Chapter 19

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     *Wack* Sunggyu fell on the ground, huh? you spun around and saw Abby holding the same chunk of wood she used before. I wonder how this girl got passed all of them without getting bitten or hurt. Sunggyu got up and was about to hurt the person who did that, he turned around held out his fist and threw it. Abby's eyes widened and she got on her knees, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" She shouted. Sunggyu snapped out of it and saw Abby, then his eyes and heart started to flutter. She's so, beautiful. He thought, he put down is fist and looked at her. While on the other hand you were thinking differently, Why is she acting like that? She's acting like she did something 'wrong' and now she's going to get punished? Could she be - Don't think like that Minah.

 

     You shook your head and grabbed Abby, "You didn't do anything wrong, thank you. Sorry boys but shows over, I'm theirs, not yours." You walked with Abby to the boys, thanked Myungdae and headed home. "Um, Unnie, what just happened?" Abby asked, Oh . "Um keep this a secret okay?" She nodded her head. "Where do you live we'll drop you home." Kai said, Abby shook her head. "My house isn't far from here I'll just walk by myself, see you all later!" and with that Abby ran off. You were suddenly picked up, you looked and saw Lay. He was healed and a lot better, "Oppa, I'm so sorry." You hugged him and didn't let go. He smiled, "It's not your fault gongzhu, I should be the one saying sorry I should of came sooner." Gongzhu? You didn't care you just were happy that he was safe and sound. "Time to take you home beautiful~" Tao said, they all took you home, you knocked on the door. "Where were you! It's 10pm!" Yejin shouted.

 

     "Sorry went over Myungdae's lost track of time and then I bumped into these dorks." You pointed your thumb and the boys. Yejin sighed and nodded her head and forgave you. The boys left and you went to take a shower, you looked in the mirror and checked your neck. Luckily you didn't see anything, no bites no nothing. You then walked to your room and went to bed, and tear slowly came down your face. Out of everyone in this world, why does this have to happen to me. And so on you fell asleep.

 

-----------

Infinites house.

 

      "Hyungs! What's up with you?" Sungjong asked Sunggyu and Woohyun, the two were in a daze. Their hearts are beating they couldn't get Abby out of their minds. "Yah, Myungsoo hand me the box." Sunggyu ordered, Myungsoo did what he said and gave him the box. The box of everything, that box had the information of their partner. "Lee Minah, it's her Hyung see that photo looks exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter