Way to Go!

Nothing But Nice

Myungsoo POV.

It's been a few days since Sungyeol and I have gotten back together, and those days were the happiest days so far. I spent most of my days alone in the apartment since I'm still fighting a cold and Sungyeol still has to go to school. When he comes back home, he would run straight to the room to check on me and always brought me some kind of treat.

"How are you doing Myung?" He placed his bag on the floor and came towards the bed with a box. I smiled for my answer. "Did you get any sleep today?" He asked while combing through my hair with his long fingers.

"Just a little. I took a two hour nap then I got hungry. But I can't cook." Sungyeol chuckled at me and then handed me the box. "What's this?"

"Open it." Was all he said. I opened the box and there were some baked goods from a famous bakery near the apartment. I then looked at him.

"Yeol." I gave him a concerned look

"What's wrong? You don't like them?" Sungyeol sat next to me, holding my hands. "I thought these were your favorites." Sungyeol looked saddened by my expression.

"I do. It's just that, you're spending too much money on me." Sungyeol calmed down and looked me in the eyes.

"Myungsoo, It's okay. You know that I have a lot of money. I can buy you whatever you want. Anything for you." Those last three words were something I heard a lot, from both Sungyeol and Sunggyu.

"Yeol, I didn't grow up the way you were." Sungyeol looked confused from what I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't grow up in a nice fancy house, with lots of stuff, a ton of money, and a rich family." I said softly, trying not to sound angry so Sungyeol wouldn't take it the wrong way. "It's just that, I'm not used to all this pampering. It's kind of making me uncomfortable."

"Myungsoo, is this how you feel?" Sungyeol grabbed me with his hands on my sides. I nodded to him. "Look, if you have anything to say, just tell me. I want you to feel comfortable with me." I feel a sudden rush of guilt. Most of our talks are like this. Maybe I'm troubling him too much.

"I'm sorry, if I'm causing too much trouble for you." I wrapped my arms around his waist. He responded placing his arms around my back.

"You're no trouble for me. I love having you around. I love taking care of you." He placed a kiss on my forehead. "I love you." Then, another kiss on the lips. we pulled away from each other after a few seconds.

"Thank you, for everything." 

"Your welcome, Myungie."

We smiled at each other and then continued on with our day.

Hoya POV.

"Okay. One more time." I said to Dongwoo as we sat on my bed helping him study. By the looks on his face and the way he scratches his head looking at the calculus textbook, he looks confused.

"Hoya, I seriously don't get this." Still? It's been two hours and we've been stuck on the same chapter. I understand that he's not the smartest student, but I'm there for him. I want to make sure he passes the final exam.

"Don't worry. I won't give up on you." Dongwoo pushed away the paper work and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away, out foreheads still touching. He grabbed onto my shirt collar.

"I love you my Hoya." He kissed me again.

"Dongwoo-ah, we don't have a lot of time. We really should be studying. I need to explain all of this to you." I tried to pull away from him, but his grip was really strong.

"My head hurts, let's just take a break."

"Are you sure? Finals are coming up in two weeks. You're really behind." I gave him a worried look.

"I just need a break. That's all." He pulled us down so we were laying on the bed.

"Okay." I said in defeat. I couldn't help but feel concerned about Dongwoo. He's been acting like this for a while now. Whenever I try to help him with school work, he would always try to ingore it by saying he needs a break. I'm starting to worry about how he was supposed to pass the class. We both applied to the same colleges and I want to make sure he graduates. "Only fifteen minutes."

"Hoya, don't worry. We have plenty of time until the finals."

How can you be so sure about that?

Sungyeol POV.

I woke up when my phone alarm went off and I turned to see Myungsoo still asleep. How cuuuuuuteeeee. Even after such a loud alarm, he manages to stay asleep. I needed to wake him up since I'm making breakfast and he was upset when I didn't wake him up yesterday. He loves to eat breakfast in the morning together.

"Myung, wake up." I whispered into his ear. He tried to shift himself so his back was facing me.

"Just a few more minutes." He whined like a child before covering his face with the blanket.

"Myungie! Wake up!." I said as I kept shaking him. He didn't move. "Well, you've led me to this." I said in a playfull tone.

I jumped onto the bed so I was on top of Myungsoo. Shaking him until he responded. "Wake up sleepyhead! Wake up!" Myungsoo giggled as I kept tickling him. Our eyes locked, and then the memory of when we were little played in my head.

"I'm up." He said. I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips before going to the bathroom to get ready for the day. When I got out of the bathroom all fixed up, I went down stairs and went to get the mail that was next to the front door in the hallway.

I grabbed the mail and noticed three envelopes that were to Myungsoo. I walked into the kitchen to see Myungsoo in his robe, sitting in front of the table greeting me with a smile.

"You look good today." He complimented me on my outfit. 

"Thank you. you look good too." He always looks good, even when he's sick.

"You don't have to lie." We both laughed.

"Anyways, here's some mail for you." I handed him the envelopes and then walked towards the fridge to get some ingredients for breakfast. I watched him look through his mail. One of them stood out to him.

"Omo! Sungyeol! Come here!" Myungsoo yelled as I ran towards him. He showed me his envelope. I was shocked when I saw it was from Mnet.

"Omg, what's that?" I asked him. He looked too excited.

"Mnet is having a special episode of M Countdown where he choose ten people by audition tapes to perform on stage. The person who wins over the audience will get signed to a record label! I'm selected to be on the show!" He was so happy so I pulled him into a big hug. I knew he was a good singer, and now he's going to be on television.

"Congrats Myung!!!! You'll win for sure." Myungsoo smiled and I let go of him, making sure he was still breathing after I suffocated him. "So what song did you audtiton with?" I asked him.

"Nothing's Over by Infinite." He's a big fan of Infinite, so I wasn't surprised by his song selection. His favorite member is this guy named L, because he looks a lot like Myungsoo. They could be twins.

"I bet you nailed down L's line perfectly."

"Yeah, that was my best part, I've tried to do the rap parts, but it sounded really weird." He laughed a little.

"Can I hear you sing?" I asked him.

"Not now. I'm still sick." 

"Please please please?!?!?!" I whined like a little child before he said yes.

"Okay, but it won'y sound good." He proceeded to sing L's part of the song.

Niga meoreojinda (da-da) meolli jeomi doenda (da-da)

Bareul ddeji mothae maeuman dwijjocha ddara ganda.

I just sat there, amazed by his vocal capability. Even when he was sick and with a scratchy voice, he hit the high note very well. I'm so proud of him. I clapped my hands as Myungsoo put his head down, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"I know, I'm not that good. I don't know why they choose me." Myungsoo began to bag on himself.

"Anniyo, you're super talented, they choose you for a reason." I gave him another kiss.

"You really think so?" He looked into my eyes.

"I know so." I gave him a smile and continued back to the kitchen to make breakfast. Since Myungsoo's very happy this morning, make me very happy.

Way to go my sweet angel.

 

I know, not much of a progression in the story, I couldn't really think of where should I go with the story. But after writing this chapter, I have a glimpse of what's going to happen next. And I added a little of Yadong into the mix, if y'all don't mind :P. Anyways, thank you for subbing and reading. Please comment down and please look forward to the next chapter. ^^