Too Much

Nothing But Nice

Hey guys! It's been a while since I last updated. Thanks to all the people who commented and messaged me during my trip, your all so nice! :D Now that I'm back, I now have lots of inspiration to write, so I'm extending the story a few more chapters. I'll shut up now so you can read, enjoy! ^^

 

Sungyeol POV.

I sat in front of the table, taking small sips of Sunggyu's soup which was really pleasant during this cold day. Me and Sunggyu eyeballed eachother once in a while since we were still awkward with eachother. I decided to end the silence.

"Hyung, it's really good." I said as I took a big spoonfull of soup, kimchi and tofu and stuffed it in my mouth. Sunggyu giggled at how stupid I must look now.

"Hehe, komawo. This is Myungsoo's favorite food. I usually add extra peppers in it since he likes it extra spicy." He said and looked away shyly.

Another awkward silence has occured. I'm usually a bright, talkative person and all, but me and Sunggyu don't really have a friendly past with each other. We grew up as rivals since Myungsoo came into both of our lives, we both did what we could to have him. I guess I would be the loser since he's mad at me, and he could never be mad at Sunggyu since their related.

"Sunggyu." I looked over at him.

"Yeah?" 

"There's no hard feelings, right?" 

"What do you mean?"

"I know that, we haven't really been nice to each other until recently. I was wondering if this situation between me and Myungsoo changes any of that." I said as I scratched the back of my head. I really don't want him to be hating me just right after I've gained his trust.

"It doesn't, I know how well and nicely you treat him. It's not that I don't like you, it's just that he's fragile, timid, and doesn't know better. He doesn't know how to fix problems and handle them properly, he's the kind of person who runs away from his problems. So someone needs to help him make the right decisions." Sunggyu knew more understanding of Myungsoo, and now I know why he's so special to him.

"I understand." I looked down at my bowl, twirling my spoon.

"I don't hate you Sungyeol, you're a nice guy. I know you were only thinking of him when you didn't tell him. He'll soon understand." Sunggyu's words were perfectly timed as a noise came from the stairs.

"Hyung your clothes are a bit too-" Me and Sunggyu turned our heads to see Myungsoo run down the stairs before stopping when his eyes glanced over my face. He was wearing a grey oversized t-shirt and a form-fitting pair of red briefs. 

"Myungsoo." I said as I stood up from the table. Myungsoo stood there in shock.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me with his back against the wall with an undescribable look on his face.

"I came here to talk to you." I said as I walked forward towards the stairs.

"I'm going to leave you two alone to work things out." Sunggyu said before walking past me and Myungsoo and up the stairs into a room.

Myungsoo took slow, carefull steps down until we were on the same ground. His hair was damp and he looked like he cried earlier with his puffy cheeks. I guess I wasn't the only one.

"Can we please talk?" I asked politly as I held my hand out in front of him. He looked hesitant at first but then grabbed my hand and followed me to the table. I sat him down at the table while I grabbed him and bowl and spoon and poured some soup in it for him. Here you go." I said as I placed the soup infront of him.

"Yeol." He said in a low, scratchy voice.

"What is it?"

"Jongmal Mianhae. For running away from you." He said sincerly before taking a few spoonfulls into his mouth.

"No." I said still looking forward. I sensed Myungsoo looking at me.

"Mm?"

"Jongmal Mianhae, for lying to you." Myungsoo dropped his spoon and the sound made me face towards him. "I know you're mad at me, for not telling the truth, and hiding something from you. Something you found out yourself." 

"How did you-"

"Sunggyu told me." Myungsoo got up from the table and walked over to the livng room and sat down on a couch, his hands coveriing his face in frustration. I followed him and sat down next him.

"Yeol, why didn't you tell me? It hurt me that you would keep something so big from me." He said as he grabbed my sides, gripping on my jacket's sleeves.

"Listen Myung, I thought about telling you from the beginning when I got the letter, I thought of you the whole time." Myungsoo's angry face began to melt into a saddened expression.

"But-"

"I was too worried about what you were going to think, I was planning to tell you myself, when the time was right." His grip slowly loosened and his hands fell down and landed ontop of the thighs.

"What are you plannin-"

"I didn't want you to find out. I wanted to tell you myself, because I want you to choose for me." Myungsoo then looked up to me in shock.

"What?" He said as his bottom lip twitched.

"I want you to decide if you want me to stay, or go to France." I said as I grabbed his hand and covered it  with my other.

"W-w-why?" He began trembling his words and small tears began rolling down his cheeks.

"Don't think I don't trust you, because I do. I trust your decision 100%." Myungsoo stood up again, looking at me. 

"Yeol." 

"Hmm?" I said, still rubbing his hand.

"Can you please leave?" His words then hit me, I stood up, looking into his watery orbs.

"Huh?"

"I need some space, this is just too much right now." He said before walking towards the door, and then looking back at me.

"Myung, please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you, I just think..." He paused after a few shot words.

"Think what?"

"I just think that..." Myungsoo's skin began to slowly pale.

"Think what?"

Just like that, Myungsoo eyes slowly closed as he collapsed, but I ran over just in time for him to fall into my arms. He was breathing, but it didn't sound normal. It sounded like he was having trouble breathing. I tried shaking him, but he wouldn't wake up.

"Myungsoo? Myungsoo! WAKE UP, MYUNGSOO!!" I yelled as my heart ached from the lifeless boy in front of me. Sunggyu showed up from the stairs and ran down towards me.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" He said in a worried tone?"

"He just, suddenly collapsed!" I said I handed him to Sunggyu to carry him.

"We need to get him to the hospital!"

"Wait!" I stopped him from opening the door before grabbing a blanket from the couch and wrapped it around Myungsoo's bare legs so he wouldn't get cold.

"We need to go now!" He said as he opened the door and we ran out of the apartment building. I ran with Myungsoo in my arms, I was worried he would get cold so I ran as fast as I could to Sunggyu's car. I sat in the back with Myungsoo to make sure he was still breathing and Sunggyu drove as fast as he could, switching lanes through traffic and driving past red lights. 

When we got to the hospital, we speeded past the doors and got everyone's attention

"We need a doctor! Someone please help!" My and Sunggyu yelled before a doctor came and took Myungsoo out of my arms and placed him on a gurnee before taking him to a room. Me and Sunggyu sat down and began hugging, both of us crying.

"What's going to happen to him?" I said as I tried to hold back my tears, but I felt too weak.

"I don't know. I'm worried about him." I've never seen Sunggyu cry, but now seeing him hug me with tears flowing down his cheeks,

This was too much going on.

 

Sorry this was a short chapter, I was planning to make it longer, but I had to end it where I had to. Please please please do comment and subscribe, maybe upvote? Thank you and stay tuned.