Epilouge

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      To clear everything, Lay was The new King, you were The new Queen, and Jimmy was The new Cheif making Hualing Cheif as well. Sumin found out Myungdae was a vampire but she didn't care she still loves him, Hyunwoo proposed to Byul and she said yes, and you told Hyunwoo, Byul and Sumin that the boys are wolves and they understood. Sumin told them that Myungdae is a vampire, and they also understood.

 

     You were looking at the letters the colleges sent you. "Kyunghee no, Seoul National no, Korea no. Okay, Hanyang, no no no I can't open it Chen you do it!" You handed Chen the letter and closed your eyes, he read it. "I'm so sorry." He said, your shoulders deflated, "Sorry for us guys! Damn we won't see Minah ryday now!" Chen added, you jumped and took the letter. "They accepted me, OH MY GOD THEY DID!" You jumped up and down cheering. "Congrats angel!" D.O. said giving you a high five. "I go back to school August fifthteen, so I still have about two months and a half of summer!" You shouted. "Let's go crazy!" Baekhyun shouted. A new school year. You smiled.

Bad epilouge I know. The special ending will be posted some time tomorrow hopefully. Thank you for supporting I love you! Make sure to check out the sequel!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter