Because of Him

Nothing But Nice

Myungsoo couldn't focus in class anymore, with all these kids hovering around Sungyeol. It was official, He was part of the A-list group of the school. They were all good looking kids, and Sungyeol was no exception. Other well known members of the group are Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Hoya. They're all rich and popular for their own reasons: Dongwoo is a jokester that made everyone laugh all the time, Woohyun was a greasebag that always got the ladies, and Hoya was a dancing machine that always attracted an audience  in the court yard. All four of them would always hang out together, which really bothered Myungsoo, but he tried not to show it.

Myungsoo POV.

Why am I like this. I feel trapped in my problems. The same feeling I had when I was trapped in my house, always in fear of when my next beating was. This time it was Sungyeol. He is always there when I think of him. He's always socializing. At lunch and even in class. Sungyeol would always pay attention in class. What's going on with my yeollie?! He's not the same kid i met one year ago. Sometimes i wonder if he still remembers me, how me met, how we became friends, if we are still friends? Why is he doing this to me? He seems so close to me, but in reality he's so far awar from me.

I miss him.

Ring Ring Ring. School's over.

"Hey Myungsoo, let's go walk home." Sunggyu walks up to my desk, waiting for me to get up.

"No thanks, I'd rather be alone now."

"I didn't say it was an option. You're walking home with me." He always does that with me. It's like he doesn't want to leave me alone. I know he worries about me. 

"Fine. Whatever Hyung."

When we were walking we decided to go to his place to about things: family, school, and Sungyeol. He was the only person I can pour my feelings to, since Sungyeol was never around. He was more than my cousin, he was more like the brother I never had.

"So..."

"So..." Things were kind of awkward.

"Did you talk to sungyeol yet? Did you work things out?" I had a feeling he would ask that.

"No, I haven't had the chance to."

"Not even at home?"

"No, he's always out with the others."

"Man, Sungyeol sure has some nerve. To leave you all alone like this. You're hurting, and he's too caught up in his own little world that he doesn't even see you! Just wait till tomorrow when I-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" I snapped, I knew where he was going with this.

"WHAT?!?!"

"YOU CAN"T HURT HIM. I WON"T LET YOU."

"HE DESERVES IT. DON'T YOU SEE, HE'S MAKING YOU LIKE THIS. YOU'RE MISERABLE, HOW CAN YOU PUT UP WITH THIS?!?!?!" He was really angry, I'm not sure if he's mad at Sungyeol or me.

"HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!!" Why am I still defending him?

"YOU'RE PATHETIC!!!!!" How could he just say that to me?

"I'M NOT!!! JUST PLEASE-" What's going on, I'm feeling light headed. I started crying.

"PLEASE WHAT?!?!"

"JUST PLEASE-" My voice is becoming weaker, I'm becoming weaker.

PLEASE WHAT?!?!"

"Pl-ple-please, d-don't hurt h-him. Ple-please. D-don't-" I fainted, but I could hear echoes in my ear.

Myungsoo!! Myungsoo!! Wake up!! Oh god, I need to get him to the hospital.

Then I blanked out completely.

Sunggyu POV.

All of a sudden, he started stuttering his words, then he sounded so faint. Then he collapsed in my lap.

"Myungsoo!! Myungsoo!! Wake Up!!" I shook him, desperate to wake up, but he wouldn't. 

"Oh god, I need to get him to the hospital." I quickly carried him on my back and sprinted my way to the hospital. Since my mom wasn't home, I needed to get him to the hospital myself. I became faster. I was very tired, but I had to get him there quickly. When I got there, a bunch of doctors took him away from me and placed him on the gurney and rolled him away. I followed them into the room until a doctor pushed me away.

"I'm sorry, you can't be in here."

"NO! I NEED TO SEE HIM."

"You can't come in." He pushed me while trying to stay calm.

"NO! LET ME IN NOW!!! I'M HIS COUSIN!!!" That's when I lost it, I started crying. It's ridiculous that I'm arguing with an adult.

"Listen kid, call his parents and when they show up then you can see him."

"But is parents are-" Before I could finish he just walked away, what a bastard.

His parents would never show up. Since they never will, I have to put matters into my own hands. I decided to call my mom.

"Umma!"

Ne? What's wrong?

"You need to come to the hospital now! Myungsoo fainted. Please hurry!"

Oh dear, I'm on my way!!!

It felt like forever until my mom showed up. I ran to her to give her a hug and we then ran to the room where they put Myungsoo in. We opened the door slowly, only to see that he's still unconscious. The doctor said we would wake up soon. So me and my mom stayed here for 40 minutes until he finally woke up.

"Sunggyu Hyung, is that you?" Myungsoo said in a low voice, his eyes now wide open.

"Yes. It's me." I felt his forehead to check if he was sick.

"Umma can you give us a moment?"

"Okay, I'll wait outside." She stepped out of the room.

"Thank you Hyung." A little smile showed on his innocent face.

"You're welcome, and I'm sorry I yelled at you. And I'm sorry I said you were pathetic. It's probably all my fault your here."

"No it's not. I'm sorry, I yelled at you first."

"It's okay. Hey listen, don't worry, I won't beat Sungyeol up."

"Thank you."

"But I will go talk to him."

"N-no. Why?"

"Look at you, Sungyeol needs to know that you need him, all of this has to stop."

"Fine. I guess I can't stop you from doing anything." He said to me in defeat.

"Sunggyu! It's time to go. It's getting late." My mom said as she popped he head out.

"Okay Umma, one second."

"Myungsoo, I gotta go. The doctors will care for you over night. Don't worry, I will see you first thing tommorow."

"Okay. Bye Hyung."

"Bye."

I know I promised I wouldn't beat up Sungyeol, but he's done too much damage to Myungsoo, that he's in the hospital. I'm not going to be nice to Sungyeol anymore. He's going to get what he deserved. It's his fault he's in the hospital. It's his fault he's hurting. It's all because of him.

 

It looks like Sungyeol has a rival now. What will happen between them?

Thank you for subsrcribing and reading along this far. It means alot. I plan to expand the story to the other members of Infinite: The Jokester, The Greasebag, and The Dancing Machine. keke. Don't worry, I won't forget about baby Sungjongie!!! As always comments and criticism are always welcome, but don't be harsh. Anyways Thank you, I plan to update daily! ^^