Chapter 31

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Hyung when is my Jagi coming back?! I miss her so much." Sehun whined. "Lets just hope soon, we all miss her." Chanyeol said. *Ring * "Oh, yeoboseyo?" Baekhyun picked up the phone, "You're joking right?!" He shouted from the kitchen. "Okay, yeah I'll tell them, bye." Baekhyun hung up and ran to the living room. "Yah, important news from Jimmy ge. "What do you mean my parents want me back? It's been almost fifthteen years! And now they want be back." Lay shouted. "If they catch you, or Minah, or one of us, there's no way we'll win this fight without M4M, Ming Jie, and Meilin jie." Tao said quietly. "We're not forcing Minah to have with us, plus she can't have with all of us, at the same time." Kris said, "Duh it's called gang-" "Kai don't even." Kris cut him off.

 

     "We'll wait till she's ready." Kris added, "I hope red is okay." Baekhyun said, "Red, who's red?" Chen said. "That's my nickname for her now, you know little red riding hood, red-" "Yeah I get it." Chen said. "I'm pretty sure she's okay, M4M will take very good care of her." Luhan said. "Yeah but, Lay's dad is ten times stronger than all of them combinded." Suho said. "Then that only leads to one thing." Tao said, "Lay might have to show up, not go back, but show up." D.O. said. "Yeah, maybe." Lay trailed off.

 

-----------

 

     "Thanks for the breakfast Jie." You said to Ming, "No problem." She smiled and continued doing dishes. "Here let me help you." Meilin said.  "Just rinse them." Meilin nodded, I need to learn Chinese. "It won't be easy, just telling you that." Alen said, you rolled your eyes. "Sorry, it can't help it, I read eveyones mind. Even animals." he said, "How did you guys learn Korean than?" You asked. "Well, wolves are smarter than humans, it wasn't that hard."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter