Chapter 42

My Twelve little wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It was the close of the end of the eighth day, all of the boys had their powers. Tao's was time, Sehun's was to control air, Kris's was flying, Chen's was thunder, Suho's was to control water, Luhan's was telekinesis, and Chanyeol's was fire. "Gongju tell Chanyeol to stop with the fire he'll burn the house down!" Suho shouted from the patio, "I'm only using it to melt the snow!" Chanyeol shouted back. You were packing, making sure you had everything. *Knock* "Jagi?" "Yes?" Sehun walked in, you spun around and saw he had a cut lip. "What happened?" You walked up and touched it, he hissed. "Omo, sit sit." He sat down on yor bed and you some first aid things. "Who did it?" You said, he was silent, "Who? Sehun tell me." You gave him a look. "Tao hyung was practicing wushu and he kicked my face so then I gusted wind at him and he threatened me with his sword, and I said 'Do it!' so he cut my lip." He finshed, "Aish, you boys are stupid." You put a band-aid on his lip. "Kiss it for me please?" he gave you puppy eyes, you gave him a peck. "Ready for bed shorty?" Kris came in, "Yes, it's almost time." You mummbled. "You scared?" He asked walking up to you. "A little, but I'm going to help. I have a plan, we'll when we get to China tell us the plan." He smiled, "I got this oppa, we're going to get Lay back!" You gave him a big hug.

 

     It was the next moring, Day nine. You thought as you cooked breakfast. The boys were still sleeping, which is good, they need the rest. After you ate you woke up the boys then they ate. "We're leaving at nice o'clock tonight, make sure you have everything, I already called infinite and told them to get a head start." You said while checking the weather. Looks like it's going to be cold.  After the boys ate they went right back to sleep. You stayed up wathing Tv and cleaning the house. It was nine already, the boys were all pumped up and you were sleepy. "Okay so who's going to carry Minah?" Xiumin asked, "I will, I run the fastest. So I will." Luhan picked you up. "Let's go." Kris said. You all walked into the forest, Luhan put you down and changed into wolf. They all howled. You got onto Luhan and he dashed into the forest as you fell asleep. We're coming Lay.

 

---------

 

     "Love, wake up." You woke up to Luhan's voice, it was three o'clock pm in China. "Luhan put on some clothes." hH chuckled and did so. "Infinite are here." Suho said, "Okay, how long will it take till we get to-" "We're here babe." Kai cut you off, you got up and saw their house, "Okay okay perfect."  "Welcome welcome." Jimmy said as all twenty of you walked in. "So what's the plan tokki?" Bin asked,  Plan, what, oh oh yeah. You were half awake so you weren't thinking. "Looks like someones tired." Alen said, "Shush." You snapped at him. "Okay it's going to be a somewhat hard but easy plan. Ready?" They all nodded. "Since there's, eighteen wolves and seven vamps, I need at least seven of you for this part, who volunteers?" You looked around. "Why not?" Vinson rose his hand, so did Chanyeol, Sungyeol, Hoya, Kris, Sehun, Dongwoo. "Okay, you seven will be outside of the palace first and make as much noise you can. Someone will have to tell the king that there's a disturbance outside." They nodded, "The rest of us wait until someone does something. Then when someone does, we attack, we go for it. Wait for the king to do something, Jimmy ge will tell the king if we win, we keep Lay, if not, then- then he stays." They all nodded.

 

     "You won't fight." Kris said looking at you. "What? Why?" "A wolf would kill you in three seconds." Alen said. "You, Hualing, and Sujin will stay here." Jimmy said, "I'll stay too." Ming said, "No I will." Meilin said. "No jie, I'll stay, they need you. What if one of them is in danger, you can absorb their power and attack them. I'll stay, I can at least turn their body fluids into gel so they can't do anything or die." Ming finshed. "We're not staying here, is their a cave or something near the palace? I want to make sure everyone is okay." You asked, "Actually yes." Jimmy said, "I'll lead you girls there."  "Well the plan work?" Sunggyu asked, "If everything goes out planned, and we win, then we will all leave together. If it doesn't, then I love you all, thank you." You shouted.

     "This is the cave, be safe okay?" Jimmy said, "You too, thank you." You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter