Chapter 8

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Wait whoa, so does that mean you're agreeing on being our mate!?" Chanyeol said, you and nodded. He smiled so big and tackled you with a hug. Am I going crazy? How am I become their mate? I don't know, maybe it's just love that told me to say yes. You thought while hugging him, OH MY GOSH! YEJIN AND JAEHWA! You sunddenly remembered about your sister and Jaehwa. "Um, I got to get going we have to get going we have a field trip Monday and I want to get everything ready. Plus my sister is going to be home any minute now!" You said panicking a little. "Don't worry, Baekhyun take her home so she's not late. See you soon!" Chen said waving. You nodded ad looked at Baekhyun. "1,2,3!" He said and picked you up bridal style. Then he started to run, in no time like 3 minutes you two were at your house. "Thanks Baekhyun." You said and lightly kissed his cheek. You went inside and you could hear him cheer and fanboy. Aish that boy. You thought, luckily you got home right before Yejin and Jaehwa did. "Why are you up so late?" Yejin asked. "And why isn't Sumin here?" Jaehwa asked. "Um, she couldn't come, and it's the weekend I can stay up if I want to."  With that you headed up stairs in your room. You all a sudden got a headache. Aish why do I- oh yeah that bastard hit my head with I don't even know. You went to shower, and as soon as you were done you got a message from Sumin. 

 

From: Suminne<3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter