Talk to Him

Nothing But Nice

Sunggyu came to school and was not in a good mood. He had his fists clenched just thinking of Sungyeol. Thinking of all the things he would do to that boy to get back at what he did to Myungsoo.

He was ready to fight.

Sungyeol POV.

We were all at the courtyard, all watching Hoya breakdance as the crowd went wild.

"Saranghaeyo Lee Howon! Saranghaeyo Lee Howon!" All the girls cheered.

"Doesn't he look good dancing?" Dongwoo asked me. Kinda weirded out from his question.

"Yeah, sure." 

"I want to tell you a secret, because you're the one I trust the most. You know Woohyun, he can't keep a secret."

"Haha. I know right? What about Hoya, you guys are tight."

"That's the point. My secret is Hoya. I like him." I was shocked to hear that.

"Really?!?! No wonder! You guys look so good together."

"You can't tell anyone! Especially Hoya. If he doesn't like me back, things will be awkward."

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe."

"Thanks Sungyeol."

"Hey! Whats going on?! what happened to the music?!"

The music stopped, and so did Hoya. Everyone turned their heads around to see what happened.

"YA! LEE SUNGYEOL!" Someone yelled my name. All eyes were on Sunggyu who was standing next to the radio with the CD in his hands. Man, he did not look happy.

"We need to talk." He walked up to me. Now all eyes were on me.

"Wae?" Trying to act tough against Sunggyu.

"When was the last time you and Myungsoo were hanging out?" I was not expecting that question at all.

"You don't really know. Do you? Oh. That's right, because you abandoned him."

"I didn't abandon him. What's wrong with you?" Next thing I knew, I felt a punch right across my cheek. It was no other than Sunggyu's  punch. I fell to the floor.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? MY COUSIN, MYUNGSOO! HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE YOU LEFT HIM ALL ALONE. HE FAINTED FROM HEART ACHE FOR YOU!"

I started feeling guilty, that's why he didn't come home last night. I thought he was over at Sunggyu's house. I didn't call him to make sure he was alright. This is all my fault. I just stayed down. Sunggyu kneeled downand grabbed my neck.

"." He whispered to me. He was right. I am one.

He let go of my neck and walked away. Dongwoo Woohyun, and Hoya walked up to me helped me up.

"Are you okay?" Dongwoo asked.

"No. I'm such a big jerk."

"No you're not." Dongwoo gave me a pat on my shoulder.

"He was kinda cute. I like the agressive ones." Woohyun said out of the blue. Gross.

"Eww. Now's not the time for your greasiness."

"It's true, I hope I see him again."

"Talk to him." Hoya said. All of us looking at him.

"What?" I was kind of confused.

"Talk to him. Go to the hospital and talk to Myungsoo. It looks like you mean a lot to him. Go work things out."

They weren't always nice to Myungsoo, but Hoya was always reasonable. Hoya always told Dongwoo and Woohyun to stop making jokes about him. He was always nice to everyone. He never gossip, or spread rumors about anyone. He was pure.

"Okay, I will. Thank you, you're always giving good advice."

"No problem. Now go. I'll tell the teacher you weren't feeling good."

"Thanks." I gave Hoya a hug.

"Now go tell Myungsoo you're sorry."

Before you know it, I was running as fast as my long legs could to get to the hospital. I was tired. I'm not really the running type of person. But I needed to talk to him. I was happy when i saw the hospital. So I ran right in.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Kim Myungsoo." I asked the lady who worked at the front counter. 

"Let me check."

"Okay."

"I'm sorry. Kim Myungsoo it not here." I dropped my backpack.

"What do you mean?"

"He checked out earlier. His Aunt and cousin came to pick him up." The lady explained. I knew she was talking about Sunggyu.

"Okay." All I could say before I left. I don't know where Sunggyu lived. He was probably there, so i decided to go home. I felt bad, I should have gave him all my attention when I had the chance. Now that he's with Sunggyu, he will never let me see him. Myungsoo probably doesn't want to talk to me again. I'm such an idiot.

When I arrived back to my apartment, I went straight upstairs to my room, I needed some sleep. It hasn't even been noon and already, so much has happened today. When I opened my door, I saw him. It was him. Myungsoo. He came back to my house. He turned his head to face me. I looked into those deep eyes. I could tell he was sad. I dropped everything and ran in to hug him.

"Myungsoo! you're here! I looked everywhere for you. Even at the hospital. Look Myungsoo, I'm sorry I abandoned you, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean for all of this to happen.

I was still hugging him, but he was still frozen in place, he didn't hug me back. I unwrapped myself from him to see his face again.

"Myungsoo?" I noticed a bag on the bed with Myungoo's clothes and other belongings of him in it.

"Yes?" He said so low.

"What are you doing?"

"Packing up." 

"Are you going somewhere?" I was shocked to hear his response.

"No. I'm moving out."

 

Things are not going well for the Myungyeol couple. 

Thank you all for subscribing, I can't believe I already have 12 subs. I'm thankfull for every one of you. I need some advice, So please comment bellow. How's the story? Is it moving too fast or too slow? plz let me know. And if u guys couldn't tell, I started adding more to the story. I've introduced you guys the Yadong couple, and I'll add Woogyu too. But don't worry. Myungyeol will still be the center of attention. again thank you for reading this far! :D