to say to you." I said as I kept my head down, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Then I'll speak. What you saw, was not what it looked like." Then I looked up to see him.

"I know what I saw. You were kissing a girl!" I yelled as tears started to run past my cheeks. I hate crying, because I look ugly when I cry. I look ugly in fron of Sungyeol.

"Myungsoo, please let me explain."

"NO!!!!!!!!!" 

"Please, listen to me." Sungyeol tried not to yell at me, he always kept calm.  

"Why should I listen to anything you say?!?!?!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Because it's he's telling the truth." That didn't come from Sungyeol's mouth as we both turned around to see someone standing infront of us.

Sunggyu.

 

What's going on here??????? O.O

Thank you everyone. I've been posting frequently this past week, but now it has to stop since I have to work tomorrow since it's saturday. But you guys can look forward to a knew chapter on sunday!!! So please look forward to it. As always, comment down below, be totally honest. I lub honesty.