Geojitmal (Lies)

Nothing But Nice

Hey guys, thank you so much for the upvotes and comments from last chapter, it meant a lot to me since it was the chapter I spent my time the most on, and I'm glad you liked it. So I hope you enjoy this chapter as well. :)  

 

Sungyeol POV.

Something's wrong, I'm not sure, but I can feel it. Since yesterday when I took Myungsoo out for the day, he's been really distant with me. Last night, Myungsoo decided to sleep near the edge of the bed and didn't want to snuggle with me, so I felt cold and lonely not having him warm me up with my arms around him. Not even a good morning hug, or even an "I love you," he just walks away from me when I try to talk to him and pushes me away when I try to hug him or kiss him.

I spent all day wondering what happened. Did I make him feel uncomfortable buying him clothes? I know he really doesn't like me spending money on him, but I had my reasons. Reasons that he can't know until it's the right time. I would try to talk to him, but he's been asleep since after lunch, and also slept through dinner, so I guess I'll try to talk to him when he wakes up.

My phone vibrates and I check and find a text from Woohyun.

Greasebag: Hey....... :(

Me: Wats with the frowny face??????

Greasebag: Can we talk???

Me: Sure, I need someone to talk to too. :)

Greasebag: Thanks 

Me: So, wat's wrong??

Greasebag: Me and Sunggyu.....

Greasebag: Broke up......

Me: WAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? U guys were so good together!

Me: It was ur longest relationship too

Greasebag: I love him a lot, but something happened

Me: Wat? Did you cheat on him??????

Greasebag: OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Srry, so wat happened?

Greasebag: Sunggyu wanted to meet my parents, I've tried to tell him it wouldn't be a good idea. U know how old fashion they are

Me: yeah

Greasebag: So wen I agreed to take him to my parents house, they liked him.

Me: and....... wats wrong with that?

Greasebag: I told them in the beginning that we were friends and they found us kissing in the living room. My mom freaked out, my dad called me a , my mom tried to throw a vase at Sunggyu but he dodged it. He told me he was sorry and left me there. My parents called me disgusting and kicked me out. I spent 2 hours crying at a bus stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Woo, i'm so sorry for you.

Greasebag: I kno

Me: It makes my situation seem little

Greasebag: wat happened?

Me: Myung's been distant with me. No snuggling with me, no hugs, no kisses, he tries to get away from me wen I try to talk to him. wat to do?

Greasebag: best thing to do is try to talk to him, dont let him push u away.

Me: okay, i'll try. I hope u feel better, bye

Greasebag: bye, good luck

I put my phone down and went to take a shower, when I got out, he was still asleep in the same position. He was breathing, so he was still alive, but he was mumbling some words that I heard when I got closer to him. Things like "don't go" and "just leave." I tried to make up why he would be saying these things, but I just wanted to talk to him.

Don't let him push you away.

Myungsoo POV.

I was half asleep when I felt something heavy ontop of me, I felt warm and comfortable, so I just layed there for about half an hour. When I was fully awake, I realized Sungyeol sleeping ontop of me. His chest on mine, his legs around mine, and his head layed on my left shoulder. 

I've tried to ignore him the past day and now this is too much. I pushed him off me with all my strength and he fell onto the bed next to me. He was now awake.

"Myungsoo, why did you push me away?" Sungyeol said in a fully awakened voice.

I just ran out the door and down the stairs, and within a few seconds I heard Sungyeol footsteps behind me coming closer and closer. When I ran out the front door, Sungyeol catched up and pushed me against the hallway.

I tried to push him away, but all my strength was used to push his weight off me earlier, so I was weak. I felt his breath against my neck, which sent chills down my spine, our bodies were extremely close to eachother.

"Get away from me!" I yelled at him.

"Myungsoo, what wrong?" He was worried about me, about what?

"Like you care." I said to him with attitude.

"Are you mad at me?" I looked away from him. He cupped my chin and tuned me to face him. "Myungsoo, please look at me. Are you mad at me?"

"What do you think?!"

"Did I do someting wrong?" Did he really just ask that, he should know what's wrong.

"What do you think?!?!"

"Myungsoo, please don't be mad at me, I don't like this feeling." He really looked hurt as tears were running down his cheeks, I wanted to say sorry really bad, but it's not going to help me at all.

"Well I don't like it either." I continued to act cold towards him.

"Myungsoo please, tell me what's wrong, we always tell each other everything." Bull.

"Oh really?" I began to raise my voice.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"Tell me the truth, is there something you're hiding from me?' This is his one chance to tell me the truth, from him.

"Of course not. In our relationship, we should always be truthfull to each other."

"Geojitmal." I said in a low voice.

"What did you say?" Sungyeol looked at me, he was really hurt.

"GEOTJITMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled really loud, probably that the bottom floor could have heard us. Sungyeol stepped away from me  in surprised.

"Myungsoo? What did I do?" His eyes were now red an puffy from crying. I then started to cry, but I tried to remain strong. He tried to come closer but I pushed him away.

"Until you realize what you did wrong, don't bother to talk to me!" I walked away from him.

"Myungsoo! Where are you going?!" I heard him in a struggling voice, then turned around and wiped some of my tears away with my sleeve,

"Anywhere but here." I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. When the door slided open, I was about to step in before a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Myungsoo, I really don't know. I'm so confused." He was really broken down.

"Let go." I said low, he actually listened to me. I felt bad, but he really should know what's wrong. "Figure it out, or don't even bother to come find me." I pressed the button and the doors closed in front of Sungyeol. I'm done with him.

Sunggyu POV.

I'm such an idiot, a big fat idiot. Why did I do that? Why did I leave Woohyun there alone? His parents found out he was gay, and he was right, they didn't like it one bit. I should have listened to him, but my enthusiasm got to the better of me, and now this is what happened. He probably needs me, since that his parents probably hate him now. He hasn't even called me back. Should I go visit him?

I just want to be alone, away from everyone so I can just think things over. I don't want Woohyun to think that I hate him, or that we're broken up, because right now, I honestly don't know what me and Woohyun are now.

Ding dong.

Great, company. I don't want to be rude so I got off the couch and pressed the speaker button.

"Who is it?" I talked into the mic.

*sniff* Hyung. *sniff*

I was surprised by the voice in the speaker, so I quickly ran towards the door. When I opened the door, I was even more surprised from the person who was standing right in front.