Chapter 26

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      "Will he be aright?" Jaehwa asked the doctor. "Yes, but he will need to stay here for one night, and he is only allowed one guest." "I'll do it." You said right after the doctor finshed. "Are you sure?" Jaehwa asked, "Yes, I'm sure." "Alright, I'll leave you all alone." The doctor walked out of the room. "I guess I'll leave too, call any of us if you need anything alright." Jaehwa said, and you nodded. Once Jaehwa lefted you turned around and saw the lifeless Xiumin. This is all my fault. You walked over and sat down on the chair next to the bed. You grabbed his hand and a tear came out.

 

     You wiped it away and stared at his pale face, "Wake up, please." You whispered. Hours went by and he still didn't wake up. You closed your eyes when I said not to. Don't die on me, don't die on us, as us I mean all of us, me, you, Abby, Yejin, Jaehwa, and the boys. Just wake up, for me. The room and dead silent, while at your house, noises were everywhere.

---------------

The House

     "I'm back." Jaehwa said going into the house, "Where's Minah?" Yejin asked, "She stayed." Yejin nodded and looked at Abby. "Abby." Said Yejin, Abby looked up "Yeah?" Yejin motioned Sehun who was sitting next to Abby to move, then she sat next to her. "There's something I need to tell you." Abby's head shot up. Yejin told, explained, and reasoned everything. Abby was in tears. "I beat up my own sister, tried to steal her own.... Mate, tried stealing all of them." Abby said, "Where I am going to stay?" She asked, "Here, of course. We just need to sign somethings before you can move in." Yejin said, "I hope Minah unnie is okay, I regret everything I've done to her." Abby cried even more, Yejin patted her back and embraced her tightly. 

---------

Back to the hospital

 

    *Tick tock tick tock* The clock went on and on. When will he wake up? You were still holding onto his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter