We're Done For

Nothing But Nice

I know that I said next update in two days but today I feel inspired to write so enjoy :)

 

Myungsoo POV.

I  turn the corner of the hallway to see Sungyeol,

kissing another girl?

I felt my heart was ripping apart, how could he do this to me? Even after we made love together last night, was it not a big deal to him? Am I just a one night stand? 

I walked forward to the kissing couple.

Sungyeol POV.

"S-Sungyeol?" Miyeon finally pulled away from me to see Myungsoo standing in front of me. Oh no!

"W-what's going on here?" Myungsoo looked like he was going to cry. When I tried to speak up, Miyeon would interrupt me.

"Myungsoo it's not wha-"

"Oh, this must be you boyfriend. Your ex-boyfriend." What is she doing?!

"Ex-boyfriend?" Myungsoo was then starting to cry.

"No Myun-"

"Hell yeah. Didn't you see us kiss? Sungyeol here made the first move." Myungsoo then turned to face me, I didn't like seeing him sad, especially because of me.

"By the way I see you walking, it looks like Sungyeol ed you up good last night, am I right?" She laughed evily as Myungsoo was now pouring buckets. I didn't know what to say, as if my mouth was glued shut.

"Too bad it didn't mean anything, because he was just telling me how bad you were in bed. You're nothing but a toy." She suddenly wrapped her arms around my arm.

"Sungyeol is that true?" His sad eyes turned into firey eyes of anger.

"Of course no-"

"Of course it's true, there's nothing between you guys, and there never was."

Myungsoo slammed me into the locker and we stared into each others eyes for a few seconds.

"We're done for." He whispered to me before he ran off crying.

"Good job, boyfriend." She smirked evily before she kissed me again and walked away laughing. I just stood there frozen, still comprehending what was going on.

Myungsoo just broke up with me. Just when we get back together, he hates me again. I'm pretty sure he would never want to see me again. I started to feel the same pain in my heart that i felt when Myungsoo left me five years ago, and now it's back.

Myungsoo POV.

I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! How could he do this to me?! He told me that he loved me, but he was clearly playing with my heart. I was only used as a toy? It's true because I feel used and dirty like a toy. My heart is aching, like how I felt five years ago when I left Sungyeol. But this time, he left me.

I ran out of the school and I saw Hoya talking to Dongwoo by his car. I ran to them.

"Myungsoo, you're crying. What happened?" Hoya hugged me while patting my shoulder. 

"No! Sungyeol cheated on me!" My crying was becoming stronger as I was becoming weaker.

"How do you know?" Dongwoo was curious.

"I saw him kiss a girl, he even said that I was just a toy! He made love to me last night and I feel used! I'm so pathetic." I could tell I was getting Hoya's shirt wet from my tears but he didn't mind.

"Look, Sungyeol loves you, he planned out Valentines day for months, why would he cheat on you? He's not the type of guy to do that." Dongwoo said.

"He was just playing with my heart." I said as I slowly moved away from Hoya's embrace.

"You can sleep at my house if you don't want to go home." Hoya offered as I used my sleeve to wipe away my tears.

"Really."

"It's cool with me."

"Okay."

We drove away from school to Hoya's house.

Sungyeol POV.

I went home alone and when I got to my apartment, I was the only one there. I ran up to my room to see if he was there, but he wasn't. But all his belongings were still there. I felt alone again, I dread this feeling, but Myungsoo must feel way worse than me. I feel really guilty because it was kinda my fault.

I layed on my bed, crying while looking at a picture of us where we looked happy together. I stayed there for hours, not eating or using the bathroom. I didn't even get any sleep that night.

The next day at school Myungsoo wasn't there because I couldn't find him. He was probably ditching school, because of me.

When I got to my calculus class, I saw Mr. Park talking to Dongwoo while he kept pointing at the computer to show him his grade. When he turned around he glared at me before he walked past me. He sat next to Hoya as I sat next to him.

"." Hoya said to me before resuming back to taking notes.

They obviously knew of what happened, a lot of people were calling me "," "Mother er," and ","  along with "Damn with you," and "go to hell." Along with that, everybody was ignoring me.

It's been a few days since Myungsoo was last at school on Monday and now it was Friday. The same things happened to me the past few days. People staring at me through the hallways and name calling. It was hard to ignore them, because I could feel myself become weaker and weaker.

What was weird was that I was invited to a party tonight and it was from Woohyun, he probably doesn't hate me, yet.

When I got back home from school, layed on my bed for two hours calling and texting Myungsoo like crazy, only to not get a response like the past few days. It was almost time for the party and I totally forgot, so I quickly took a shower, put on my clothes, and did my hair.

On my way to the party, I was nervous. People would be all like "Who invited this to the party?" and stuff like that. It was almost like social suicide. But Woohyun did invite me, and I'm probably going to drink my problems away.

When I got there, I was almost a hour and a half late, but the party was still wild. The air was full of alchohol and somethin else as people were all holding red solo cups while grinding up with each other. I made my way through a huge bunch of people when I finally made it to the kitchen where the drinks were. 

I sat at the bar pouring myself a drink when I turned my head to see who was next to me.

I was surprised as to who was next to me.

 

OMG what's going on? 

Thank you all for reading, subbing a voting, means a lot. I love reading your guys comments to please comment down below and stay tuned for tomorrow. ^^