A Night Of Events (Part 1 of 2)

Nothing But Nice

Hey guys. I was orignally planning to cram as much juicy stuff into this chapter as I can, but it ended up being too long, so I made it into a two parts, anyways enjoy!

 

Myungsoo POV.

It was already six o' clock and we had to get to Woohyun's engagement party in less than thirty minutes, but Sungyeol was talking too long in the bathroom. I pressed my ear to the door to hear what he was doing.

Knock Knock. "Yeol, what are you doing in there that's taking so much time?!" I yelled to make sure he could hear me.

"Mianhae Myungie, I still have to finish my hair!" He said on the other side of the door, rolling my eyes over.

"I almost forgot how much of a perfectionist my boyfriend is." I laughed with myself and backed away from the door.

"Yah, I heard that!" I heard him yell. I laughed for a second and went over to the bed to put on my outfit. I decided on a white dress shirt and a light blue/green blazer, and white skinny jeans since I'm not really into dressing for fancy events. I turned my head to see Sungyeol coming out of the bathroom.

"I'm done." I stared at him, he was truely shining. He always looks good no matter what, but this time he was amazingly beautiful. His hair was perfectly styled, everything he wore was almost matching with my outfit. We were really a couple.

"Wow." Was all I could say. After a moment I regained awareness. "You look, perfect."

"Oh this? This is nothing." Sungyeol said, being the humble guy he was.

"Nothing? You spent like two hours in there, you big pabo." I .

"Yah, I'm not a pabo!" Like that, he ran towards man and attacked me on the bed, with tickles. He was ontop of me, tickling me all over my stomach. He knew I would hate that.

"Hahahahaha. Yeol hahahahahaha. Puuullllleeeeaaaassssee stooooppp hahahahahaha." After about a minute of torture, he got off of me, while I tried to get a hold on my breathing. I look in the mirror and my hair was a bit messed up. "Yeol! look at what you did!" I whined to him.

Sungyeol sat down next to me. "Here, let me fix it for you." Sungyeol's hands did their magic and when he was finshed, I looked at myself in the mirror and wowed myself.

"Woah, not only did you fix it, you made it better!" I was amazed at the fact that he did that in like less than a minute. Man, was he good at everything. "You should be a hair stylist."

"Hehe, but Myung, we both know what I want to be." He pat my shoulder and went downstairs. I know he wants to be a pastery chef, I was wondering if I should tell him now or later.

I walked  down the stairs and and sat down next to Sungyeol, putting our shoes on. "Yeol?" I said to him.

"What is it?" I was going to tell him now, but I hesitated at the last minute, maybe it would be better to tell him after the party so we could enjoy the night.

"Nevermind, I'll tell you later." Once I got my shoes on, I got up and grabbed Sungyeol's hand. "Now let's go!" we made out way out the door.

Sungyeol smiled as he followed me down the hallway. This was the first time I ever dragged him around, since he was usually one who did that.

Woohyun POV.

People may say I'm ruining my life, hurting other people, or that I even might go to hell for this, but this is what I had to do. I had to listen to my parents whatever they tell me because they can really hurt me if they want to, and they're my parents! In Miyeon's place, she's way up in the social latter, so she has the power to make me unemployable, friendless, and even loveless, all with one little lie.

Maybe this all happened for a reason, maybe Sunggyu wasn't the one. I've put it in my head a bunch of times, he broke up with me, so there's nothing between us anymore. I should be happy, this is my night, the night I share with Miyeon. I'm getting a new mansion, and a bunch of cars I've always wished for, but why am I so sad?

I sat down down on the long table that was set up on the stage of the big banquet hall, while a bunch of big round tables were set up in front of me, fitting well over two hundred people. The guests were starting to fill out the seats, but then I saw my friends show up. I walked towards the entrance.

"Hey Woohyun." There was Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong, all dressed up nicely for tonight. It really did mean a lot that they showed up, even after all that happened lately.

"Thank you all so much for coming." I said sencerely to them.

"No problem, we're really happy for you, if this is really what you want." Hoya said, making feel a bit hurt in the inside, but I had to stay happy.

"So, did you seat all of us together?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yeah, all of you are at table two." I explained to them and they went to their table. Decided to greet the guests and after a few minutes, Sunggyu actually showed up. "Oh, Sunggyu, you showed up." He actually did dress up nice for tonight, I was really surprised.

"Yeah, what does it look like?" He coldly said to me. Wow, him and Myungsoo really are related. They were both scary looking when they were cold. It really hurts me, he's never going to be the same, and it was my fault.

"Sunggyu, it means a lot that you came toda-"

"I just came for the food." Sunggyu walked away so I followed him.

"That's good, there's a lot of stuff you like that's on the menu, I remembered since you used to take me out a lot." I said trying to cool things down between him, but it was hopeless against him.

"Leave me alone, I want to enjoy my night." He said before taking a seat next to Sungyeol. I couldn't blame him for the way he was towards me, it was all because of me.

"Hyunnie, it's time to take our seats." Miyeon grabbed onto my arm, as soon as she say sunggyu, she kissed me on the lips.

"Okay, Yeonnie." I said uneasilly as she dragged me away. I could see the hurt on his face after he saw that. It was almost like it hurt me too. We sat down at the table, with her parents and mine.

As all the guest showed up, and the news camera's all over the banquet, the place was really packed. As the attention came to us, me and Miyeon stood up. I grabbed my mic.

"Hello everyone. Thank you for coming to our engagement party."I announced as the whole place was loud as everyone was cheering, shouting, and whistling. Everyone except table two, who just simply clapped and gave me strange looks. Sunggyu just sat there, doing nothing.

The more I saw Sunggyu, the more uncomfortable I was feeling. "It's a pleasure having all of you here to celebrate with us." Miyeon said as she put down her mic and grabbed my face with he hands and smashed her lips into mine. All the girls screamed and the boys whistled. When she finally pulled away from me, I quickly looked around to look for Sunggyu, who was, crying?

"S-so, we'll n-now be t-taking questions." I said nervously. My parents and Miyeon now looking at me, irritated. So we called on people who raised their hands. 

Sunggyu POV.

"When did you first fall in love with her?" One girl asked. I was already starting to drop tears, feeling ashamed doing this in front of my friends.

"W-well, I couldn't r-really remember a-all the de-details." He said, sounding like he couldn't come up with the words. Something wasn't right. He was only looking at me as he spoke.

"Why can't you remember?" a guy bluntly called out. Woohyun looked like he was really uncomfortable.

"Ummm, y-you see, that I-I ummm-"

"Don't you lover her?" Another girl yelled out loud. I noticed Miyeon giving him a look, and Woohyun was wiping sweat off his forehead and was breathing heaavilly. What was going on? After a few seconds, Woohyun finally spoke.

"Jwesonghamnida. I can't do this." Woohyun finally broke. He was slowly spilling tears.

"Woohyun-ah, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I heard his mom asked him.

"Umm Woohyun, what are you talking about?" Miyeon said, still keeping her cool.

"This marriage, I can't do it." Everyone the gasped, I was shocked. Plus this was going to be on live television.

"I told you this wasn't real." I heard Myungsoo say to Hoya. Woohyun still never left eye contact with me.

"Don't you love me?" Miyeon asked, pretending to sound saddened.

"No, I don't love you." He said to her through the mic. "As a matter of fact, I never did." Everyone gasped again and began to talk amongst themselves. "This whole thing was just a business agreement, set up by my parents!" He pointed towards them. Everyone shocked again. A lot of stuff was going on, I was a bit more than I could handle.

"They did this, all because they found out I was gay." He looked at his parents, with anger in his waterfilled eyes. His parents were now disheartened. I could hear people around me say bad things about his parents.

"They found me kissing my boyfriend, and they thought that this would split us apart." Woohyun, who was had tear drips on his cheeks, looked at me with sincere eyes and continued speaking.

"They were wrong, this whole time, I still kept thinking about him. I cried when I was alone, looking at his pictures, knowing that he's very mad at me." Now I began crying even harder. We shared the same hardships, and we shared the same tears.

"Sunggyu, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Just like that, he dropped his mic and ran off the stage and out of the banquet will all eyes following him. I can't believe it. He still loves me. He never stopped.

"Go." Hoya simply said, and I got up and ran after him.

"This party is over!" I heard Miyeon yell before turning the corner.

When I made it outside, I looking around for him. When I went to the parking lot, I saw him leaning against my car, sitting on the ground, crying into his knees. I walked towards him.

"Woohyun." I stood infront of him as he looked up at me.

"Gyu?" 

"Let's talk inside." I said as I opened the car door and sat him in the passenger seat, and I walked to the other said to sit next to him. We were silent for a while before Woohyun began to speak.

"Mianhae." He said in a low voice, he couldn't look me in the eyes after what he said in front of everyone.

"What for?" I questioned him.

"For everything. For hurting you, for leaving you, and for not listening to you." He began to cry even harder and harder until it was difficult for him to speak. "You're right. I haven't changed at all. I'm still the same greasebag as I was before." I grabbed him into my embrace, resting his chin on my shoulder as mine rested on his.

"That's not true.You've changed a lot. You're announcement earlier really touched me. I'm so happy that you never stopped loving me, because I never stopped loving you. We faced each other as Woohyun slowly stopped crying. "I love you Woohyun."

"I love you too Gyu." We smiled at each other, it was nice that we had this moment together.

"Forever." I held his hand.

"Forever."

Just like that, we kissed the night away.

 

YAY! WOOGYU GETS A HAPPY ENDING TOO. :D

Find out Myungsoo's decision on part two!!!!! ^^

"