L and Myungsoo

Nothing But Nice

Hey guys, so I'm branching out of just Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Sunggyu's POV to show the other member's part of the story, If you guys have a problem with it, just tell me. Also I'm trying very hard to come up with a way to squeeze in Sungjongie into the story so it would help to comment down below for some ideas. Anyways enjoy this extra long chapter. :D

 

~ One Week Later ~

Myungsoo POV.

So far my life has been going well. First, the cold I have been battling for more than a week has finally ended in defeat. Second, I'm going to be singing on live TV, which is one of my dreams. Third, Sungyeol and I have been together for two weeks straight with no problems or interruptions. It's the longest we've ever been together, and I couldn't be happier in my life.

"What are you thinking in that pretty little head of yours?" Sungyeol said as he smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Yah, both hands on the wheel! I want to live!" I whined as the car made an unexpected move on the freeway. I got freaked out  and Sungyeol kept laughing. "Yah! Not funny, you scared me to hell."

"Hehe, mianhae." I leaned over and peck him on the cheek.

"Myung-ah, keep your on your seat." He said in a fake strict voice.

"Hey, I'm not the one driving." We both laughed as we reached a stop light. "So, how long till we get there?"

"Don't worry, We'll be there in about thirty minutes."

Me and Sungyeol are in his car driving to the Mnet Media Building for a conference about the special "Undiscovered Talent" episode of M Countdown. I was really excited to go today because there would be idols there at the conference who are going to perform on the episode as well. One the names on the list popped out at me, INFINITE!!!!!!!! I love them sooo much!  I really hope I get to see L. He is my ultimate bias. When I was sad, his soft voice would lift me up.

"We're here!" Sungyeol said as I noticed we were in the parking lot of the building. I guess time flies by when you're day dreaming.

"Oh! Sorry. I zoned out." I shook my head around and then stepped out the car and saw the big building standing in front of us.

"It's okay, I understand how excited you are." He wrapped his arm around my neck and walked towards the front door. We wre greeted by the lady at the front counter and I showed her the paper work and she gave me directions to where I'm supposed to be.

"Yeol, the conference starts in ten minutes so I should go." I said as I gave him a hug. "You can go somewhere for the time being."

"It's okay, I'll just wait here in the lobby." 

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure. I can wait." He bent forward and placed his lips onto mine. When he let go, he stated fixing me hair with his fingers. "Now go before you're late." He let go of my sides.

"Okay. Bye Yeollie!" I said before I turned and walked towards the stairs.

"Bye Myungie!" I heard before I couldn't hear him any more.

Sungyeol POV.

It's been about fifteen minutes since I've been in the lobby, I've been obsessed with Candy Crush Saga lately so I decided to pull out my iPhone and play a few games. I turn my head and I see a guy by the Coffee stand pouring himself a drink and I thought it was Myungsoo. I walk up towards him,

"Myungsoo? Aren't you supposed to be at the conference room? and did you change your clothes?" I asked him he turned around and I noticed it wasn't him.

"Excuse me? I'm Infinite's L." I realized it was him and now I feel totally embarrassed.

"S-sorry. I thought you were someone else." I said shyly as I was infront of an actual celebrity, though I'm not really a big fan of them.

"It's okay, and did you say.... Myungsoo?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"Kim Myungsoo?" He asked again. My eyes wide open.

"That's him. How did you-"

"KIm Myungsoo! He's one of the undiscovered talents! I saw his audition tape where he sang our song Nothing's Over. He really aced my part, we actually kind of look alike. Don't you think?" He said excitedly as he interrupted me.

"Yeah. He's a big big big fan of you. He would be really happy to find out you saw his tape."

"Thank you. By the way, who are you to Myungsoo-ssi?" He asked me.

"I'm Lee Sungyeol, I'm his boyfriend. He was my childhood friend but we realized our feelings for each other." I said as I felt surprisingly comfortable talking to the idol infront of me.

"How sweet! You guys would look good together."

"Um L-ssi, don't you have a meeting to go to?"

"Yeah, I must be late by now. I'll be going." He shook my hand and grabbed his coffee.

"Okay. It was nice meeting you."

"You too. I'll tell Myungsoo-ssi that you said hello. Bye." He smiled and walked away.

"Bye." He really did look like Myungsoo, they both had that sparkle in their eyes that is just mesmerizing.

Woohyun POV.

"Hey GyuGyu!" I said as I opened the door to see him. I quickly bent forward for a kiss.

"Hey Hyunie! So you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm hungy. Let's go." My stomach grumbled really loud just thinking of food, I was pretty sure it was loud enough for him to hear it.

"You're always hungry." He said as he chuckled fro hearing my stomach.

"Shut up." I skipped past him towards his car and leaned on the side of it waving at Sunggyu. He giggled as he watched me from a far. "Hurry up, you're princess is hungry!" I said as I was over-dramatically acted like I was dying.

"Don't worry! Your prince is coming to rescue you!" He closed the front door and ran towards me for a hug. We laughed for a while as he was holding me and then closed the gep between our lips. He pulled away and opened the car door for me. "Why thank you." I said before he closed the door and met me the the other side.

"Lets go. It's just the right time for lunch." He said before we drove off. After a few minutes we arrived to one of the fancy restraunts he always takes me to.

"Mr. Kim, nice to see you today." One of the waiters said to Sunggyu. He was known by everyone as his father is a big company owner and he will soon retire, so Sunggyu is next in line.

"Nice to see you too, it's nice out today, we would like a table outside." He said as the Waiter walked us to the table. he handed us menus and then walked away.

"What should I try today Gyu hyung?" I said in a cute tone. He always gets annoyed when I speak to him like that.

"You should get the smoked salmon with lemon, it tastes really fresh." He said trying to ignore my cute voice.

"Man, you know a lot about food."

"Thanks, my parents always took me out to eat a lot when I was little." 

"Yeah, you're parents are really cool. I'm surprised that they quickly accepted us with no hesitation." His parents were really nice the first time I met them, they treated as if I was their son, they even called me son-in-law. 

"Speaking of parents, when do I meet yours?" He asked me. Then I went from happy to worried. As much as I want him to meet my parents, I want to keep him as far away from them as possible. "Oh, about that. You can't meet them." I looked at him and he was sad.

"Why not?" He asked with a little bit of whining.

"Because I'm worried." My food came and I picked up my fork and knife and began cutting into the salmon and took a bite. I couldn't focus on the taste since I was distracted by the nervousness that took over

"What's there to be worried about?" I dropped my fork and knife.

"I'm worried that they won't accept us! They're really old fashioned and they expect me to marry a woman and have lots and lots and lots of grandchildren. If the find out I'm gay, they would disown me or try to convert me to be straight. Worst of all, they would hate you and blame you for turning me gay and they would do anything to split us apart!" I said really fastly before panting as I was trying to catching my breath.

"Woonhyun look." He grabbed my arm and softl rubbed it with his thumb.

"I'm sorry, I know my parents well, they're going to hate us." 

"Listen, I just want to meet them. I don't care if they hate me, and we don't know if they even will. Can't we just give it a chance?" I saw how depressed he sound. "I was really nervous when you wanted to meet my parents, and when you did, they loved you. Can't you do the same?" I was beginning to feel selfish for my feelings.

"Okay. I'll call them." I said in a low voice.

"Really?!?! Thank you!!!" He got up from his seat to give me a hug. Now, I'm really nervous.

Myungsoo POV.

I just finished the conference which was really long, but I got to meet a bunch of idols. Most of all, I got to meet L!!!!!!! He came late to the conference and he came and sat next to me. My heart was beating loud like a drum as he greeted me. "Hi Myungsoo-ssi." I'll never forget those words. I was walking next to him to the lobby and when I waved over at Sungyeol, I noticed L was waving too. Sungyeol got up and walked towards us.

"There's my Myungie." He pulled me into a hug and then a kiss on the lips.

"Hey Yeollie." He pulled away as he greeted L.

"Hey Sungyeol." I looked at L in shock.

"Y-y-you guys met?!?!?!" I asked him, not noticing I was stuttering like an idiot.

"Yeah, when I was late, I bumped into him in the lobby. He told me about how you guys are happily together." I looked over to Sungyeol and smiled at him.

"Chincha?" 

"Yeah, He's actually really nice, he isn't really cold and silent as people say he is." Sungyeol said.

"Yeah, that's just my persona."

"Thank you so much for the autograph L-ssi. It really means a lot that you saw my auditon tape." I said to him, really happy.

"No problem Myungsoo. I'll see you at the filming in a few months." He opened is arms and invited me to a hug. I can't believe it! I'm hugging L. I'm so happy that tear's started to fall from my eyes.

"Look, tears of joy. Let me take a picture." L put his arms around my neck and I tried my smiled dispite the tears and we made V signs as Sungyeol took a picture with his phone and also sent it to L's.

"Thank you so much!" I said to L with more tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Nice meeting you Myungsoo, see you soon." He said before he walked away with his manager.

"Hey, let's go get some dinner, it's dark outside." Sungyeol said before I wrapped my arm aroung his waist. He responded by putting his arm around my neck and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Let's eat grilled meat!" I said before he laughed and we made our way to the restraunt.

As we were driving, I pulled my phone out to check Instagram, I pressed the update button and on the screen shows the picture of me and L that he posted, and I read the caption.

L and Myungsoo, He can sing well and is good looking, like me. Is he my twin? hehehe. ^^