Everything's "Fine"

Nothing But Nice

Hey guys, I'm sorry but this chapter doesn't have alot of Myungyeol in here, mostly just Woogyu and Yadong, I truely apologize. Please read this chapter, it has a lot of important stuff going on for the story, something for all three couples. I'm also sorry about the lack of Sungjong. I promise that the next chapter will be mainly Myungyeol. So please enjoy. :D

 

Dongwoo POV.

The week I've dreaded for the entire year is finally here, finals week, and I'm nothing but depressed. Knowing the fact that I'm a total and my grades are really ed up, I know there's no chance of me graduating high school and there would be a less likely chance of me getting accepted to any college. Knowing that those study sessions didn't help me a single bit, the exams are really just to make it official that I'm an idiot.

What hurts me the most is what Hoya would think. He's been doing nothing but helping me study for the past few weeks and it will hurt him when a bright, smart guy like him can't do anything to help a dumb, childish guys like me. We've always talked about our future and being together. We applied to the same colleges together and I'm sure he would get a bunch of acceptance letters mailed to him. 

Honk Honk! Honk Honk!

"Dongwoo?" I finally came back to reality when I noticed that Hoya was staring at me from the passenger seat next to me with a confused look.

"Yes Howon?" I said nicely.

"It's a green light." He said as I looked in front of me and the heard a bunch of yelling from outside.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! DRIVE!!!!! HURRY UP YOU !!!!!! AISH, MY KIDS ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!

"Oh, sorry." I quickly stepped on the gas pedal and continued driving to school. I looked pathetic in front of Hoya but he just giggled.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine. I just blanked out there."

"If you're nervous about the test, it's okay. Just use what I taught you, You'll pass for sure." He smiled and then took out his phone and started texting some people. 

"Thank you." I tried to put on my best fake smile, because really, I don't remember a thing he taught me. He's going to be dissapointed, he might even hate me.

When we arrived at the school parking lot I walked Hoya to his assigned testing class and quickly gave me a hug. "Good luck on your test! I know you will do good." He said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you. Good luck too, everyone knows you'll get the highest test grade, my little genius." I said as I ruffled his hair.

"Good bye, do well. I believe in you! Fighting!" Hoya said as he made a fist and smiled before walking into his class.

"Fighting." I said to myself as I slugged my way to my testing class. I got to my class just in time before Mr. Park was about to close the door.

"Mr. Jang. I'm used to you showing up late during class, but today is a testing day! Show some respect!" Mr. Park yelled at me infront of the class.

"Jwesonghamnida!" I bowed to him before quickly made it to my seat.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, you can now open the test booklet infront of you to page 3." Mr. Park instructed as I did what he said. "Pick up the pencil and scratch paper under your seat and you can now begin you test. You have two and a half hours till your time is up. Do your best." He said before he got to his chair and began reading a book.

I focused my attention to the first question and I looked at it in confusion. I'm screwed. I remembered that Hoya told me to skip a question if I don't understand it, so I did what he told me. After a while, I look at the clock and an hour is gone and I'm at the end of the test with nothing on my answer document bubbled in. Every question I've looked at, I have no idea how to solve it.

After another hour, I still have nothing bubbled in, and there's only half an hour left of testing. There's no chance of me passing, so I just randomly bubbled in the answers on the answer document and walked up to the teacher and gave him my test. He gave me look of concern, probably because he was eyeing me the whole time, and I walked back to my seat and put my head down. I started thinking about the next day, and the next day after that, and the next day after that. Everyday this week is going to be the same.

I'm sorry Hoya.

Hoya POV.

 I was the first in my class to finish the test, and I'm sure I did well since I knew almost all the answers. The teacher gave me a smile as I handed in my test and went back to my seat. I started thinking about Dongwoo and how he must be doing. I believe in him, I've helped him study for weeks and he should be doing fine. When time was up, it was time to go home.

I went directly to Dongwoo's class. When I was almost there, I saw Dongwoo with a depressed look on his face. Did he do bad? I thought to my self. When he saw me, his depressed face turned into a smile that was easilly noticed as a fake one. I walked to him and he gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey Hoya." He said in happy voice.

"Hey. How was the test?" I asked him, he paused for a second and he quickly smiled again.

"It was good, everything you taught me worked." I could obviously tell he was acting, but I didn;t want it to be to noticalbe.

"You sure?" I asked once, hoping he would tell me the truth.

"I'm sure, don't worry." He pulled me into a hug and I didn't know what to think. Was he really telling the truth? Did my tutoring really help him? Is he lying so he can be proud of me? I don't know. "Everything's fine." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

Yeah, everything's "fine."

Woohyun POV.

Nervousness was building up inside me as I was getting closer and closer to my parents house as Sunggyu was driving. He was happy and excited as I was worried and anxious. How could I agree to let this happen, I know that my parents are going to hate him.

"I'm so excited!" Sunggyu said as I noticed he was shaking in his seat smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah...." I said as I noticed I was sweating a little so I pulled out a tissue and started drying my forehead.

"Don't worry, you're parents are going to like me." He said giving me a reassuring look. "Everything's fine."

"Okay...." There's a lot to be worried a lot.

We pulled into my parents walkway and he opened the car door for me and wanted me to hold his hand, but I ignored it and walked next to him. I ringed the door bell and the door opened to show my mom.

"Woohyun!!!!!!" She came straight in for a hug and and I hugged her back. I can feel how awkward Sunggyu must feel just watching us.

"Hey Umma." I said and she turned her head to look at Sunggyu.

"Woohyun who's this?" She asked me.

"Hi I'm Kim Sunggyu. I'm Woohyun's-"

"He's my friend." I interrupted him and noticed a stare he was giving me.

"Oh, how nice, come in sweeties." She turned around and went straight to the kitchen. Sunggyu followed behind her but I pulled on his wrist.

"How long are you going to hide it?" He said in a slightly irritated voice.

"Just after dessert. My parents will be happy and satisfied that they won't be too mad. Please play along?" I asked him.

"Fine." He walked passed me and went into the kitchen where my mom was placing the dinner onto the table. My dad was already sitting there.

"Hey Appa." I walked towards himand he put down the newspaper he was reading.

"Oh, my boy. How you doing?" He said as he gave my a quick hug.

"I'm fine."

"Hello, I'm Kim Sunggyu, I'm Woohyun's friend." I was relieved by the last words he said.

"Oh, hello nice to meet you." He shook Sunggyu's hand.

"Your house is so nice and big." Sunggyu complimented trying to get a conversation going.

"You must have seen Woohyun's place, it's nicer than ours. We want him to be nice and comfortable since he's going to take over his Appa's business in a few years." My mom said as I looked down at the floor.

"Chincha?" Sunggyu sounded fascinated.

"Yes, Woohyun's going to use his charms to help my business." My dad chuckled as he said that.

Dinner was awkward for me as I just sat there while Sunggyu had a full on conversation with my parents. They seemed happy so maybe they wouldn't be so mad if he was my boyfriend.

"I'll go get dessert for you boys. You guys can sit in the living room." My mom said as me and Sunggyu got up and walked towards the  living room.

"Sunggyu can we talk?" I sat next to him trying to grab a hold of his hand before he pulled away.

"Oh, now you want to hold hands?" I looked at him and I saw how hurt he must have been, lying to my parents for me.

"Gyu, I'm sorry. I'm just worried that their going to hate you, they'll try to split us apart, I'm telling you." I said as I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his back. "Please don't be mad at me." Then I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my back.

"It's okay, You must be really nervous." He pulled away to see my face, which was looking shyly into his. "Can I have one kiss?" He asked me.

"Sure." I leaned forward and pressed my lips gently onto his. He gently on my lower lip and I opened up to allow his tongue to explore into my mouth. Our tongues moved together in harmony. It was one of the best kisses I'v ever had with him. But it was cut short when my mom entered the living room.

"WOOHYUN IS GAY?!?!?!?!?!?!" My mom yelled and we quickly pulled away from each other. My dad showed up behind her.

"What's going on?!" My dad asked.

"THEY WERE KISSING!!!!!" My mom kept yelling. My dad was becoming angry like my mom.

"WOOHYUN, YOU LIKE HIM?!?! ANOTHER BOY?!?!" My dad looked at me, giving me the meanest glare I've ever seen him give me. I looked at Sunggyu, who was equally as scared as I am.

"No Appa, I don't like him!" I turned to face Sunggyu, he looked hurt from my words. I stood up. "I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!" Sunggyu got off the couch.

"You do?" He asked me. I nodded in response. He smiled and I noticed my mom looking at him and started walking towards him.

"YOU!!!!!!!!" Show pointed her finger at Sunggyu. "YOU MADE HIM GAY!!!!!!!!!"

"Listen Mrs. Nam, I'm so sorr-"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled really loud, Sunggyu looked scared. I walked and stood next to him holding his hand.

"UMMA!" I yelled at her. She gave me a menacing look.

"DON'T YOU YELL AT YOUR UMMA LIKE THAT!!!!!!!" My dad yelled at me.

"Can you please accept our relationship Mr. and Mrs. Nam, I love your son so much." Sunggyu said so sincere I was about to cry.

"ACCEPT THIS?!?!?! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, IT'S DISGUSTING!!!!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE?!?!?!" My mom grabbed a vase and was about to throw at Sunggyu before he quickly got out of the way and it smashed against the wall.

"UMMA!!!! APPA!!!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!" I yelled at both of them.

"NO SON OF MINE WILL EVER BE A !!!!" I was hurt by my father's own words. 

"Sunggyu?" I looked at him, tears falling from his cheeks, but he managed to still look strong.

"I should really go now. I'm sorry for all of this." Sunggyu then look at me.

"Don't go." I said placing my arms on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry Woohyun." He let go of me and walked out of house, driving away. My heart started aching. Everything that I feared that would happened actually happened.

"Umma, Appa." I said as I started crying.

"Men don't cry, don't be weak!" My dadsaid before walking away. 

"Go take the bus home. Disgusting." My mom walked away and I ran out of the house, slamming the door and running to the closest bus stop. 

I sat down on the bench and layed there, crying while looking at a picture of me and Sunggyu on my phone. A tear drop landed on my phone, covering Sunggyu's face.

Don't worry. Everything's "fine."

Myungsoo POV.

Final's week is finally over, and I'm glad that its past us now that I don't have to worry about my grades anymore. I can now focus on Sungyeol and practicing my singing. My live performance on TV is about two months away, like right after graduation day. So I have a lot to look forward to.

"Wake up sleepyhead!!!!!" Sungyeol crawled on top of me while I was sleeping and woke me up. His face close to mine, I could feel him breathing on my neck.

"Yeol, it's Friday. We have no school today." I whined as I dug my head into my pillow.

"Yeah, but I really want to hang out with you. Now that finals are over, we have time for eachother." He kissed my cheek and I quickly got up, demanding another kiss on my lips.

"You're too cute." He squeezed my cheeks and ruffled my hair. "Go get ready, I'm taking you to your favorite restraunt for breakfast."

"Okay." I quickly went to take a shower. When I was shampooing my hair, I noticed that Sungyeol is acting stange lately, he doesn't want to leave my side lately. I don't mind but it's usually not like him to be clingy.

When we arrived to the restraunt he kept smilingat me, I smiled at him back, still wondering what's going on with him.

"Go ahead and order everything and whatever you want. My treat."

"Umm, okay then." I said as I looked at the menu choosing what I want to eat.

After the waitress took our order she came back after a while with our food. Sungyeol reached into is bag and pulled out his huge black Canon camera.

"Okay, what with the camera?" I giggled as I watched him turn it on and was preparing to take a picture.

"Nothings wrong with pictures Myung. I just want to make memories that you'll never forget." He said and took a picture. The flash stunning my eyes a little. He looked at the picture and showed me it. "You look cute." He smiled again.

"Are you okay Yeol?" I asked him, wondering why he's being like this.

"Of course, why?"

"You keep smiling like a giggly idiot. You're acting kinda strange." I said and he quickly moved on to something else.

"Let's eat before the food get cold." He started eating and I stared at him for a second and then joined him at eating.

We spent the whole day together. Sungyeol took me shopping and bought me a bunch of new clothes. I tried to tell him no, explaining that I feel uncomfortable with him spending money on me, but he insisted. Whenever I came out of the dressing room, he kept taking pictures.

"Why do you keep taking pictures?"

"I just want to make memories that you'll never forget." I remembered those words the most because whenever I asked him something, he always answered with that. He was really acting strange.

He took me out to a fancy dinner and bought me dinner that consisted of lobster, steak, and a bunch of other stuff that was extremely expensive. I pretended to have a good time because really, I was confused as to why he was acting like this. I really want to go home.

When we got back home, he was taking pictures of me in the lobby. I just ignored it and entered into the elevator. He placed his arm aroung my neck and gave me kissed on my cheek. Now, I'm really suffocating from him, He's super clingy today.

When we went into our room, he was about to take a shower before I grabbed his wrist.

"Yeol."

"What is it Myungie?" He said in a happy voice.

"You've been acting really strange today. Is there a reason why you took me out to eat all day, and buy me a bunch of clothes?" I said as I pointed to the group of bags next to the bed.

"It's just that..... finals are over...... and...... You've been stressed lately with........ you're singing practice and studying, thought you were having a tough time so I want to cheer you up. That's all.' He said, sounding like he was coming up with what to say in his mind.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Yes. Don't worry." He kissed my forehead and walked towards the shower.

I walked towards the desk to look for paperwork that Mnet sent me, but then I picked up something by accident. By the time I realized it was Sungyeol's, I've already read too much. It was from the International Institiute of Culinary Arts. He's been accepted by scholarship from his known excellence in baking and cooking. But I read to the bottom and noticed something that caused me to put it back on the desk.

The college is in Paris, France. It all made sense now. The reason why he took me out today, taking pictures and "wanting to make memories that I'll never forget." He's probably thinking about going, and I can't be mad at him. He's really talented and it's a really prestigious school. He has to go.

Sungyeol got out of the shower and came out of the bathroom in his robe and noticed me looking at a picture of us on the table. "Are you okay Myungsoo? You don't look so good."

"I'm okay."

Everything's "fine."