Graduation

Nothing But Nice

Hey Guuuuyyyyyssss! This chapter might , because I haven't graduated yet, nor have I been to one before. And watching movies and TV shows didn't help either, so I did my best. Anyway, enjoy!

 

No One's POV.

It was finally the big day for everyone, the beginning of everyone's future, it was graduation day. Everybody has put a lot of time, and money, into this very special day. All the graduating students were dressed up formally under their red caps and gowns. It was sad the Dongwoo wouldn't walk across the stage and get a diploma, but he didn't want to miss Hoya's valedictorian speech, so he sat alone in the audience with other people's families. Hoya was extremely nervous for giving a speech in front of many people, even though he has practiced like hundreds of times.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol held hands as they got out of the car and into the school's courtyard. Their names weren't listed next to each other alphabetically so they had to split up.

"I have to go the other way." Myungsoo pouted. Sungyeol fixed his hair with his hands, making sure Myungsoo looked perfect.

"I know, but remember, I'm so proud of you. I can't believe we made it this far." Sungyeol hugged Myungsoo from behind and kissed him on his cheek.

"I can't believe it either! I'm even prouder of you!" Myungsoo turned around and kissed him on the lips. Sungyeol then pulled away.

"Well, we should get to our assigned spots. I'll see you on the stage!" Sungyeol began walking backwards while talking to Myungsoo.

"Okay, I'll see you too." Myungsoo waved at him and then walked to his place.

Everyone got to their place, standing in two lines. Hoya had a seat on the stage, sitting next to some of the teachers that were going to give speeches, and the principal.

"Aish, it's been twenty minutes, when is it going to start?" Dongwoo complained, looking at his watch, and before he knew it, the ceremony was starting.

The Principal got up in front of the podium, and began speaking into the microphone. "Hello families and friends, thank you for giving us your time today for this very special moment." The audience cheered and the Principal smiled. "Here are Woolim Academy's graduating students!"

The Principal shouted and the students began walking down the pathway. Everyone cheering and yelling out, as the two lines of students began filling up the rows of empty seats. It was an amazing view.

After the teachers gave out their speeches, The principal  then announced: "Now, here's Lee Howon, who will now be give the valedictory. Hoya got up and bowed to the principal before walking up to the podium. Everybody cheering, but Hoya could distinctly hear one.

"Wooooo! Hoya! Saranghae!!!!!" Dongwoo yelled. Hoya, now happy from what he heard, is fully motivated to do his best.

"Greetings family and friends. Thank you for celebrating this special day  with us, it means a lot." Everyone cheered and Hoya continued as the noise died down.

"This day has finally came, our time at this school will soon end. But as we say goodbye and go our own ways, the memories of our time here and with each other will never end. The memories we share will be INFINITE!" All the students and audience cheered on again. Myungsoo clapped his hands from hearing him say Infinite.

"but there is one person, who couldn't celebrate this with us, but is here today." Everyone looked around, wondering who it was.

"That person, is Jang Dongwoo." All eyes were on Dongwoo, he was looking at Hoya the whole time, smiling.

"Dongwoo may not be the smartest person out of everyone, but what he lacks in acedemic skill, he makes up in personality. He's the most funniest and most nicest person I've ever met. I will never forget him, as a classmate, as a friend, and as my boyfriend." Everyone then awwwed for the couple Hoya found Dongwoo in the audience and then smiled at each other.

"Dongwoo, SARANGHAE!!!!!" Everyone now standing up from their chairs, all cheering and clapping for the loving couple. Dongwoo makes a heart with hands and throws it to him. Hoya smiles and ends his speech. "Thank you everyone."

The Principal was announcing the names of the students to walk across the stage and recieve their diplomas (skipping to the names of the characters.

"Kim Myungsoo!" Myungsoo walked across the stage, the most confident he's ever felt in his life. He recieved the diploma and bowed to the principal.

"Kim Sunggyu!" Sunggyu, who wasn't really  having the best time compared to everybody else, was now happy that he was graduating.

"Lee Howon!" Hoya got out of his seat and recieved a special diploma for being valedictorian. Dongwoo screaming his name.

"Lee Sungjong!" Pride of his girliness, skipped across the stage, recieving his diploma in joy.

"Lee Sungyeol!" He walked up and saw Myungsoo, clapping and cheering for him he smiled and almost tripped without looking. He stabled himself and the proceeded to recieve his diploma.

"Nam Woohyun!" All the girls now cheering for the soon to be married guy. Sunggyu was annoyed by his chic expression.

"Park Miyeon!" All the guys screamed her name, calling her hot, y, and a bunch of other stuff. Myungsoo and Sungyeol both pretended they were throwing up.

After all the students recieved their diplomas, the Principal then spoke.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Woolim Academy's Graduating class of 2013!" After those words, all the student threw their caps up in the air, everybody hugging and laughing together. It was a great experience.

Dongwoo went around, looking for Hoya. But as he turned around, he saw Hoya running towards him.

"Dongwoo!!!!" He hugged him and kissed him on the lips.

"Aigoo, my Hoya. I'm so proud of you! Thank you so much." He then wrapped his arm around Hoya and they began walking to find their friends.

"I thought you deserved to have some recognition." Dongwoo smiled and they then walked together.

"Myungie!!!!"

"Yeollie!!!!!" They ran to each other for a big hug, they wrapped around each other while jumping up and down. they faced each other and then shared a passionate kiss. Sungjong and Sunggyu interupted them.

"Yah! Get a room!" Sungjong whined, Sunggyu slightly giggled. Myungsoo and Sungyeol suddenly backed away from each other.

"Sorry, I thought we were alone." Sungyeol joked and looked at Myungsoo, who was laughing. Hoya and Dongwoo then showed up.

"So, who's going to Woohyun's engagement party tonight?" Sungjong suddenly brought up. 

"I'm not sure, after what he did-" Myungsoo said, but was then cut off by someone.

"Please come." Woohyun said, hearing the conversation as he walked towards them.

"Oh, Woohyun." Hoya said, they were all looking at him, except Sunggyu, who was staring at the ground.

"It's my special night, but also think of it as a celebration party for everyone." Woohyun said awakwardly, sounding uneasy. "I would be happy if my friends came, it wouldn't be the same without you guys. Please?" Woohyun asked, sounding nervous as he was worried about what they would think.

"I'll go." Sungjong was the first to say.

"We'll go too." Hoya and Dongwoo said after him.

"We're down with it." Myungsoo and Sungyeol said after them. Now everyone looking at Sunggyu, who was still staring at the ground. Myungsoo came up with an idea. His top weapon.

"Hyung," Myungsoo grabbed onto Sunggyu's arm, "Please go." Myungsoo said softly to him. He knew that Sunggyu couldn't say no to him, and he was right.

"Fine, I'll go." Sunggyu said quietly. Everyone shocked, especially Woohyun.

"Thank you Sunggyu! It means a lo-" Woohyun said before Sunggyu walked away.

"It's okay, he said he would show up." Sungyeol said, placing a hand on Woohyun's shoulder.

"Yeah, I hope he does." Woohyun said, thinking something else in his mind.

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! :D <3

What will happen to Woogyu??? Comment down below and tell me what you think. Stay tuned to find out!!!!! ^.^