A "Good" Day

Nothing But Nice

Myungsoo POV.

When I woke up i felt the warm embrace of being held in Sungyeol's arms and remembered what happened last night. I didn't even notice that he was awake until I felt him brushing my hair with his fingers. I looked up to see him.

"Good morning Myungie." He kissed my forehead.

"Morning Yeol."

I felt my bare chest against Sungyeol's and realized that we were still and we didn't bother to clean up last night since we went straight to sleep.

"Yeol?"

"Nmm?"

"We should clean up?"

"Yeah. I feel sticky and sweaty."

I attempted to get up but then fell right back onto Sungyeol when I felt a burning pain piercing in my rear.

"Umm. My hurts." I said embarrassed but giggled a bit. Sungyeol's' long slender fingers carressed my cheek.

"My bad, it was your first time and I was a bit rough on you last night. Hehe." Sungyeol scratched the back of his head, I could tell he felt bad.

"Hyung, what am I going to do? I don't think I can walk. And we have school today."

"Don't worry, I'll carry you." 

He picked me up in his arms and brought me to the shower. I leaned on him for support as he helped clean me up. He turned me around so he was facing my back and I felt a soap covered thinger rub against my opening.

"Yeol, not again, I'm already sore from last night." I whined as he laughed.

"No silly, I'm cleaning you up."

"Oh." I kept my head down in embarrassment while Sungyeol started shampooing my hair.

After we finished showering he helped me into my school uniform and we made breakfast together.

"Myung, you should take some pain medicine. It will help you recover." Sungyeol smiled as he handed me a bottle of pills.

"Gomawo." I hated taking pills but I had to since I have school today. So I had to force it down my throat with much difficulty.

"So I was thinking. We should invite Sunggyu over sometime this week for dinner."

"Yeah that's a good idea since he's probably lonley at home without me."

"Cool, so I'll ask him when I see him."

Sungyeol POV.

After we finished eating we got ready for school and by the time I drove to school, Myungsoo could start walking on his own a little.

"See you at lunch Myungie." I waved to him. He waved back and smiled before walking to his class.

When I reached my class I sat next to Dongwoo and Hoya.

"Hey Sungyeol!" They both said.

"Hey guys."

"So how was Friday night with Myungsoo." Hoya asked.

"It was the best day ever. We both confessed our love to each other and he moved back in with me." I could help but talk about it.

"I bey you guys did something else, seeing Myungsoo's stuggled walking, haha!" Dongwoo joked as he Sungyeol knew what he was talking about and elbowed him in the stomach.

"Owww! What was that for?" Dongwoo still giggling.

"For being a ert." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay guys, I will be handing back your corrected tests from last week." Mr. Park, our Calculus teacher said as he started passing the test back.

"A lot of you did extremely well, but some, didn't do as good." Mr. Park glanced at Dongwoo when he said that.

"What was that for?" I asked Dongwoo.

"Oh nothing." Dongwoo sounded nervous.

When the teacher handed me my test, I was so happy, an 98%, which was my average test grade. When Dongwoo got his test back he quickly tucked it under his binder.

"Oh look, I got a 95%." Hoya said happily.

"You guys are all smart." Dongwoo said.

"What did you get?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing." Dongwoo tried to ingnore until Hoya asked him. He couldn't say no to his boyfriend.

"Dongwoo, can I please see it?" He asked nicely.

Dongwoo pulled his test out and I could clearly see a 42% and a big frowny face written in red ink.

"Don't worry, I can help you study." Hoya said as he patted his lap.

"No it's okay." Dongwoo quickly got out his textbook and started taking notes. What was wrong with him.

After I ate lunch with Myungsoo, I still had two more classes till school was over. Every class talked about the finals that were about to come up and graduation. When I went to my locker to take stuff home, I see my ex-girlfriend that I dated back in middle school.

"Sungyeol?"

"Miyeon? Is that you?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't know that you go here." I was surprised to see her.

"Well, today is my first day here."

"Well I hope you have a good time here, the classes are good."

"I will have a good time here."

Myungsoo POV.

I was getting nervous as every class today talked about finals and tests and graduation, all of that stuff made me crazy. I'm not really smart ever since I was a child and had limited education, so stress overfilled me. When I got out of my last class, I was relieved since I get to see Sungyeol. When I'm with him, all my worries go away.

I walked to Sungyeol's locker and when I turn the corner of the hallway I see him,

Kissing another girl?

 

Dun dun, DUN. OMG, what's going on???

Thank you for subbing and reading. I hope you guys like the direction I'm going with this story. I had a dream last night and now I know how the rest of story will play out, so please stay tuned. Please comment down bellow because I love feedback. Next update in two days. bye! :D