She's Back

Nothing But Nice

Hey... Guys *awkward*. sorry for not updating in a while, I didn't have much time this week to write because I was getting ready for my trip next week, packing clothes up and buying some new shoes (I LOVE ADIDAS). Sooooo yeah, I hope you like this chappie.

 

Sunggyu POV.

I opened the door and saw the familiar face wearing a black sweater with a hood on and his arms in his pockets. His eyes looked swollen red and his cheeks were puffy, he definitely cried before he got here, which hurts my heart to see him like this. 

"Myungsoo?"  I said my tired eyes were now wide open. "What are you doing here?" 

"Can I p-p-please come in? I'm f-f-freezing." I saw the shivering boy. He was cold in the hallway and I could see his breath come out of his mouth.

"Of course Myung." I grabbed him and pulled him into the warmth of my apartment. I sat him down on the couch and went into a room and brought him a blanket. I knew he must be here for some problem, so maybe some hot cocoa will make him feel better.

"I made you this Myungsoo." I came into the living room and passed the hot mug to him. Even under the blanket over his back he was still shivering, so I placed a heater in front of him and sat next to him with my own mug.

"Komawo." He said as he sniffled his nose. He took a sip of the hot beverage and his shivering slowly dissapeared.

"Before I ask you why you're here, how did you get here?" I asked him as the overprotective person I am.

"I walked." He said sounding guilty like he knew I was going to yell at him.

"In the cold? Aish, you pabo. What if you get sick again? Don't you want to be well when you sing on TV?" I said before thinking how harsh I was sounding to him, and before I knew it he was crying again. 

"Miiiianhaaee." He said as he sobbed. I quickly put an arm around him and rubbed his shoulder and tried to soothe him.

"Gwenchana, gwenchana. I shouldn't have yelled at you." I said as wiped away his tears. I waited for him to calm down before I continue talking to him. "So, what brings you here?" I said softly to him.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" He said as he looked down, playing wih his fingers.

"Of course, what is it?"

"If you found out that someone is hiding something from you and they lied striaght to your face saying they didn't, what would you do?" He looked up to me and asked me. I had a feeling what he was asking me.

"It's Sungyeol. Isn't it?" I said and he nodded and put his head down again. "What is he hiding from you? Is he cheating on you?" 

"Anniyo, he would never do that." He said as he sniffled his nose again and taking another sip of hot cocoa.

"Then what is it?"

"I found a letter that was mailed to him, an acceptance letter to this prestigous culinary college." He ruffly explained the details to me.

"What's wrong with that? Shouldn't you be proud of him?" I was really confused as to why he was here and not with Sungyeol, did they have a fight?

"I am proud of him, words can't explain how happy I am for him." Now I was really confused. "But the college is in......." I waited for a few seconds "France." Those words hit me, was Sungyeol going to leave him like this?

"Wow. France." I said in disbelief. "He didn't tell you?"

"No, he didn't. What really hurts, I asked him if he was hiding something from me, and he said no. He lied right infront of my face. I thought our relationship, we could be honest together. We've told each other eveything, I've told him everything, but I guess I was wrong." Tears began rolling down his face, he was so fragile that he's easy to cry, he looked so week.

"There must be a reason for why he didn't tell you." I knew Sungyeol was a good person, so he must have a reason for not telling him this.

"I don't care. I thought he could trust me, but he doesn't." He digged his face into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him, rubbing his back so he could stop crying.

"You should talk to him, if you confront him, he will tell you the truth." I said as I held his face with my hands. He was like a little baby, he was like my son.

" I don't know, I just need some time. Can I stay here for a few days?" He asked me, he must have left Sungyeol, I hope they didn't break up. They were good together.

"You're always welcome here, you can sleep in my room, I've turned your room into an office, sorry." He giggled a little and tried to smile while he was crying. Go take a warm shower, take some of my clothes. I said as I got and pat his shouder before preparing dinner for him.

I thought making him kimchi jigae would make him feel better so I started preparing the ingredients. As I got out my mom's jar of kimchi that she sent me, I heard the door bell ring. I ran over to the control panel and clicked the speaker button.

"Who is it."

"It's me Sungyeol. Is Myungsoo here? I need to talk to him." At first, I wanted to say he wasn't here, but I don't want to be the one ruining their relationship.

"Hold on." I walked towards the door and opened the door and saw him, his eyes looked plump, he must have been crying too, but not as much as Myungsoo.

"Komapseumnida." He said as he bowed to me and walked into my apartmen while turning his head looking around.

"Myungsoo is taking a shower." We both sat down on the couch. "Myungsoo was really upset." I said to Sungyeol as he looked at me worried.

"Sunggyu, don't be mad at me, I don't know what I did to upset him. I'm really confused." He said as he was scared of losing his trust with me.

"You don't know?" I questioned him. Wondering if he was lying to me now.

"I really don't." He really did look like he was confused as he put is head down with his hands on his forehead.

"Myungsoo told me why he was upset." Sungyeol raised his head and looked to me.

"Really?'

"Yeah."

"Please tell me! Myungsoo won't talk to me until I figure out what I did tomake him mad at me. I hate having him ignore me. Please please please tell me!" Sungyeol put his arms on my sides and begged me.

"I don't know if I should." He eyes now looked watery and I couldn't say no to him. "Okay I will tell you." Sungyeol started to pay attention to me. "Myungsoo found you acceptance letter from that cooking college in France and he's mad that you didn't tell him." I saw him and his face was now pale.

"Oh no." He said in a low silent voice. "He found it?"  He put his hand over his mouth and was really anxious now. "No no no no no! He wasn't supposed to find out, I was going to tell him when it was the right time!" He was now staring to cry. It was hard trying to confort him, since we're not close.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I'm so confused. That's why I wanted to tell Myungsoo myself. I wanted him to choose for me. I trust his choice 100%."

"Well when he gets out of the shower, you can explain it to him." I said as I got up and walked towards the kitchen with sungyeol following me from behind.

"Not if Myungsoo tries to run away from me like he always does."

Well, Myungsoo's always good at doing that.

Hoya POV.

I don't know why, but Dongwoo's acting strage lately. Everytime I try to bring up his grades, he'll try to change the subject. Maybe sooner or later he'll tell me, if we're going to to university together.

I walked back to the table with Dongwoo's, Sungjong's, and my boba drinks. I handed them to them and they smiled.

"Thanks." They both said before taking a sip. "Mmmmmmmmm. Delicious! I love strawberry flavor!" Sungjong said as he put his headphones back on and continued watching one of his girly animes on his phone.

"Watching that again Sungie????" Dongwoo for being into girly things like he always does.

"Shut up!" He said before returning his focus into the anime.

"Hyung, don't too much, you know how he is." I said to Dongwoo before taking a sip of my drink.

"Ahhhhh okay." He said before holding my hand from across the table. I smiled to him. "So what did you do today?" He asked me.

"I went to school and checked me test scores, all advanced!" I said in happiness and I looked to him. "Did you check your test scores yet?" He looked like he was in trouble. He wasn't going to get out of this conversation.

"Uhhhh, no. Not yet." He scratched his head and took a sip. "So this place has really goo-"

"Not yet? Let's go tomorrow and check your grades. I want to see them." I interupted him and I placed my hand onto his before he pulled away.

"You can't." He said in a distressed voice.

"Why not, I show you mine." I said to him, trying to stay calm like I always am.

"You just can't." He said while trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Why no-"

"I JUST DON'T WANT YOU TO OKAY?!?!?!?!?!" Dongwoo got up and yelled. I was flustered as Sungjong pulled his attention away from his show and stared at Dongwoo along with everyone in the builing.

"Dongwoo?" I said as I tried to hold his hand. He looks at his wrist watch.

"Well look at the time, It's time for me to go. Thank you for buying me this drink. *sips drink* Mmmmm. Soooo good. Well Gotta go bye!" He said quickly before running out of the shop, everyone stared at him and now staring at us.

"Ummmmm, what was that?" Sungjong said as he wasn't paying attention to the conversation earlier.

"Dongwoo got mad because I kept bothering him since he won't let me see his test scores." I explained to sungjong and he started laughing.

"It's obvious, you're like a smart genius and he's a total , he's probably embarrassed about comparing you're guys scores." He said while laughing.

"Yah, don't call him a !" I said as I playfully shoved his shouder.

Was Dongwoo really embarrased?

Woohyun POV.

'Should I go or should I not?' I thought to myself while sitting in my car in the driveway. My parents invited me over to their house and I don't know why they did. They probably still hate me for being gay, but they invited me over to their house. Even after what happened last time.

I just decided to go and figure out what's going on. Maybe they'll apologize to me for being so rude to Sunggyu. So I backed up the car out of the drive war and drove off to my parents house.

When I go to my parents drive way, I parked the car in front of my dad's red Lambo and walked to front door. I rang the door bell and within a few seconds, my mom and dad showed up.

"Umma, Appa." I said still uneasy with them. But they just smiled to me.

"Hello my lovely son." My mom said and walked towards me and gave me a hug. I looked at my dad and he was still smiling at me. This is weird, their acting like it never happened.

"Why did you invite me here?" I asked them.

"We would like to talk to you." My dad said and walked in. "Right this way." My mom said and I followed her. 

"I hope you're still not mad about last week." I said to my mom as I was still following her.

"Oh don't worry, Me and you're dad are over that." I felt a huge weight of relief off my shoulders from thos words. Do they accept me? Do they accept Sunggyu?

We made it to the living room and I turned the corner and I see a familiar girl from school sitting on the couch.

"Miyeon?"

"Hey Hyunie." She said in a seductive voice as she wiggled he fingers at me.

"What's going on?" I asked my parents.

"Oh, so you know you're new wife." My mom said and I was surprised.

"Did you say, wife?" I said as I tried not to choke on my words.

"You are my new husband." Miyeon said as she came up and kissed my on the cheek and sat back down with my parents. I just stood there.

Husband?! WIFE?!?!?!?!?!

 

Yep, Miyeon, THAT IS BACK. WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO THIS TIME?

Thank you for reading, and please comment down below, I love love love reading your comments. They give me inspiration to write more. I'll try to update sunday before I go to me trip on monday. ^^