It's a Surprise

Nothing But Nice

It was three days before valentines day and everyone is excited except for one lone individual, Myungsoo. The past five years he spent Febuary 14 alone cooped up on the couch watching sappy romantic movies at Sunggyu's, eating his pain away. But from his hyper metabloism, he hasn't gained a pound. He was miserable looking at all the couples and decorations that flooded the school halls. He thought that this year would be the same as the last time, but man he's in for a surprise.

Myungsoo POV.

I ing hate valentines day! I used to love it, until i realized that no one loves me. Sunggyu loves me but as Family, which doesn't count. Why make a Holiday for couples to show off their happiness in front of single people like me? I already get enough of that from hanging out at lunch with Hoya and Dongwoo. Speaking of them,

"Myungsoo!" Hoya called to me and walked towards me, Dongwoo's arm around him as always.

"Did you just come here to make me feel more pathetic for being unloved? If you did, Congrats you won." I knew I was harsh but i couldn't  help it, I tried to walk away before Hoya held onto me wrist.

"Myungie we're sorry, don't be so sad, we love you." Dongwoo tried to be as sincere as possible.

"Don't call me that, only Sungyeol can call me that!" Why the did I just say that?

"What?" Dongwoo confused as always.

"Nevermind." I'm glad he didn't notice. I don't know about Hoya.

"Forget all that, we came here to tell you that we will be celebrating Valentine's day with you, so you don't feel so lonely." Hoya said as I was surprised.

"It won't be fun for me, I'll end up being the third wheel like always. Ignored and unnoticed." 

"Myungsoo, me and Dongwoo promised that we won't make you feel like that, we know that you must be hurting now and we want to help you, and we are GOING to help you." Hoya said so vicious I never heard him talk like that.

"If you guys really want to,-"

"We really want to!" Dongwoo interrupted me talking like a child.

"I guess I can't say no."

"Really?!" Both said at the same time. Wow were they perfect for each other.

"Yeah, it might even be a lot of fun, which is what I need for once." still sounding cold towards them.

"Great, we will stop by Sunggyu's place and pick you up there." Hoya said, he was extra excited.

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked timidly.

"It's a surprise." Dongwoo said.

"Okay then, thank you guys!" I walked towards them and gave them both a hug.

"We just want you to be happy, we gotta get to class to seeya!" They walked away from me. I don't know why they are more excited then they should be. Maybe they lost their minds.

Sungyeol POV.

A few days ago, I estabilished my master plan at getting Myungsoo back. A few minutes ago, Dongwoo and Hoya went to 'set the trap' for Myungsoo. This plan should run smoothly, because Myungsoo is so easily pursuaded, except for coming back to me, which isn't the case now. I know that he just can't say no after what I'm going to do.

"Sungyeol, Sungyeol!!!!" Dongwoo and Hoya ran towards me."

"Oh my gosh, what happened? What did he say? What did he feel like?" I know I was asking a lot of questions. I waited for them to catch their breath before they could answer me.

"Let's just say that- the mouse is in the trap." Dongwoo's joke made me kinda laugh, but I was more excited.

"Yes!!!!!! Everything is going is working out well, so far."

"Don't worry, it will work. I promise you." Hoya better be right.

"So, did Myungsoo ever mention about me?" I know, random question.

"I don't think so." Hoya continued to think in his mind.

"Oooo! Earlier I called him Myungie, and then he got pissed or something and said something about only letting you call him that." Dongwoo had good memory, dispite not being the smartest.

"Awww, he's soooo adorable! I can't wait till Friday."

"Neither can us!" Yadong said together.

Sunggyu POV.

I was at home preparing dinner for me and Myungsoo. I'm making his favorite, Kimchi Jjigae. I hope this will make him feel better since he's usually miserable at this time of the year. I heard the door unlock and it was obviously Myungsoo since he has the key.

"Hey there Myung."

"Hey Hyung." We gave eachother a quick hug.

"Woah, is that what kimchi jjigae I smell?!" I saw his nostrils work overdrive as the soup's aroma was all over the apartment.

"Yep, I hope it makes you feel better. I made it special for you."

"Thank you hyung!" I never seen him so happy in a while while giving me hugs. I should cook more often.

We sat across from eachother on the table as Myungsoo was devouring every drip of the soup. He was like a happy child, seeing him happy is something I would pay for.

"Hey Myungsoo?"

"Wae?" Still munching food in his mouth.

"If you want me to stay and give you company on friday, I wouldn't mind."

"It's okay. Actually, Hoya and Dongwoo invited me to hang out with them. They don't want me to be alone."

"That's nice, I hope you have a good time." Maybe Woohyun will ask me out.

The next day at school I looked all around for Woohyun until I saw him right by me locker. He was looking good as always, I must look bad just standing next to him in comparison.

"Hey babe." He gave me a peck on the cheek.

"That's all I get?" I was dissapointed.

"Fine, whatever the prince wants." He chuckled and pulled my lips to his. After ten seconds we broke the kiss for a gasp of air.

""Thank you."

"So since we're like a couple now, what do couples usually do?" He asked me sounding weird.

"Couples go on dates." I gave him simple answers,

"And when do these couples go on dates?" 

"On special occasions."

"Your right! And this friday, happens to be a special occasion!" He was really weird.

"Okay? Where are you going with this?" I was seriously confuesed.

"We should go on a date on friday, my treat." He pulled out a rose from his jacket and handed it to me. My face was turning red.

"Yes Yes Yes!" I gave him a hug and a kiss."

"Thank you for taking the quiz." He wa sstill joking.

"You're really weird."

Myungsoo POV.

Today is Valentine's day, I was nervous  about what to wear. Since it was only Hoya and Dongwoo, I guessed to go a bit casual wbut still a bit classy. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey Myungsoo!" Hoya walked in with Dongwoo behind  him as I opened the door.

"Do I look, okay?" I was sounding really awkward.

"No, you look ABSOLUTELY good." Dongwoo was talking like he did when they invited me to hang out

"Why do you guys keep talking like that?" I was getting annoyed by their speech.

"Like what? I have NO IDEA what you're talking about." Hoya was doing the same.

"Exactly." I said as I walked out before Dongwoo pulled me back.

"Wait Myungsoo, you have to wear this blindfold." Dongwoo held the cloth in front of me.

"Are you kidnapping me? what else, you guys are going to tie me up?" I joked in the coldest way.

"No Pabo. We said the place is a surprise. Now put it on." I obeyed him as I tied it over my eyes. I was really blind.

"Great, how am I going to get to the car?" I almost tripped.

"Don't worry, I got you." Hoya held my hand to the car.

After the car ride we arrived to the place with my blindfold still on. I had no idea where I was. Lucky that Hoya helped me guide my where here. We stepped into the building and we stood still.

"Myungsoo are you ready?" Dongwoo asked.

"Y-yes." I was getting nervous. Over what?

"Then take the blindfold off." Hoya said.

When I could see, I looked around at an empty restraunt with red and pink  heart shaped balloons all over the walls , ceiling, and floor. there were candles lighten up in a pathway as my eyes followed the path to see that the destination was him,

Sungyeol.

 

Awwwww, how cute?

Thank y'all for subbing. Plus I noticed that it says the story has 2 votes, which I hav no idea what its for. Anyways I'm still appreciative for all of you awesome readers/writers. Please please please comment down below because I love all kinds of feedback, Thank you for reading along <3 :D