Four Years Later (FINALE Part 1)

Nothing But Nice

Myungsoo POV.

A lot has happened in the past four years, a lot to take in even now. Some of us have sticked together, but over all, we've all went our separate ways. We've all grown up from our high school years, even though I'm only 22, I still feel old. The paths we choose paved our way to our new lives.

Sungjong became a world famous fashion designer, who is now living in Milan and can speak many different languages.

Sungjong

"Where's the designs for the fall outfits?" He says to one of his employees in Engliish.

"Hold on, I'm getting a call." He tells everyone and makes the call while walking to his office. "Oh hello, the new designs I've just created for the new fall season will make people rushing to buy them." Sungjong said in French.

As he got to his office, he picked up his phone to call someone special. "Annyeong!!!!!" Sungjong squeaked in a cute voice, switching to Korean.

"Oh Jongie, my lovely husband." Sungjong's husband, who he married only a year ago.

"What are you doing now?"

"I miss you, when are going to come back to America with me?" His husband whined through the phone. Sungjong rolled his eyes over.

"I miss you too. My business trip is only two weeks, I'll be back in three days." He said in a chherful voice. "Can't you wait for me till then?"

"Of course I will. But you'll be in a lot of pain when you come back." He said in a y voice. Sungjong rolled his eyes egain, knowing what he was talking about.

"I'm a bit busy now, I'll call you tonight. Areso?"

"Areso, I won't stop think of you. Bye!" Sungjong said goodbye, and then continued onto work

Myungsoo POV.

Sungjong married a Korean-American man when he was doing work in New York City. He went to a bar , got too drunk to drive home, so a man, to be his future husband, drove him back to his place. I won't tell you what happened, because I'm still creeped out.

Hoya and Dongwoo's story also progressed as well. Hoya graduated from medical school a year earlier, and is now one of Korea's most famous surgeons, and he's currently working and living in his hometown in Busan.

Hoya and Dongwoo

"Dongwoo-ah, I'm home." Hoya yelled through the apartment as he just got home. He was still wearing his doctor's clothes. Dongwoo speeded from the kitchen, through the living room, and to the door, where he gave Hoya a quick hug and kiss.

"My sweet Howon, how was work today?" Dongwoo said as he leaded Hoya to the kitchen to show him that he prepared all of his favorite foods.

"It was good." He said as he eyeballed all the mouth watering foods. "Did you go to the supermarket today?"

"I sure did, I needed to buy more stuff." He said as he kissed Hoya's forehead and continued to stir the vegatables he was stir frying. "Everybody there all spoke in satoori. They all reminded me of you." Hoya blushed as he was listening to about his day.

"Well, we are in Busan." He said as he backhugged Dongwoo, nuzzling his nose into Dongwoo's back and inhaling the scent he missed from his long day at work.

"Can you speak to me in satoori?" He said as he kept stirring. "I haven't heard it since high school, I forgot what it sounded like." After a while, Hoya then spoke up.

"Like this? Here you go, pabo." Hoya said in dialect. Dongwoo turned around and playfully pushed him around.

"Yah, don't call me a pabo." Dongwoo said while laughing as he was poking Hoya away with a spatula. Hoya took a big spoon and they had fun,  "sword fighting" as they finished cooking together.

Myungsoo POV.

Dongwoo was made fun of for being a year older than everyone else in his class, so he dropped out before graduating high school. But only a year ago, he wanted to prove to Hoya that he's capable of anything, so went back to get his GED. Hoya was never so proud of Dongwoo in his life.

For Woohyun, he lived happily together with Sunggyu hyung, as they became co-owners of Sunggyu's dad's company. Woohyun believed he made the right descision for being with Sunggyu, He's been the happiest with him.

Sunggyu and Woohyun

Sunggyu was laying under the banket on their bed, while reading a book with his glasses on. Woohyun came out of the bathroom, while drying his damp hair with a towel.

"Gyu Gyu! Whatcha reading?" Woohyun asked as he  put the towel down and jumped into the bed, snuggling into Sunggyu's neck.

"Just a romance novel." He said as he gave Woohyun a quick kiss before removing his glasses and placed his book on the nightstand. "It's really a good read."

"Is that novel happened to be named Nam Woohyun?" He joked as Sunggyu kissed his neck.

"No, but I like that book better." Sunggyu rolled over so that he was ontop of Woohyun and began making out. They made out for about an hour, not going any further because Sunggyu was a bit sore from the night before.

"Gyu?" Woohyun stopped the kiss.

"What is it?" Sunggyu asked.

"Do you ever think of our friends from high school?" Woohyun questioned, as Sunggyu took a second to think about it.

"Yeah, sometimes. I think about what they might be up to." He answered as he took the remote from the night stand and the TV. "Look, it's 10 o' clock."

"Oh yeah, Myungsoo must be on TV." Woohyun said as he began paying attention to the television.

Myungsoo POV.

What may be the reason why I'm on television? It's really an impressive story.

Since I won the singing competition from Mnet, I signed with Woolim Entertainment and trained with them for about two years. It was only last year, when I debut in Woolim's newest boy group as one of the four members of 4EVER. I am the leader of the group, mostly due because I'm the oldest, and we swept away the charts, music shows, and fangirls' hearts away with our cute, flower boy concept that was a perfect fit for the four of us.

We've achieved our first number one charted song with our debut song, which raised our popularity as almost as high as our labelmates INFINITE. I became a most searched name on the internet because I was called L's twin when we both appeared on a variety show together.

We just performed our newest song, and we are currently nominees for #1 along with EXO, who is known for sweeping away the music shows whenever they promote. We've never promoted the same time as they did, so we had no idea what's going to happen.

"And the winner is......." The host of Music Bank said as the numbers began tallying up. We saw on the monitor that EXO's score stopped and that our score was still increasing.

"4EVER!!!!! Congradulations!!!!" The MC's yelled as the award music began playing. We've never cried this much for a win since our first win.

EXO Sunbaenims came to us to give us hugs and congradulated us. "Good job!" I hear Kai say to us as we were crowded by the members. "We all love your song." Luhan yelled out and the MC's gave us the microphone for our speech. As the leader, I had to give the speech.

"Wah! We did not expect the win at all!" I said with my eyes still watery. "Thank you to Woolim Entertainment, our songwriters for making our songs, our families who let us follow our dreams, and all of the "Believers"(our fanbase name), we appreciate each and everyone of you. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!"

After the winning encore, we waited in our living room, still a bit teary from winning. "Good job guys, we all did a god job, I'm so lucky to have you guys as bandmates." I said proudly as the leader.

"Thank you leader!" They all chanted, and I just laughed. Then our manager came in, holding a boquet of flowers.

"Oh, manager hyung." We all said while we stood up.

"Good job guys." He said before handing me the boquet.

"What is this?"

"Some tall guy just handed it to me saying to give it to you." I found a card in the boquet and read it out loud.

"You did great today, just as you always are. congradulations on winning #1, and Thank you for making me proud. Yeol." Yeol?????

"Yeol? Isn't that the name of your boyfriend in Paris?" One of my dongsaengs asked me. i thought about time. It was four years after he left.

"When did he give this to you?" I asked manager.

"Just a second ago-" Before I could let him finish, I ran pass him and out of the waiting room.

I was running, with the boquet in one hand and my phone on the other. I tried to look for Sungyeol contact on my phone, I needed to talk to him. Could he really be back???

I only looked on my phone, and then I finally find Sungyeol's contact. I pressed call and then I heard a ringtone infront of me. I look up and then I bumped into someone's back. I fell on my back from the impact.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was goin-" The guy turned around, and then I saw him. Him.

"Sungyeol?" I looked up in shock, still on the ground.

"I told you I'd see you soon."

 

OMG, What will happen next?!?!?!?! O.O

Thank you for reading. I love all my subbies, especially the ones that comment on my story, hihihihi. If you haven't already, upvote and comment down below, tell me about your reactions!

Stay tuned for part two of the final chapter! ^^