Unexpected *AFTER CHAPTER #3*

Nothing But Nice

Myungsoo POV.

"OMG! MYUNGSOO-AH!!!! RIGHT HERE!!!!! WE'RE YOUR BIGGEST FANS!!!!!! OPPA SARANGHAE!!!!!!"

 

My fear came true, they followed me. They came here. They crashed the wedding.

 

The Sasaeng fans.

 

There were fourteen of them who made it to the ceremony, fourteen faces I've seen too much. They would always wear shirts with my name or face on it. There were accidents where I was followed when jogging in the morning, obsessed fans at autograph signings, and they've even made their way into our dorm. They are ruthless.

 

"Oh, no." They've done what they've learned, standing on chairs with big black Canon cameras, flashing like were all over the place. "God damnit, where the hell is security backup?!" Sungjong whined, there were only three body guards trying to stop fourteen crazy girls.

 

I tugged onto Sunggyu's sleeve to get his attention, from his face I could see dissapointment written all over it. "Hyung, Mianhae." I whispered to him before running off to somewhere else.

 

"Myungsoo don't go!" I heard Sunggyu yell.

 

Behind me I could here the screams getting louder as I ran away. "OPPA COME BACK!!! WE CAME HERE FOR YOU!!! WE'LL FIND YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!"

 

Woohyun POV.

What Myungsoo had predicted was right. The crazy fans crashed our wedding. Me and Sunggyu couldn't do anything but stand here in shame, I looked over at Myungsoo, who was crying. He must feel so guilty now, and he probably thinks that we hate him, but we don't.

 

When I look over at him, I see him running off to the back room, with tears dripping from his face. The sasaeng fans began running down the aisle after beating the security guards down. No, I will not let them ruin Myungsoo's career, and I will not let them ruin me and Sunggyu's special day. "Hyun, I'm going to look after Myungsoo." He said to me.

 

"Okay, I'll deal with them." I said to Sunggyu, he kissed me lightly before running after Myungsoo.

 

"YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!?! THIS IS A WEDDING!!!!!!!" I yelled at them at the loudest voice possible, causing them to stop in their place. "DO YOU THINK IT'S RIGHT TO CRASH SOMEONE'S WEDDING JUST TO SEE A CELEBRITY?!?!?! IT'S REDICULOUS!!!"

 

"We must fufill the mission. Our leader is paying us money for taxi rides to follow." Leader? There is a leader of the Sasaeng fans? This is really out of controll.

 

"That's right." I heard a voice, a familiar voice. "Those are my girls." I look at the direction of the entrance, and see a familiar slim figure of a girl. Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoay, and Sungjong all were surprised and then they looked at me. The girl began walking closer, the leader of all es in the world.

 

"Really?" said Sungyeol.

 

"This can't be." Hoya said.

 

"Oh my." Sungjong covered his mouth.

 

"Why?" Dongwoo simply cried out.

 

"M-miyeon?" I gasped, staring into her eyes for the first time in almost five years. She walked the aisle in style, the girls moved to the side so she can walk by. We were now a few feet apart. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Oh Nam Woohyun, you haven't changed a bit. Still a big pabo who didn't think about getting more security guards." She insulted me, two can play at that game.

 

"Park Miyeon, you haven't changed at all either. Still a as always."

 

"Ooooooooo." The girls gasped.

 

"Shut up girls!" She yelled at them.

 

"I would ask you why you're here, but I seem to already know. You're trying to sabotage me and Sunggyu's wedding because of the failiure engagement party years ago." I explain to her, and she laughs.

 

"That's what you think. I know that I can't have you, so I have a new victim." She was really making me mad, but who was she talking about?

 

"Who?"

 

"Sunggyu." Oh no she didn't.

 

"You're messing with Sunggyu?!?! Why would you do that?!?!" I yelled at her and she just smirked at me. The same evil smirk I see when she's going to mess something up.

 

"Sunggyu would literally strangle me, but Myungsoo has nothing on me. I figured if I messed with one of his family members, I would be messing with him. That's why I have these sasaeng fans, to ruin Myungsoo's life." She's pretty clever, I admit, but this was too complicated.

 

"You ." I was at a loss of words. I couldn't think or do much, just that her presence is here is making my head ache.

 

"Let's go girls, our job is done."

 

"Neh!" All of them replied. They walked towards the entrance, and Miyeon turned around and said something before leaving.

 

"You'll be seeing more of me."

 

I knelt down to my knees, I was weak. I began crying infront of mostly Sunggyu's family. This isn't Myungsoo's fault, it all my fault. Because of me, the wedding is ruined, Myungsoo's career is on the line, and she's going at all costs to ruin my relationship with Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu...

 

 


 

Sorry if the chapter , I haven't wrote on this story in a while, but I'm back. Thank you so much for reading, please comment and upvote to show your support. Next update will be in a while, so don't expect until like next next week. Thank you for sticking with this sotry for a long time!