Mianhae (I'm Sorry)

Nothing But Nice

Sunggyu POV.

"Because he's telling the truth." Myungsoo ans Sungyeol's eyes were now on me as I was standing in front of him. Sungyeol was pinning Myungsoo to the wall and stepped away from him, probably afraid I would beat him up. Myungsoo on the other hand had tears running down his cheeks.

"Wh-what?" Myungsoo asked confused. He looked at me then glanced over at Sungyeol, who was just as shoked as he was.

"Sunggyu? How did you find us?" Sungyeol asked.

"I was on my way to the store with Woohyun and I heard yelling. I told him I recognized those voices and to stay in the store."

"How do you know he's telling the truth?" Myungsoo still shedding tears.

"Sungyeol's telling the truth." I said as I took a step closer to them. "I know, because I was there when it happened."

~ Flashback: That Day ~

My last class of the day was over, and I was completely exhausted. When I went to gather my belongings from my locker, I saw Sungyeol. Then, I saw Miyeon coming his way. I stood there watching from a distance.

"Sungyeol?" Miyeon said. She obviously knew who she was talking to.

"Miyeon? Is that you?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't know that you go here." Sungyeol looked surprised to see her. I had a feeling why she was here. 

"Well, today is my first day here."

"Well I hope you have a good time here, the classes are good." Sungyeol was part of the welcoming comitee. He smiled to her, and I noticed she had a certain look in her eyes.

"I will have a good time here." She grabbed onto Sungyeol's arm. Sungyeol was shocked and looked uncomfortable in the situation.

"Miyeon, what do you think you're doing now?" Sungyeol asked politely. 

"This." She grabbed Sungyeol by his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. His eyes looked like he was surprised and five seconds later, he pushed her away and slapped her across her face. 

'What the is she doing?' I thought to myself, watching this whole thing going on.

"What the are you doing?!?!" Sungyeol yelled at her. Then she slapped him. Her face was written evil all over it. She looked at his locker and saw a picture that Sungyeol took of him and Myungsoo together. She grabbed the picture to look at it.

"Aww, is my Yeollie gay?" She asked in a disgustingly cute voice. "You date this pathetic loser but not me?!?!" She looked really crazy. Sungyeol then slapped her again.

"Don't talk about him like that!!!!!" Miyeon then slapped him really hard where it was really loud. People were staring at him. Sungyeol looked really hurt.

"You're mine." She said and then pulled him into another kiss. This was when Myungsoo came in and saw them kissing.

'Oh no. They're done.' I was about to go in and clear things out when Woohyun grabbed my arm.

"GyuGyu! I want to show you something! It's really cool!" 

"Okay." I couldn't say no, so I followed him, not knowing what would happen to Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

~ End of Flashback ~

"So. So." Myungsoo sounded like he had trouble talking. He then looked over to Sungyeol.

"Miyeon kissed him." I told him.

"Chincha?" Myungsoo grabbed onto Sungyeol's hand.

"Yeah." Sungyeol Grabbed onto Myungsoo's other hand. "I was shocked that she kissed me, then I was really shocked when you saw us. I was speechless, I didn't know how to explain it to you." They stood there for a while, not speaking until Woohyun arrived.

"Sunggyu!" Woohyun saw me in the alley along with Myungsoo and Sungyeol."

"Is everything going okay here? I heard some yelling earlier." Woohyun asked. Myungsoo looking down to the groung hearing that.

"Eveything is fine now." I told him as I simled.

"We were just going to go get some Chinese food to eat. You guys are welcome to join us." Woohyun offered nicely. Sungyeol and Myungsoo again didn't say a word.

"They'll come with us. Let's go." I grabbed onto Myungsoo hand as Woohyun grabbed onto Sungyeol's and me made it to our car and arrived to the Chinese restraunt.

We sat down at a table, Me and Woohyun on one side, and Myungsoo and Sungyeol on the other side. It was quiet since me and Woohyun were looking at the two. I just explained to them what happened and they're just looking away from each other. It doesn't make any sense.

"Let's order some black bean noodles! And some sweet and sour pork!" Woohyun said cheerfully, trying to make thing less awkward.

"Good idea, Myungsoo loves black bean noodles." I said, then Myungsoo looked over at me, then coughed. He was coughing a lot on the way here. Was he okay? "Sungyeol, do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Anything's okay." He said with his head still down."

When our food came, it was mostly me and Woohyun eating because Myungsoo and Sungyeol barely touched their food.

"Come on guys, eat! We ordered a lot of food!." Woohyun whined. They still didn't respond.

"Myungsoo, please eat. You sound sick, you need to eat." I placed my hand onto Myungsoo, he looked into my eyes before agreeing to eat a little.

"Okay." Myungsoo picked up his chopsticks and started eating away the noodles. Sungyeol began to eat not long after him. They were a nice couple. When Myungsoo was eating some noodles, some black bean sauce splattered on him cheeks.

"Aww. How cute! Myungsoo you have some sauce on you face." Woohyun and Myungsoo gave him a look.

Myungsoo reached for a napkin before Sungyeol grabbed it. "I got it." Sungyeol began wiping the sauce off of Myungsoo's cheecks, then began eating. Myungsoo looked away, blushing.

We ate for an hour then payed the restraunt for the food then left. Myungsoo kept coughing so we decided to take him to see a doctor. Myungsoo agreed, which was not like him. Myungsoo hates going to the doctor.

The rest of us were in the waiting room. Woohyun was reading a men's fashion magazine, I was on my phone, and Sungyeol kept looking at the door, probably worried about Myungsoo and waiting for the doctor to come out. Now that I see the worried look in his eyes, I now see that Sungyeol isn't really a bad guy.

"Sungyeol?" I spoke up.

"Hm?" He looked to me.

"You really love Myungsoo?" 

"A lot. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him." He was starting to cry, which was rare, since I've never seen him cry. I place my hand on his shoulder.

"If things work out between yo guys, I want you to know that I support you guys one hundred percent." Sungyeol proceeded to hug e.

"Thank you so much Hyung. This is what I always wished for." Sungyeol said.

"You're a good guy Sungyeol." We smiled at each other  when suddenly the doctor came out. All three of us stood up, Woohyun still reading the magazine.

"What is it doctor?" I asked him.

"Nothing serious. But Kim Myungsoo does have a high fever. I recommend that he takes some medicine and stays warm. He should be at home in bed, not out in a cold day like this." Myungsoo appeared behind him and walked towards us.

"Thank you doctor." We bowed to him and we drove off to take them home.

When we arrived at Sungyeol apartment we stayed in Sungyeol's apartment for a while.

"Wow Sungyeol, you place is huge." Woohyun complimented him.

"Well, my family does own this entire building."

"Cool, just like Sunggyu!" He looked over to me and I laughed.

"Well we better get going. Let me say goodbye to Myungsoo before we go." I went upstairs to their room where Myungsoo was laying in bed. He sat up when he saw me enter.

"Oh, hyung."

"yes?" I sat next to him.

"Thank you for today. For lunch and taking me to the doctor to get checked, and for buying me medicine."

"Gwenchana. Anything for you. Anyways Me and Woohyun are leaving." I then gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Make sure you get some rest and eat. You better eat, and stay warm."

"Hehe, okay. Don't worry so much hyung." he laughed a little and I got up the bed and walked towards the door. I turned around before I left.

"Please talk to Sungyeol. He really cares about you." Myungsoo smiled.

"I will." He said and waved bye. "Bye hyung."

"Bye. Get well soon."

Myungsoo POV.

About twenty minutes later, Sungyeol showed up with some hot tea and placed it on the nighstand next to me and then layed down next to me.

"Gomawo." I said shyly. Things were indeed awkward between us. 

"Are you cold?" He noticed me shivering and took off his scarf he was wearing and wrapped it perfectly around my neck. It was just like when he did that to me when we first met. It was when I really fell in love with him. So now is when I need to talk to him.

"Mianhae." We looked to each other and said at the same time.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked him. He shouldn't be sorry. This is all my fault.

"I should have spoken up when it happened. I was in shock and I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry. All of this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me." Sungyeol placed a hand on my thigh and was soothingly rubbing it.

"No. I'm sorry. I was too stuborn to let you explain. you're always so nice to me, and I'm always so cold to you. You're too good for me, I don't deserve you." I started crying again, I'm such a cry baby.

"No no no. It's okay." Sungyeol got up and started to pat my back to make me calm down. "Don't say that. You deserve me because no matter how cold you may be, I know that you're really the nicest guy in the world."

"R-really?" I looked up to him. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

"Really." Sungyeol slowly leaned forward and was about to kiss me before I started coughing and covered my mouth. Sungyeol stayed still.

"Mianhae. I have a cold. I don't want you to get sick." I felt really bad, but I'm really sick.

"I'll take the risk." Sungyeol removed my hand from my mouth and then stole a kiss from me.

I missed those kisses. I'm so happy right now.

 

Thank you for reading guys! I hope you guys are enjoying this story ^.^ . Please stay tuned.........