Chapter 22

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You got home and brust opened the door, Yejin jumped in shock. "Hey baby you, okay?" She asked, you were still walking but when she asked you stopped, "Yeah." you whispered, but loud enough for her to hear. She nodded and turned to go to the kitchen, "Hey Yejin." She stopped and turned around, "Where's the nearest hospital?" Her eyebrows came up, "The one thats about an hour from here, why'd you ask?" You shook your head, "It's nothing." Then you went to your room, shut the door and looked at the window. Should I, should I not? Should I ask one or all of the boys to come with me? Should I ask Myungdae, Byul, Sumin or Hyunwoo to come? Should I just go by myself? You thought while walking back and forth. I guess I'll go myself. You nodded to yourself.

 

     You walked out of your room and told Yejin that you were going to Sumin's house. "Okay, be safe." You gave her thumbs up, then walked out of the house. You walked to the bus stoop and waited for your bus, once it came of course you got on. It took around an hour like Yejin said, you finally reached the stopped and you got off.  From there you had to walk, *15 minutes later* you finally got to the hospital. You walked in and went to the front desk, "Excuse me?" The lady looked up, "Ne?" You took a deep breath, "Do you have a patient name Lee Abby? If so, can you tell me what room she's in." The lady nodded and search her. "Ne, we do, second floor, room 23b." "Thank you." You bowed and went off.

 

     Floor one, floor two, room 23b. You found it and went right in, there she was, doing her homework. *knock knock* You knocked on the wall peeking threw. She turned her head, "Oh, Unnie!" She waved, You smiled and bowed. "How you feeling, Mr. Lee told me you broke your arm." She wasn't surprised, "I feel down the stairs, not a big deal." She said. "Pabo." She giggled, "So, you went to my house." Abby said while spinning her pencil in her non- broken arm. "Yeah, just to dropped off your things, like this." You picked up her homework. "Who opened the door?" Her voice sounded, scared. "Um, I believe your mom." "Ah my mom." She was looking down. You then looked at her arm, bruses and marks. You can't get that many by just falling down the stairs. "Since I'm here, tell me about your childhood, if you don't mind." You blurted out, "Oh okay, sure why not." She sat up.

 

     "Well, I was born July 20, 1998, In I believe Busan. I never really meet my parents when I was a baby, they sent me off to my grandparents house, I stayed there till

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter